Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (12212 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Success98:
Mr admin; when are you going to complete the training?

After posting the 15 articles for 3 weeks, you will then go to earnings on your blogger three line drop-down.

Mind you, never visit or tamper with that earnings page if you are yet to submit 15 articles spread across 3 weeks on your blog. If you tamper with that page before you post your articles for 3 weeks, that may be the end your process of getting a D.ollar Google AdSense from Google.

See it below...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
After clicking the e.arnings page, you will see an orange button for create Google AdSense ac.count.

Click it so as to proceed to register your Free blog.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Leave the rectangular box of "I dont have a site yet."

Then click the first circle where "YES, send me customized" is.

Thereafter, choose your country and click the blue rectangular box for "start using AdSense"

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Don't forget the term agreement before clicking the blue button.

After clicking it, you will be taken to the Google Adsense registration interface.

Take a look at it below...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Click enter information and fill in your personal details.

After that, click let's go to connect your blog.

When you are done, you will receive a mail on your Gmail account that you've been registered and your blog is undergoing review, which can take 1-2 weeks.

Immediately your D.oll.ar Google AdSense account is opened. You will receive a message from them. In fact, when you visit that earning page on your blogger, it will have changed to...see it below

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Do let me know if you encounter any challenge in submiting your blog for Google AdSense.

As soon as your Google AdSense account is opened, you can then start start writing on HIGH CPC keywords using the step below to research them.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
To get HIGH CPC keywords for your blog niche, visit www.google.com and search for Google keyword planner tool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Look for choose the right keywords in the Google search result and click it.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
You will see this page...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
On getting to the site, click the 3 dots on the upper right hand of your browser. It will list out several options for you. There, click Desktop site to change your phone interface to Desktop interface.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Michaelphils:
;DHighly interested. Hope we don’t have to pay sha

Have you gotten your 15 articles (1,000 words each) ready?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
helpfulposts:
I'm interested

Have you gotten your 15 articles (1,000 words each) ready??
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
StartUpDude:
Fire on

Have you started posting your 15 articles on your free blog?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Amigos12:
Let's go...

Have you started posting your 15 articles on your blog?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2022
CONTINUATION...
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2022
This is what you will see after clicking the desktop box...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2022
Then, click the blue button to[b] go to the keyword planner[/b] above.

It will open the keyword planner as this below...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2022
On getting to the page above, click discover new keywords

It will open up, as seen below, to put in your keyword.

In the long rectangular box cover with blue margin space for keyword, you will type whatever you intend to write on.

I will be giving an instance in few minutes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Before you type anything there, just EXACTLY where Nigeria is written, click it and type United States there. As you are typing the name of the country, you will see drop-down of the list of the country, click it to accept United States.

As soon as you are done, we can then start looking for HIGH paying keywords.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2022
For instance, if i own a religious blog and I intend to write on PRAYER, the first thing I will do is to type in prayer into the keyword planner tool so that I can get HIGH PAYING KEYWORDS that I will wrote on.

After typing prayer into the planner tool, look at my result below. The first column shows different keywords for prayer and second column shows the number of searches the keyword gets on a monthly basis.

We actually don't need that column.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2022
To have a better view of the planner tool, scroll down and click the arrow button close to the word our advertising policy , in the page below, to expand the tool.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2022
To see the amount paid for each keyword, move to the right hand side.

See it below...

Where you see low CPC in the second to the last column is exactly what you need and not the last column.

In that column, you will look for keywords above ONE D.OLLA.R

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Let me show you SWEETSPOT...

Take a look at a keyword I worked on some months back that fetc.hed serious c.a.sh. in D.O.LL.AR

The first keywords is Google form. That keyword has a CPC of 75 D.O.L.L.AR (that is just for one click on the advert). If 10 people click on that Google Ads on your blog, that little number of clicks will get you HALF A M.I.LL.I.ON NA.I.R.A in one day.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Look at another cr.a.zy one that made me smile to the B.AN.K last month...

The low keyword for CPC of Google sign in brought atleast 1.7.5 DO.LL.A.R for each advert click for me

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2022
That is all...

I will be here to assist you whenever you need me in the process of setting up your Free Blog for Google AdSense and selecting High CPC keywords so as to ea.rn not less than T.WO HU.ND.RED DO.L.L.A.R on a monthly basis as a beginner[ with the step-by-step guide I've outlined in this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by minosky: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2022
Wow Interesting,thank you so much sir.
What you're teaching us free is what others collect huge amount of money to teach kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2022
minosky:
Wow Interesting,thank you so much sir.
What you're teaching us free is what others collect huge amount of money to teach kudos to you.

You're welcome @minosky

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by minosky: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2022
Sir I have a question,is health niche good for what you've taught us am expecting your reply.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2022
minosky:
Sir I have a question,is health niche good for what you've taught us am expecting your reply.

Yes of course, there is actually no niche that is not good, as long as you can find HIGH p.ayin.g CPC keywords there.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Amigos12:

Thanks. Following

Hope you've started working on your free blog in order to get your Google AdSense?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2022
tecnolad:

This is a beautiful thread you've started. It'd be really nice if you created a telegram community around this, so that people can get notified when you start posting.

It would be easy to have AMA sessions there too, if there's ever a need to do that.

Have you started working on your free blog, too?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2022
yerobiukini:

Hi,
Is the training still ongoing?

I'm done with the tutorial; so, you have no excuse to make m.o.ne.y online with a FREE blog, FREE registration for Google AdSense and FRRE keyword research tool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

POS Transaction Failures Threaten Cashless Policy / Audit Report Of Missing NNPC $10.8b Ready Soon, Says Okonjo-iweala / Dollar 2 Crash Further As Cbn Reiterate Determination To Sustain Forex Liquidity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.