Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,724 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. (3065 Views)

Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False / The Kwakwanso BBC Interview And The Mooted Response Of Tinubu Foot Soldiers / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:51am On Dec 11, 2022
I saw this thread on Seyi Tinubu's visit to Buhari in Daura today:

https://www.nairaland.com/7474249/seyi-tinubu-visits-president-buhari

But what caught my attention is the disfigured foot of both of them, Is this some kind of medical issue of deformity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Buhari's facial expression alone is epic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by Everfrank(m): 1:43am On Dec 11, 2022
Lulu luku.
Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by Pclemenza: 4:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Very good decision, those women are reserved for deserving kings which I'm not sure you are one.
Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by Laple0541(m): 5:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Good for you, make sure you always remember to stay away from our cultured Igbo girls and concentrate on your ewedu and agbado she-urchins.

Cultured with all your ladies engaging in prostitution in every states of the country!

She you de whine me ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by Sodiq3(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2022
I can't count the numbers of Buhari's pictures Igbos have circled like this. Una no dy tire? Buhari will be 80years a week from now. God has favoured him already. Igbos should be praying their fathers too get to that age. That is, if their lives are not cut short by unknown gunmen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by Alusiizizi(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Laple0541:

Cultured with all your ladies engaging in prostitution in every states of the country!

She you de whine me ni?

No, I no de whine you. Oh, and one thing. When you see your men marrying from our tribe just know that those girls you just referred to are the sort that they pick. You want to know why? I'll tell. It's because no Igbo man will marry such girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by Idamunairaland: 6:24am On Dec 11, 2022
You need concave lense
Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
Sodiq3:
I can't count the numbers of Buhari's pictures Igbos have circled like this. Una no dy tire? Buhari will be 80years a week from now. God has favoured him already. Igbos should be praying their fathers too get to that age. That is, if their lives are not cut short by unknown gunmen.

You're a disgustful lot.

Useless and demented Yoruba hooligan.

Stupid and very foolish pig.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by OneCandleAway(f): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Lol

Re: Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. by Elliotwaveforec: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2022
Feet for people of fame and honour.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To Nullify Tinubu Victory At Tribunal. / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help / OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.