Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? (21436 Views)

Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? / Can A Born Again Christian Be Possessed By Demon? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Testimony1988:
Stick with what you belief, I don't argue with God's word.
You don't even believe God's Word it seems since you reject what is clearly stated by God through His prophets in the very same Law of Moses which you continue to quote from, suggesting God made a mistake. undecided
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by MikeofAfrica: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
vicardino:

You know nothing about SPIRITUAL matter and your lack of understanding that there are different types of man on earth. The created man and the begotten. The created has and exhibits Adamic Nature but the begotten exhibits the nature of him who's begotten him which is God. Every believer is a begotten man, not of the will of man but of the word and the Spirit. Just this morning, a sister who's foetus/baby was declared dead and about to be evacuated reached out to me, I hadn't even prayed for her, I only told her that she's a life giving Spirit and nothing is permitted to die around her until she allows it. I shared the truth of her reality and identity in Christ with her and suddenly the dead baby came back to life. That's the Christianity I practice, that's the power at work in me. I bet you'd have told her to start fasting and praying or better still console her with God giveth and he taketh if she reached out to you.

When covid 19 broke out, I boldly claimed that no Christian should die of covid 19, have you taken your time to study how the Apostles died? Which one of them died of sickness? Cancer? A Christian with no understanding or knowledge can of course die of cancer and sickness. I have witnessed fibroid being coughed out, I still have pictures if you care to see, someone's cancer still disappeared yesterday. A Christian with no understanding of who he is in Christ can die of these sicknesses but a Christian who knows who he is and live in the reality of it can never be infected with disease of this world. Even in the old testament, deuteronomy 7:15, Exodus 15 : 26, tells you clearly how people get afflicted and that God's people are shielded from it. Psalm 3 : 3 says But thou O God art a SHIELD for me, you know what a shield means? Please go read about shield. David who wrote this didn't have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit o, yet God was his shield, he fought battles all his life, went to wars all his life yet never for once was he killed or injured. You can be a Christian and believe whatever you want to believe, your result tells what kinda Christian you are. I produce result on daily basis just as Christ did, just as the Apostles did which made the book of Acts of the Apostles to be written. What result are you producing daily? When people come to you, do they go rejoicing as everyone who met Christ did? Do they get their problems solved? If not, you ain't a genuine Christian.

I've asked you what part of man is cursed when a parent curses but you haven't answered. Lemme tell you this, the totality of Man changes once he gives his life to Christ. Man is a tripartite being, man is a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. With his spirit, he can do business in the realm of the spirit(his natural habitat), with the soul, he translates messages/impulses from the spirit realm and with the body, he does business in the physical realm.

When a man becomes born again, his spirit is changed immediately, the nature of Christ is given to him, albeit, his soul remains unchanged and his body remains unchanged. The instrument that changes the soul, beliefs system, thought pattern and process, actions and reactions of man is the word of God. Romans 12 says be not conformed to this world (thinking pattern, beliefs system and all) but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. How do do renew your mind? By reading the Scripture, examining the lifestyle of Jesus who's our first born, the Apostles and other Characters in the scripture. That's for soul.

The body is to be changed at the appearance of Jesus Christ in his second coming. For we do not know what we shall be like but when he appears, we shall be like him, I'm sure you must have come across this scripture and that [b]the corruptible shall take on the incorruptible, the mortal taking on the immortal and it shall be said that death is swallowed up in Victory[\b]

All the makes up of a begotten man changes. If a man who was poor, was in poverty gives his life to Christ and he subjects his mind to renewal by the word of God, his thought process/pattern will change and by the leading of the Spirit he will know the purpose of God for his life and the plan of God for him. Once he starts fulfilling purpose, how can he remain poor? Once he understands God's design for his life, the provisions made available to him and he engages it, how can he remain poor? Poverty is not even a nature or because of curse, it's a problem of the mind. Bro, you need to know Gospel.

I'm not a member of the church of the Pastor you referred to as extravagant, I'm a member of the body of Christ. If you haven't done one tenth of what this Pastor has done in the body of Christ, if you have no result to show for your SPIRITUAL NONSENSE, I think it's wise not to talk down on the man who's consistently producing the Jesus kinda results. You have no right to talk down on a man whose results are there for the world to see. How many dead have you raised? How many people have you brought out of Poverty with your Gospel? How many sick have you healed with your Gospel? Jesus did all these things and these are the least expected of we, his body to do. If you are not doing these, you simply do not have the right to talk down on those doing it. Your type makes Christianity a joke to people.

1 cor 11 : 29 & 30. Read and meditate on it please.

We thank God for the great miracles that He is using you to perform. Like I said before, it is not by your power but by the grace of the Almighty God.

I did not talk down on any Pastor but stated what the Pastor said during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic. You do not accuse me of lying against him. The Pastor lied to the public that COVID- 19 does not exist and till today, he is yet to tender a public apology.

I believe in miracles but I am not carried away by the kinds of miracles presently going on in churches across Nigeria. I have heard how women put the stickers of their churches in their gas cylinders and the gas did not finish till eternity.

I have heard how a pastor in Nigeria was walking on a river while baptising his members. I have also heard how a pastor threw his Bible into River Niger and River Niger divided into two. He later walked into River Niger and took his bible and the river closed up and become one agian.

Nobody has verify whether these stories are true or false. Nobody has also verify the miracles that you shared with me, hence they are not facts.

Who told you that a Christian cannot be infected by diseases of this World? Is it a sin for a Christian to be sick and visit the hospital for medical treatment? Is it not God that created the herds which is use in producing medicine?

Apostle Paul had a terminal ailment during his ministration. His brother in Christ, Timothy, also had a terminal ailment. They were both living on medication while ministring the gospel .

In 1 Timothy 5: 23, Paul from his own personal experience told Timothy to start taking Wine because of the kind of infirmities he was suffering.

Hence at what point did it become a taboo for a born- again Christian to have an infirmity in his/ her body? Was Apostle Paul and Timothy not new creatures when they were suffering from different infirmities? Are Christians of today more powerful than Apostle Paul and Timothy?

You want to know the part of a man that can be affected by curse? A Curse is an evil decree or an evil pronounce. A Curse is enforce by evil spirits when the person that issues the curse has been offended by the receiver of the curse.

Hence Curses does not directly affect any part of a person's body but it creates an evil pattern in a person life or family.

In Genesis 49, Jacob cursed his first son, Reuben, because he slept with his concubine. With that generational curse, the tribe of Reuben became a nonetity tribe in Israel.

Jacob also cursed his second and third sons, Simon and Levi because of their anger. That curse produced an evil pattern of anger in the generations of Simon and Levi. Hence Moses who was a Prophet from the tribe of Levi was destroyed by this curse of anger.

Judah happened to be the elderest son of Jacob that was not cursed by his father. Hence Jesus Christ came from the tribe of Judah. It would have been a disaster had Jesus come from one of the cursed tribe.

Who also told you that once a Christian's mind is renewed by the Holy Spirit, and he discovers his purpose in life, then he will become rich.

There are different causes of poverty. When a man's poverty is a result of generational curse, he will remain poor until that curse is broken.

Jesus Christ cursed a fig tree and the tree dried up. That tree can never bear fruit again until Jesus reverse that curse. That is how the curses of poverty works.

If a believer refuses to take care of his elderly parents because they are unbelievers and the parents lay a curse of poverty on their believer son, the financial life of that believer will gradually dry up like that fig tree. The curse might even outlive the believer hence his kids will inherit it.

Never you underestimate the spiritual power of parents over their kids. Reuben ,Simon and Levi underestimated the spiritual power of their father over them. They all received generational curses which their generations are still suffering till today.

No Pastor on Earth can reverse a curse issued on someone from the parents. The person has to go back to the parents , prostrate before them and seek for forgiveness. Until the parent place their hands on the person head and reverse the curse, it will remain valid.If the parents are dead, then the issue becomes complecated.

Any Pastor that tells you that Parental curse cannot work on a born- again christain that neglected his parents is deceiving you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by vicardino(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

We thank God for the great miracles that He is using you to perform. Like I said before, it is not by your power but by the grace of the Almighty God.

I did not talk down on any Pastor but stated what the Pastor said during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic. You do not accuse me of lying against him. The Pastor lied to the public that COVID- 19 does not exist and till today, he is yet to tender a public apology.

I believe in miracles but I am not carried away by the kinds of miracles presently going on in churches across Nigeria. I have heard how women put the stickers of their churches in their gas cylinders and the gas did not finish till eternity.

I have heard how a pastor in Nigeria was walking on a river while baptising his members. I have also heard how a pastor threw his Bible into River Niger and River Niger divided into two. He later walked into River Niger and took his bible and the river closed up and become one agian.

Nobody has verify whether these stories are true or false. Nobody has also verify the miracles that you shared with me, hence they are not facts.

Who told you that a Christian cannot be infected by diseases of this World? Is it a sin for a Christian to be sick and visit the hospital for medical treatment? Is it not God that created the herds which is use in producing medicine?

Apostle Paul had a terminal ailment during his ministration. His brother in Christ, Timothy, also had a terminal ailment. They were both living on medication while ministring the gospel .

In 1 Timothy 5: 23, Paul from his own personal experience told Timothy to start taking Wine because of the kind of infirmities he was suffering.

Hence at what point did it become a taboo for a born- again Christian to have an infirmity in his/ her body? Was Apostle Paul and Timothy not new creatures when they were suffering from different infirmities? Are Christians of today more powerful than Apostle Paul and Timothy?

You want to know the part of a man that can be affected by curse? A Curse is an evil decree or an evil pronounce. A Curse is enforce by evil spirits when the person that issues the curse has been offended by the receiver of the curse.

Hence Curses does not directly affect any part of a person's body but it creates an evil pattern in a person life or family.

In Genesis 49, Jacob cursed his first son, Reuben, because he slept with his concubine. With that generational curse, the tribe of Reuben became a nonetity tribe in Israel.

Jacob also cursed his second and third sons, Simon and Levi because of their anger. That curse produced an evil pattern of anger in the generations of Simon and Levi. Hence Moses who was a Prophet from the tribe of Levi was destroyed by this curse of anger.

Judah happened to be the elderest son of Jacob that was not cursed by his father. Hence Jesus Christ came from the tribe of Judah. It would have been a disaster had Jesus come from one of the cursed tribe.

Who also told you that once a Christian's mind is renewed by the Holy Spirit, and he discovers his purpose in life, then he will become rich.

There are different causes of poverty. When a man's poverty is a result of generational curse, he will remain poor until that curse is broken.

Jesus Christ cursed a fig tree and the tree dried up. That tree can never bear fruit again until Jesus reverse that curse. That is how the curses of poverty works.

If a believer refuses to take care of his elderly parents because they are unbelievers and the parents lay a curse of poverty on their believer son, the financial life of that believer will gradually dry up like that fig tree. The curse might even outlive the believer hence his kids will inherit it.

Never you underestimate the spiritual power of parents over their kids. Reuben ,Simon and Levi underestimated the spiritual power of their father over them. They all received generational curses which their generations are still suffering till today.

No Pastor on Earth can reverse a curse issued on someone from the parents. The person has to go back to the parents , prostrate before them and seek for forgiveness. Until the parent place their hands on the person head and reverse the curse, it will remain valid.If the parents are dead, then the issue becomes complecated.

Any Pastor that tells you that Parental curse cannot work on a born- again christain that neglected his parents is deceiving you.

You and generational curse seem to be twins of the same destiny because you keep going on about it. Are you suffering from any? Please tell me, so you can be rid of it cos I don't understand why it is not clear to you yet that A new testament Christian isn't affected by any generational curse. I've asked you for where it in the scripture and you haven't provided any, it simply doesn't exist.

A sister reached out to me one evening that she's an adult and she was bedwetting, she said this same malady affected her mother till she got to a certain age after being married but that she, in her own case wants the problem solved. I took her through the scriptures and for the first time in years according to her, she had a sound sleep without bedwetting. We prayed together but it wasn't up to 2 minutes prayer. Few months later, she reached out and said the issue started again, I asked her what's she been feeding her mind on? You can't be feeding your mind on the Word of God and be experiencing what's ungodly, she got the message and now she's free.

I wanted to sleep on a particular night and while I was waiting for my appointment with sleep to be honoured, I decided to pray and have a conversation with the Holy Spirit, I started praying in tongues and when I switched to praying in my understanding, I said 'Lord, let every mountain before your children all over the world be removed'. Immediately I said this prayer, this prayer actually came as a result of a conversation I had with someone facing challenges during the day. Immediately I said that prayer point, Holy Spirit asked me this question What mountain did God leave for his beloved children to fight? Would you as a loving father leave any mountain for your children when you could clear all the mountains?. I understood what he was saying immediately, I knew that prayer came from the soul and not from the spirit. He went further taking me through the scriptures showing me that Even David had to ensure that there's no giant, no one who could threaten the rulership of his children after him that was kept alive, he killed all of them. Even on the brink of death, David told Solomon to have Joab killed cos he could pose a threat to Solomon's reign. You know why Solomon fought no battle in his days? David captured all who could have become his enemies and killed them all, none could rise against solomon, who would dare?

Jesus Christ did the same for us, what part of colossians 2 : 14 & 15 is difficult to understand?

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

He spoiled principalities and powers, another translation says HE DISARMED principalities and powers. Since Christ has disarmed them, what then can they do? What can a disarmed member of a boko haram do? What can a disarmed armed robber do?. Your ignorance as a Christian is what arms the principalities and powers that Christ already disarmed. Your lack of understanding of what Christ did for you is what arms the principalities and powers against you. That the God of this world has prevented your eyes from seeing the Gospel for what it is is why you still believe in generational and parental curse and that a Christian must fast and pray to have Victory that Christ already paid for and granted unto you freely.

Holy Spirit told me that the mountain of ignorance is the mountain that births other mountains that God's children are battling today and that's because they won't study the word of God and contact him the custodian of the word. Recently, I was driving through a state in the South West and I saw prayer Mountains that I used to visit years back, I was just smiling as I drove through and Holy Spirit asked me why I was smiling, I told him my years of ignorance was why I smiled. I would go to several mountains asking God for power or either asking him to deliver me from sex in the dream, I did 10 days dry, 3 days dry, uncountable days of fasting and praying on these mountains and nothing happened. Holy Spirit opened my eyes to the word of God and all the problems disappeared one after the other just by staying on the Word and by applying the word. I saw people who fasted and prayed till they died on the mountain, Is God this wicked? If I'd have to fast and pray like that for me to be free, what then did Jesus do? Why then did he come? The greatest weapon in the hand of Satan that he using to handcuff Christians isn't sexual immorality but IGNORANCE. They know not, neither will they understand, they walk on in darkness. All the foundations of earth are out of course. I have said ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High BUT ye shall die like mere men, and fall like one of the prince's.

Can you see the tragedy? A GOD being dying like mere men because they know not, neither would they understand. A god being falling cheaply like mere mortal because of IGNORANCE.

Why do God's people suffer? Why do God's people perish? My people perish because they lack knowledge that's IGNORANCE. Pastors are only shouting at sexual impurity, pride, anger and all the obvious sins but the greatest weapon of Satan is not even known to many. It is IGNORANCE that makes Christians think it is by their own works (days of fasting, shouting angrily, dissipating energy in prayer) that makes curses ineffective or grants deliverance from principalities and powers. The day a Christian truly understands the GOSPEL, that day his/her life just begins.

Does the indwelling of the Holy Spirit mean nothing to you? You say that a poor Christian can't be rich by doing the will of God, you don't understand many things. All it takes you to be fulfilled in life is by doing the will of God, and wherever or whoever does the will of God have the attention/presence of God, and wherever God is, every resource is available, there's no lack wherever the presence of God is. How did obededom become rich? Just by housing the presence of God. You read scripture but you obviously don't understand it.

Paul had no terminal sickness please, lol and that of Timothy was well handled. I'm not against Christians going to Hospitals, you need to know when I speak about my reality, my reality may be different from other Christians. I said no Christians should die of covid but Christians died of covid but a zillion covid can never kill me, never ever is it gonna happen. I know who my body host, greater is he that is in me! Is the scripture a joke to you? When the scripture says the greater one is in you, is it a joke? Or just a word, or a phrase?

You said a curse creates demonic atmosphere abi evil pattern or what again self, for someone hosting the God of universe in his body, for someone being shielded by God, for someone abiding under the shadow of the Almighty, how can demonic presence or evil pattern be created around that person? God's presence and demonic presence will now be playing ludo around the person, abi?

I agree completely with the Holy Spirit that IGNORANCE is the mountain of many Christians and even I still pray that my eyes of understanding be flooded with lights of God's word so that I can know the riches yet discovered that are in the word of God for me and all of God's children. Amen

Lastly, you don't even know much about the technology through which curse takes effect. You only spoke about how it manifests only on the direct receiver and not how it becomes trans-generational. Curses becomes transgenerational via the blood because the blood is a living entity. That's why the blood of Abel could still speak even after it was shed, same reason why the blood of Jesus is still speaking today even after being shed several thousand of years ago. Judah might not have been caused but he wasn't completely free. Same Judah slept with his son's wife, immorality runs in his blood, he did opposite of what Reuben did and this plagued his descendants until Jesus came. You see? What affected descendants of Judah couldn't affect Jesus, why? His blood is different from that flowing through the veins of Judah's descendants. He that is from above is above all. I am from above and I'm above all. Jesus told the pharisees

John 3 : 31 31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

God has sent me, so I speak the words of God. I have been given the Spirit of God not by measure but in fullness. The father loves me and has given all things into my hand. As he is, so am I in this world.

Your own reality may be different, that's on you. I've again and again put things in right perspective for you from the word of God and not just human experience or a Pastor's experience, all these Christian movies are shaping lots of minds in ways that are not entirely correct but it is well. May the Lord give us understanding
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by MikeofAfrica: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
vicardino:

You and generational curse seem to be twins of the same destiny because you keep going on about it. Are you suffering from any? Please tell me, so you can be rid of it cos I don't understand why it is not clear to you yet that A new testament Christian isn't affected by any generational curse. I've asked you for where it in the scripture and you haven't provided any, it simply doesn't exist.

A sister reached out to me one evening that she's an adult and she was bedwetting, she said this same malady affected her mother till she got to a certain age after being married but that she, in her own case wants the problem solved. I took her through the scriptures and for the first time in years according to her, she had a sound sleep without bedwetting. We prayed together but it wasn't up to 2 minutes prayer. Few months later, she reached out and said the issue started again, I asked her what's she been feeding her mind on? You can't be feeding your mind on the Word of God and be experiencing what's ungodly, she got the message and now she's free.

I wanted to sleep on a particular night and while I was waiting for my appointment with sleep to be honoured, I decided to pray and have a conversation with the Holy Spirit, I started praying in tongues and when I switched to praying in my understanding, I said 'Lord, let every mountain before your children all over the world be removed'. Immediately I said this prayer, this prayer actually came as a result of a conversation I had with someone facing challenges during the day. Immediately I said that prayer point, Holy Spirit asked me this question What mountain did God leave for his beloved children to fight? Would you as a loving father leave any mountain for your children when you could clear all the mountains?. I understood what he was saying immediately, I knew that prayer came from the soul and not from the spirit. He went further taking me through the scriptures showing me that Even David had to ensure that there's no giant, no one who could threaten the rulership of his children after him that was kept alive, he killed all of them. Even on the brink of death, David told Solomon to have Joab killed cos he could pose a threat to Solomon's reign. You know why Solomon fought no battle in his days? David captured all who could have become his enemies and killed them all, none could rise against solomon, who would dare?

Jesus Christ did the same for us, what part of colossians 2 : 14 & 15 is difficult to understand?

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

He spoiled principalities and powers, another translation says HE DISARMED principalities and powers. Since Christ has disarmed them, what then can they do? What can a disarmed member of a boko haram do? What can a disarmed armed robber do?. Your ignorance as a Christian is what arms the principalities and powers that Christ already disarmed. Your lack of understanding of what Christ did for you is what arms the principalities and powers against you. That the God of this world has prevented your eyes from seeing the Gospel for what it is is why you still believe in generational and parental curse and that a Christian must fast and pray to have Victory that Christ already paid for and granted unto you freely.

Holy Spirit told me that the mountain of ignorance is the mountain that births other mountains that God's children are battling today and that's because they won't study the word of God and contact him the custodian of the word. Recently, I was driving through a state in the South West and I saw prayer Mountains that I used to visit years back, I was just smiling as I drove through and Holy Spirit asked me why I was smiling, I told him my years of ignorance was why I smiled. I would go to several mountains asking God for power or either asking him to deliver me from sex in the dream, I did 10 days dry, 3 days dry, uncountable days of fasting and praying on these mountains and nothing happened. Holy Spirit opened my eyes to the word of God and all the problems disappeared one after the other just by staying on the Word and by applying the word. I saw people who fasted and prayed till they died on the mountain, Is God this wicked? If I'd have to fast and pray like that for me to be free, what then did Jesus do? Why then did he come? The greatest weapon in the hand of Satan that he using to handcuff Christians isn't sexual immorality but IGNORANCE. They know not, neither will they understand, they walk on in darkness. All the foundations of earth are out of course. I have said ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High BUT ye shall die like mere men, and fall like one of the prince's.

Can you see the tragedy? A GOD being dying like mere men because they know not, neither would they understand. A god being falling cheaply like mere mortal because of IGNORANCE.

Why do God's people suffer? Why do God's people perish? My people perish because they lack knowledge that's IGNORANCE. Pastors are only shouting at sexual impurity, pride, anger and all the obvious sins but the greatest weapon of Satan is not even known to many. It is IGNORANCE that makes Christians think it is by their own works (days of fasting, shouting angrily, dissipating energy in prayer) that makes curses ineffective or grants deliverance from principalities and powers. The day a Christian truly understands the GOSPEL, that day his/her life just begins.

Does the indwelling of the Holy Spirit mean nothing to you? You say that a poor Christian can't be rich by doing the will of God, you don't understand many things. All it takes you to be fulfilled in life is by doing the will of God, and wherever or whoever does the will of God have the attention/presence of God, and wherever God is, every resource is available, there's no lack wherever the presence of God is. How did obededom become rich? Just by housing the presence of God. You read scripture but you obviously don't understand it.

Paul had no terminal sickness please, lol and that of Timothy was well handled. I'm not against Christians going to Hospitals, you need to know when I speak about my reality, my reality may be different from other Christians. I said no Christians should die of covid but Christians died of covid but a zillion covid can never kill me, never ever is it gonna happen. I know who my body host, greater is he that is in me! Is the scripture a joke to you? When the scripture says the greater one is in you, is it a joke? Or just a word, or a phrase?

You said a curse creates demonic atmosphere abi evil pattern or what again self, for someone hosting the God of universe in his body, for someone being shielded by God, for someone abiding under the shadow of the Almighty, how can demonic presence or evil pattern be created around that person? God's presence and demonic presence will now be playing ludo around the person, abi?

I agree completely with the Holy Spirit that IGNORANCE is the mountain of many Christians and even I still pray that my eyes of understanding be flooded with lights of God's word so that I can know the riches yet discovered that are in the word of God for me and all of God's children. Amen

Lastly, you don't even know much about the technology through which curse takes effect. You only spoke about how it manifests only on the direct receiver and not how it becomes trans-generational. Curses becomes transgenerational via the blood because the blood is a living entity. That's why the blood of Abel could still speak even after it was shed, same reason why the blood of Jesus is still speaking today even after being shed several thousand of years ago. Judah might not have been caused but he wasn't completely free. Same Judah slept with his son's wife, immorality runs in his blood, he did opposite of what Reuben did and this plagued his descendants until Jesus came. You see? What affected descendants of Judah couldn't affect Jesus, why? His blood is different from that flowing through the veins of Judah's descendants. He that is from above is above all. I am from above and I'm above all. Jesus told the pharisees

John 3 : 31 31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

God has sent me, so I speak the words of God. I have been given the Spirit of God not by measure but in fullness. The father loves me and has given all things into my hand. As he is, so am I in this world.

Your own reality may be different, that's on you. I've again and again put things in right perspective for you from the word of God and not just human experience or a Pastor's experience, all these Christian movies are shaping lots of minds in ways that are not entirely correct but it is well. May the Lord give us understanding

One observation that I have made from your opinions is Spiritual Pride. This Spiritual pride is the Hallmark of the extravagant Christians that I initially talked about.

You were driving pass a mountain where the children of God were seeking the face of God and you mock them of being ignorant. You then highlighted the conservations that you had with the Holy Spirit to show people who still use to fast and pray are ignorant christians.

This reminds me of a Pastor who recently commanded the Angels of God to transfer money from Heaven to his members bank account. When people condemned him for such extravagant step, he accused them of being ignorant of who they are in Christ.

Believe it or not, Generational Curses exist. Both you and I are victims of Generational curse. The first generational curse occured at the Garden of Eden. When Adam and Eve sinned against God, He cursed the Serpent, the Woman and the Man.

God cursed the Woman with pains during child-birth ( Genesis 3:16). Even though, Jesus Christ died to reconcile us with God, this generational curse is still potent in the lives of all women ( both born- again Christians and unbelievers )till today.

God cursed the ground because of Man( Genesis 3:17-19). Hence men shall labour before they become successful on Earth. That curse is still valid till today. That is the reason why you and I have to wake up early every morning and work till sunset to provide food for our family.

The curse of God also made physical death mandatory for all humans on Earth( Genesis 3:19). When a Christian receives Jesus Christ as his Savior, he will be save from the second death( lake of fire) but the physical death which is the separation of the body and Soul is mandatory for all humans.

Man was created in the image of God hence just as the Curses of God were very potent, Curses from men/ women who you offend or your ancestors offend are also very potent. It does not matter whether you and the Holy spirit are drinking tea together every morning.

Somes years ago, a Man had three sons but his senior brother was childless. The man became very proud and mocked his senior brother and wife. He always reminded the senior brother that his three sons will inherit their families properties.

One day, the senior brother and the wife decided to curse this man and his family. The curse was that none of his three sons will bear a male child.

Years later, the first son of this man got married and had four daughters. He was not concern because he does not believe that generational curse exist just like you. The second son of this man who was a Pastor was childless. He had to adopt two kids( a male and a female) . However the male adopted kid died few years later.

When the third son of this man got married, his first and second kids were female. It was then he began to seek for spiritual counselling and it was revealed that a generational curse was behind the absence of male children in their family.

He observe several prayer sessions and broke this curse in his family. Hence his third kid was a male child but unfortunately, he lost his beautiful wife during the child delivery. This male child is presently in secondary school and is the only male grand child from the linage of the man that was cursed by his senior brother.

That is the kind of tragedy that generational curses creates in families. The NT covers the Gospel of Jesus Christ , the Letters of Paul and the Revelation given to Apostle John at the Island of Patmos. It does not tell us the biography of people like the OT did hence we can not give examples from the NT.

However, that does not mean that people do not suffer generational curses after the death and resurrection of Jesus. The death of Jesus automatically breaks the curses of the Law and not generational / parental curse. To break generational curses pronounced by men/ women, you have to enforce the power given to you by Jesus Christ through fasting and prayer.

Without fasting and prayer, generational curses will remain intact. That is one of the many reasons the early Apostles never joke with fasting and prayer. In 1 Corinthians 7: 5, Apostle Paul gave fasting and prayer as the only condition that can make spouses abstian from sex. Fasting and Prayer is the key that unlock Spiritual doors.

Apostle Paul fought with several Spiritual beast during his ministration( I Corinthians 15:32) . These beasts wanted to stop Paul from fulfilling his ministry( 1 Corinthians 16:9). Apostle Paul later listed the identities of these beasts and asked us to wrestle and defeat these powers if we want to fulfill our destiny ( Ephesians 6:12).

Hence at what point did Spiritual Warfare became an abomination for Christians? Did Jesus Christ not told us to trample upon Serpent and Scorpions? How will we trample on serpents and scorpions if not through prayer and fasting?

Apostle Paul confirmed in Galatians 4:13 that he has a physical infirmity that has not hindered him from preaching the gospel. That is the reason he always encourage his spiritual son, Timothy, who also had an infirmity.

I am not saying that Christians should accept infirmities in their body. Our prayer is that we should all live a healthy life. However, it is not mandatory for God to heal us when we are sick. God, in His infinite wisdom,can decide to allow a particular ailment in our body. Who are we to question God?

It was His Mercy that saw us through the COVID- 19 pandemic. Many christians who are closer to God and our seniors in Christ died during the pandemic. They did not die of COVID due to ignorance of their position in Christ as you claim but because it is the will of God for them to depart this world through COVID.

Hence we must not mock the dead by claiming we are too strong to die of COVID. A Prophet in Lagos made similar claims but he also died mysteriously last year.

Finally, beware of Spiritual Pride. I used to condemned Christians when they call Muslims " ignorant people " . Here you are calling Christians whose methodology of seeking the face of God is different from yours " IGNORANT PEOPLE".

Extravagant Christianity is not the kind of Christianity practised by Jesus and early Apostles. Paul never told us about his conversations with the Holy Spirits. That is not necessary because that should be confidential.

He was humble to the core. That is the kind of Christianity that we need to emulate.

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Testimony1988(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't even believe God's Word it seems since you reject what is clearly stated by God through His prophets in the very same Law of Moses which you continue to quote from, suggesting God made a mistake. undecided
Hmmmm, I believe in the totality of the Word of God, restitution is a new testament doctrine, I still maintain my ground, you ask me to name where it is mentioned which I did, and you didn't agree, then I said you stick with what you believe and I will stick with what I believe, the bible is not like a story book you read and interpret anyhow, you need the Holy Spirit to guide you.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Testimony1988:
Hmmmm, I believe in the totality of the Word of God, restitution is a new testament doctrine, I still maintain my ground, you ask me to name where it is mentioned which I did, and you didn't agree, then I said you stick with what you believe and I will stick with what I believe, the bible is not like a story book you read and interpret anyhow, you need the Holy Spirit to guide you.
Restitution is not a New but Old Covenant teaching. Not once did Jesus Christ open His mouth to teach restitution to any of HIs followers. undecided
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Testimony1988(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Restitution is not a New but Old Covenant teaching. Not once did Jesus Christ open His mouth to teach restitution to any of HIs followers. undecided
Then stick to your believe.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by davidhusson: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2023
https://24x7pharma.com/molnunat-200mg-capsule/
Molnunat 200mg Capsule is the first oral antiviral medication that helps treat mild to moderate COVID-19 in adults. It prevents the virus from multiplying, thereby reducing viral load and disease severity. The drug received emergency use approval from Indian drug regulatory authorities on December 28, 2021.

Molnunat 200mg Capsule is only indicated in patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms and who have a high risk of developing severe symptoms. The risk factors include obesity, older age (>60 years), diabetes mellitus, and heart diseases. It is not indicated in patients who require immediate hospitalization due to COVID-19. This drug has also been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the UK regulatory agency for emergency use.

Molnunat 200mg Capsule should be taken orally for no longer than 5 consecutive days. It is important to complete the entire 5 days of treatment, therefore do not stop taking it even if you feel better. The medicine may cause dizziness, headache, diarrhea, and nausea in some patients. If one experiences any such side effects, discuss them with the doctor. They may help with the treatment or suggest ways to prevent them.

Before taking Molnunat 200mg Capsule, let the doctor know if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. To make sure it is safe for you, inform your doctor about all the other medications you are taking. The use of Molnunat 200mg Capsule is not recommended in pregnant women. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult with their doctors before taking this medicine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.