Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,727 members, 7,882,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (12181 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Blueace247(f): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Suleiman45:
One man that did similar things like your on Nairaland some months ago the man after the explanation he ask me send him some money for my google add up till now I have not heard from him am sorry if is not you

You should have open a thread for that with the moniker of the person instead of laying false accusations..

It's wrong..
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
juwoonn:
Isn’t it obvious?
They are trying to discourage you from educating people.
1. They feel threatened by competition if more people gets on board and you know Nigerians; they’d violate one or more rules and make google tighten up against us.
2. They are course sellers. Course sellers hate free threads like these.. because it’s releasing the info they’re trying to sell for free.

Thank you brother. I've learnt my lesson. This of course will be my last helping thread ever.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
klassd:
This Op tell your miss Bimbo to give me my articles, now she's claiming she don't have light and fuel to write article again. Although I have seen all your gimmicks and story telling. You couldn't even complete the so called traffic tutorial, claiming bots and saying you will create a new thread. Everyday lamba! Enjoy your 5k loot.

Can you post your conversation with her here?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Suleiman45:
One man that did similar things like your on Nairaland some months ago the man after the explanation he ask me send him some money for my google add up till now I have not heard from him am sorry if is not you

IMAGINE!!! but you said you sent me mo-neyy

May God have mercy on you.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
klassd:
This Op tell your miss Bimbo to give me my articles, now she's claiming she don't have light and fuel to write article again. Although I have seen all your gimmicks and story telling. You couldn't even complete the so called traffic tutorial, claiming bots and saying you will create a new thread. Everyday lamba! Enjoy your 5k loot.

Check the picture below... That's what she told me she sent that to ALL her customers.

I won't fight her over the issue as everyone in the country at the moment knows what everyone is going through in terms of getting mo-neyy and fuel. In fact, it took her almost 22 hours to reply my message, which is unlike her.

I told her TO STOP ACCEPTING the 15 articles service even after the fuel scarcity and mo-neyy saga ends. Anyone who claims to come from me again should be regarded as a LI-AR.

Please, let's be patient with her... Not posting everyday doesn't affect your Google approval. I hope she continues working this week.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Ewenla202: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
@OP I will suggest that you do not let opinions/views/false accusations of some individuals dissuade you from doing good.
It is to be expected.
Where ever sugar dey, ant go find am na!
All sort of characters will rear their ugly head, because you are giving value.
Endeavor to complete your teaching here abeg.
Na small fire dem show you na.
I hope you can take a lesson here what those in leadership positions are passing through
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ewenla202:
@OP I will suggest that you do not let opinions/views/false accusations of some individuals dissuade you from doing good.
It is to be expected.
Where ever sugar dey, ant go find am na!
All sort of characters will rear their ugly head, because you are giving value.
Endeavor to complete your teaching here abeg.
Na small fire dem show you na.
I hope you can take a lesson here what those in leadership positions are passing through

Hmmnnnn... WISDOM.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by minosky: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Olayiwola4u pls continue your teachings ignore those bad eggs,I appreciate what you've taught us from day one you started this tutorial.
God bless you because I've learnt what I did'nt know that exists on the internet about blogging.once again thanks and finish your tutorial.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by donbrowser(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Check the picture below... That's what she told me she sent that to ALL her customers.

I won't fight her over the issue as everyone in the country at the moment knows what everyone is going through in terms of getting mo-neyy and fuel. In fact, it took her almost 22 hours to reply my message, which is unlike her.

I told her TO STOP ACCEPTING the 15 articles service even after the fuel scarcity and mo-neyy saga ends. Anyone who claims to come from me again should be regarded as a LI-AR.

Please, let's be patient with her... Not posting everyday doesn't affect your Google approval. I hope she continues working this week.

This your chat na wa oh 😂 😂 😂

3 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by felibrain: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Oh Jesus! Are you this dumb? You said this picture is a message she sent to you WHICH MEANS THAT you are showing us her message from your own WhatsApp right?
Even a kid using WhatsApp knows how a received message looks. When someone sends you a message it will have a white background and aligned to the left. This your picture here actually shows that you sent this message yourself to your other number but WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH to show us the message from the other phone you sent it to. Lol. Open your WhatsApp and spot the difference between a message you sent and a message you received. Or just look at my second picture. You have exposed yourself.
What a fraud!!!

3 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
felibrain:

Oh Jesus! Are you this dumb? You said this picture is a message she sent to you WHICH MEANS THAT you are showing us her message from your own WhatsApp right?
Even a kid using WhatsApp knows how a received message looks. When someone sends you a message it will have a white background and aligned to the left. This your picture here actually shows that you sent this message yourself to your other number but WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH to show us the message from the other phone you sent it to. Lol. Open your WhatsApp and spot the difference between a message you sent and a message you received. Or just look at my second picture. You have exposed yourself.
What a fraud!!!

The guy is a learner. A 5k scammer.

Cc: tabaz
Dominique

Please come and check and stop this OP from scamming 5k using Bimbo as alias.

Scammer alert

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by felibrain: 4:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Macgyver1:

Dominique

Scammer alert
Hahaha dem no born am well to reply again. He has been nailed.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Goalty01: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Una money don go grin

Blogging is still profitable, but the real people that knows the in and out hardly holds tutorial.

Mst of the so called gurus doesn't know a shit aboutit

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goalty01:
Una money don go grin

Blogging is still profitable, but the real people that knows the in and out hardly holds tutorial.

I don't know why many Nigerians can easily fall to flashy scams.

Imagine op send a WhatsApp message to him self and screenshot, then post it to the ignorant ones that believe the scammer.

Op go learn how to run thing's, you're still a learner.

Keep decieving them

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by StartUpDude: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2023
Macgyver1:

Dominique

Scammer alert
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Goalty01: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Una mentor don run.

Blueace247:
Where's our mentor

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Blueace247:
Where's our mentor

Faced ban issue for trying to update the thread again.

Please, someone should help me open another thread but with another title: Reliable Means Of Generating Consistent Traffic To Your Blog.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
felibrain:

What a fraud!!!

That is the screenshot of the message she sent me when i asked her about what she sent to her customers from my end.

I don't know why everyone is attacking me here for Christ sake.

this is really getting out of hand... I CAN'T TAKE THIS NONSENSE ANYMORE.

Please, I'm stopping this thread right away. I've heard enough insult.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
felibrain:

Hahaha dem no born am well to reply again. He has been nailed.

Thank you for being UNGRATEFUL. You will see gurus who will come to Nairaland to help again.

If I had charged fifty Thou-sand for this info, many here will still be hailing me.

Thanks for all the insult.

If anyone needs my service from Nairaland, I will make sure him/her pa-y DEARLY for it
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Goalty01:
Una money don go grin

Please, teach what you know in another thread.

Thank you.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Teecash1409: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
olayiwola4u:

These are the Google AdSense policies your website violates:

1. Low-value content... The average post on your website is less than 500. I was even surprised to see some posts that were about 100 words. Google frowns at such post when you are yet to get an approval.

Solution: delete the short posts on your blog or rewrite them to be 1,000 words long or more before seeking a review.

2. Insecured web communication... your website is using an unsecured HTTP, and Google frowns at website with outdated SSL Certificates.

Solution: update the SSL certificates of your WordPress before seeking a review.

I have do all this. And still having violation policy. I don't really know what is wrong, or what am I doing wrong in my blog. https://www.inspiredoverseas.com.ng/
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Teecash1409:

I have do all this. And still having violation policy. I don't really know what is wrong, or what am I doing wrong in my blog. https://www.inspiredoverseas.com.ng/

Please, are you among the people I started this thread with?

If you are, screenshot the violation policy so that I can tell you what you did wrong. If you are not among those I started with... DON'T BOTHER.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Teecash1409: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Please, are you among the people I started this thread with?

If you are, screenshot the violation policy so that I can tell you what you did wrong. If you are not among those I started with... DON'T BOTHER.

Yes I am among the people you started this thread with. You even visit my website and let me know what things to adjust, and I did. I have resubmit back when i received their message, because the error I always received from Google is this;

"we found some policy violations on your site which means your site isn’t ready to show ads yet"

I don't know the exact policy violations.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Teecash1409:

Yes I am among the people you started this thread with. You even visit my website and let me know what things to adjust, and I did. I have resubmit back when i received their message, because the error I always received from Google is this;

"we found some policy violations on your site which means your site isn’t ready to show ads yet"

I don't know the exact policy violations.

In your Google AdSense account area, click the site section, you will see your website...click it and check the violation policy.

You can go through the pictures in this thread...I sent the picture of the steps to someone.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Teecash1409: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
olayiwola4u:

In your Google AdSense account area, click the site section, you will see your website...click it and check the violation policy.

You can go through the pictures in this thread...I sent the picture of the steps to someone.

Yes I have Request review before I drop the comment here. I can't see anything except "Getting Ready " and show details.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Teecash1409: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Forget about this thread, this OP is a guyman.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by imagrg(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
What do you mean?
Macgyver1:
Forget about this thread, this OP is a guyman.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by klassd(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Op the legendary 5k scammer.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=Teecash1409 post=120959967][/quote]

What is your domain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Funke Opeke & Judith Gardiner Confirm Mainone's Takeover By Equinix / Seriously Looking For "Magani Burantashi" / Company Registration 101: How Much It Really Costs To Register Your Own Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.