Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Portable Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) (259 Views)

Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby From Another Baby Mama (Photos) / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) by SReporters: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Habeeb Okikola popularly known as "Portable" or "Dr Zeh" and his amiable wife has welcomed a bouncing baby boy into their household.

He shared the good news on social media to his fans, friends and well-wishers.

"Thank u Łörd for the Gift of Life…AKOREDE Omolalomi Badmus ⭐️⭐️⭐️itz a new bouncing baby Bõi� Congrats to Myself & the mother @ honey_berry25 Iyawo IKA� December 10th de Day de Réàl fame came & same dec.10th I welcomed a new baby Bõi God no dey disappoint," he said.

Messages thronged in as people felicitated with the musician.

"I love your vibes. You do your things your own way. You look like someone who been waiting for too long to explode to greater heights in the entertainment industry........Congratulations on welcoming a bouncing baby boy," Adonie Greaves wrote.

"Congratulations and welcome baby love ❤️❤️❤️ zazoo number one you much God will guide you and your family," Isaac Ochimana wrote.

"Congratulations, welcome to the world of blessings,omo Dr Zeh, ika of Africa," Adenike Ogunleye wrote.

"Portable congratulations to you and your accomplishments keep up the amazing work � we are proud of you," Damola Sikiru wrote.

"That's awesome! Congratulations! Your shall celebrate many more years and excel in all your endeavors. He is Portable," Obi Bernard wrote.

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/11/nigerian-controversial-musician-portable-welcomes-bouncing-baby-boy/

Re: Portable Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) by SReporters: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
More photos....

(1) (Reply)

Advice For The Season / What Are Our Nigerian Celebrities Doing ? / Emma Nazareth - My Good Friend (GOSPEL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.