Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,558 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

What "Local" Snack Would You Consider To Be The Most Popular In Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What "Local" Snack Would You Consider To Be The Most Popular In Nigeria? (544 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / The Most Popular Food In Nigeria / Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What "Local" Snack Would You Consider To Be The Most Popular In Nigeria? by C2Ok: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
We have to define the meaning of "snacks" first sha, Buh I believe gloryhomemaker would give a good answer in a Nigerian sense, below are my top 5 contenders;
1. Egg rolls
2. Puff-puff
3. Meat pie
4. Sausages
5. Cakes
6. Akara
(would you consider Suya a Snack?)

1 Like

Re: What "Local" Snack Would You Consider To Be The Most Popular In Nigeria? by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
You're looking down on Akara abi?

2 Likes

Re: What "Local" Snack Would You Consider To Be The Most Popular In Nigeria? by FASHOLA123(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
AKARA IS NUMBER 1

2 Likes

Re: What "Local" Snack Would You Consider To Be The Most Popular In Nigeria? by C2Ok: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
You're looking down on Akara abi?
Lol, forgive me, I've updated my post grin

2 Likes

Re: What "Local" Snack Would You Consider To Be The Most Popular In Nigeria? by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Fresh hot akara with various side dishes, morning, afternoon and night

1 Like

Re: What "Local" Snack Would You Consider To Be The Most Popular In Nigeria? by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
C2Ok:
We have to define the meaning of "snacks" first sha, Buh I believe gloryhomemaker would give a good answer in a Nigerian sense, below are my top 5 contenders;
1. Egg rolls
2. Puff-puff
3. Meat pie
4. Sausages
5. Cakes
6. Akara
(would you consider Suya a Snack?)

OP all of the above is snacks for me. I would consider Suya a night snack as it's mostly sold at night.

What about chin chin, buns, groundnut, kuli kuli, kilishi. We get orishirishi in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Searching For A Competent Staff For Immediate Employment / The Rumor That China Exports Human Meat As Corned Beef If False. / Food Video Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.