Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,969 members, 7,890,191 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Apostle Suleman Reveals More Secrets Leading To His Attack By Assassins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reveals More Secrets Leading To His Attack By Assassins (251 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / Benin Pastors Visit Destiny Eguavoen's Church After Attack By Traditionalists / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reveals More Secrets Leading To His Attack By Assassins by Shureplug: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Apostle Suleman reveals more secrets leading to his Attack By Assassins

Nigerian televangelist preacher, Apostle Johnson Suleman, founder and senior pastor of shoppingmode Omega Fire Ministry, has in a video on his church’s official Facebook page a few minutes ago, disclosed the question he asked himself the day he was attacked by the assassins for 24 hours.

Recall that Apostle Suleman was attacked by assassins on Friday, 22nd of October around Auchi area of Edo state. An attack that led to bloodshed.

However, Apostle Suleman during Sunday Thanksgiving service today recount the incident and disclosed the question he asked himself for 24 hours the day of that horrible incident.

According to him, “Nigeria work by connection including hatred, there are people that hate you on behalf of others. When I was attacked, when I got home the first thing I said to myself was, who wants to kill me? I don’t do business with anybody, I don’t owe anybody. For like a whole day, that was what I was thinking. Who wants to kill me.”

“I was worried, I was thanking God for preservation, I expect if I offend you, you tell me before it gets to level of 9 assassins. I was worried, asking who want to kill me and my family for over 24 hours.”

He then said that he knows they can’t kill him which he said is the truth but he worried because he tried his best to be good to people.

Re: Apostle Suleman Reveals More Secrets Leading To His Attack By Assassins by God1000(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
I hope he didn't stage that attack.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reveals More Secrets Leading To His Attack By Assassins by Curious345: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yahoo boy

(1) (Reply)

The Humble General Clocks 30 In God’s Vineyard / What Do Know About Those Durmmers In Church / Two Pastors Fighting In The Altar During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.