Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election (25617 Views)

Another Roofing Work For A Friend with Cameron zinc / METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK / We are not telling you to buy we are advising you to invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by 9zcollins(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Your friend is a bad adviser, nwanne the best time to buy land in Abuja was yesterday and now before the election..... tell him thank you for his advice but you want to buy the land now before traveling for Christmas, you won't regret your decision.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Jsucre(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
adecz:

It's at this time that you will get
the best offer & don't be surprised
that if you buy now, the value will
have gone up 50% after elections ..

The key now is to drive a very hard
bargain to get the best rate.

Go ahead and buy and thank me
after the elections ✌️✌️✌️
tell him more

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Greatdand007(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Maybe he get why

But you suppose ask am why

But sincerely ehnnn..me go like to get property for that abuja

That place too mature pass lagos

Anyday anytime twice on Monday

Am thinking of moving there am tired of lagos do you reside there
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Buharidgeneral: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Buy once it is genuine and ok.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by staga: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Politicians are looking for cash for elections. Lots of distressed property sales. So go for it now. Anyone telling you to invest in your region is just talking opata.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
KingLennon:
I just read some comments above me and I just smiled. Poverty makes people think negatively sha (◔‿◔)

My advice: Buy as many lands as you can. No need to wait!

Same here! I was just laughing...
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Deeprooted: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2022
From personal experience

Got 2 apartments for two of Tinibi boys relocating from Lagos to Abuja. Should Tinubu wins, more of his boys will Troup in to Abuja hence higher demand for properties.

Of you have the money, buy the land now!

Even if Tinubu losses, Nigeria will continue to exist.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by blackgold2018(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2022
azadus18:
What is the correlation between land and election. ..mtchew
haven’t you seen Chaos after election in some countries before?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by thelegend1(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Your kindly advice is needed please

I have the same reservations, but mine is related to setting up a building project. This is because the current inflation might subside after this administration leaves (but let's be realistic, it'll take at least year).

Buy your land in Abuja now (Land hardly depreciates), as most people are in need of electioneering or japa funds but do your due diligence at AMAC/FCDA (this is dependent on the location and title of the land), also ensure you do a Legal Search. If all checks out, you've mitigated risks from Govt side. The rest of the risk may be dubious stuff from Seller side which can be cleared in court as misdirection/misinformation.

Buying land in Abuja is 20x safer than Lagos as there is verifiable due process and records of land. Not like Lagos where you will keep settling families, omoniles e.t.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Daniellefavor30: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022
this number calling me -08160265072 he say his from my bank and they need my pin??what do u think
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by latolz: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Buy now prices will be at your advantage..and you will have the upper hand in bargaining because many politicians and proxies would want to sell but after elections most will hold on for a longer period till preferably another election and prices will be higher because most elective posts especially NASS would have been filled in and property prices will be up.

Your friend is advising wrongly

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Inali: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Nwadu:

We have so many at sauka opposite civil defense headquarters
in abuja or outskirts?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Enemyofpeace: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2022
It is true, please wait till after the elections, that time lands would be very ship in Abuja, some would even be given out free of charge by the government
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Franzinni: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Abundance and scarcity mentality at full gear on this thread ... Brilliant!
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Enemyofpeace: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Daniellefavor30:
this number calling me -08160265072 he say his from my bank and they need my pin??what do u think
send thunder to him
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Alezy(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

don't wait bro, land appreciate everyday. If you have money now, buy it.

Plus I have someone that can sell you cheap lands anywhere in Abuja too. Very secured with dispersed payment plan available for you
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by SmartyPants(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2022
blackgold2018:

And it will be in Abuja, the seat of power, amd most heavily fortified city? Okay, assuming it iswill that destroy the land in any way?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Mamaab: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2022
azadus18:
What is the correlation between land and election. ..mtchew
Thank jare. Agents of war and doom are anticipating war. Imagine the rubbish.. Discouraging some one not to buy property because of election. Nigeria will never disintegrate. Ever. If you like, buy. If you like don't buy. Your cup of tea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Kayouzka(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Might be a good idea

*Half plot of land for sale in ikorodu*

Location; eyita ojokoro ikorodu Lagos Nigeria, very close to major areas in ikorodu like ikorodu garage, sabo market, banks and malls

Documents; deed of conveyance and receipt

Price; 1.5m negotiable

Note; land is a bit wet but very close to the main road and in a built up environment.

Land at valley view estate ikorodu

9m

The most opulent estate in ikorodu Lagos
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

There is no time better than now!
Call me up ... 08125261607
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Johel(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Anything u want to do now,just wait till after elections.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by SGANIVA(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Better wait after election, Nigeria is not stable especially that part of Nigeria, northern Nigeria , Lagos is always the best or better go back to your region or wait after election

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by kencrosss(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Where can I see 1 plot of land for 500k in Abuja??
I have 1 plot of land for 500k with RO in kuje Abuja south south
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Bigchristo: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Oga buy your land nor reason those things, Nigeria can not go into another civil war, except we want to split as a nation

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Whitelion07(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Maybe he get why...But you suppose ask am why

But sincerely ehnnn..me go like to get property for that abuja
That place too mature pass lagos

Anyday anytime twice on Monday

Yeah..have been to both lagos and abuja...abuja is too mature
That boring city called Abuja.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Toluene06(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Now is the best time to buy Properties oooooo. There is a lot of distress sale now.
You call us Fembee Properties for Genuine Land. Liveable and Buildable. Call for more enquiries: 07039124411, 08088032499.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Gopkk(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Bros...This has always been the saying ..do something after Elections ..Allaying of unnecesary fears ..wars would begins ,Nigeria will divide if election does not go the ways some cabals wanted.

Ethnic Unrest etc .

Bros take it from me ,whoever wins rules that is it and there wont be War ..

Yes there is Muslim -muslim tickets, Some are speculating that if Atiku wins then the Terrorists who already love the muslim tickets to win did not then the Terrorist will be on more rampage ,Bros Life Continues.

Some speculates that if Tinubu .shetimma wins then the Eastern Part will gets back to Biafra aggitations ..life Continues

Some say that Yoruba nations agitators will sprang up deadly if the elections does not favour there Candidates my brother life continues ..

After all the gra gra things ,Tribunal bla bla bla ..Governance Continues.

If there will be any Chaos must it be on your property ?.Are you the only one in Abuja that would have a Property .

Will all the Likely Group that may wants to forments trouble make your Property the battle Field ?
The only thing i will advise you is this ..

Make a deep Investigayions into the Property ,Make sure the Property is Genuine ,Not Government Aquired Land .

Make sure the Property is not located in an Area that the Government earmarked for demolition .

Dont be moved by the sugar Coated Agents or ownet of the Property.

Just do your Deep Investigations.

Even that your friend may not be part of the investigations

You can gets a Neutral investigator ,You just Pay him for that ..

Check my Signature Below if you need more advise.

Property buying is an opportunity ..Avail yourself of it now before you spend the money on other things of less significant
God Blesses U sir.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by kencrosss(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

I would advise you to buy it now you have the money you don’t necessary need to develop it yet till after the election I can bet the price won’t go down , however do a background study avoid getting lands close to mountainous places because of security reasons and find a civilized or developing community
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by adeoyekay(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2022
blackgold2018:
such will never happen in Nigeria, Change your thought.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by ibechris(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Where can I see 1 plot of land for 500k in Abuja??

Village or area council plots.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Gentlebabs(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Politicians who have lands will be selling their lands now at a seemingly cheaper rate to fund their election. I think this is the best time to huy because when they finally win the elections, they will start buying again to save funds for the next four years and it will be costly, except you can compete with them. Long story cut short, it is better to buy before election and sell after election if you must. Just logic.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by ariesbull: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

he is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You / Ibadan Building Collapse: Evacuation Underway As Victims Are Been Rescued / How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.