Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,893 members, 7,949,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales (227 Views)

Tech Reads: Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books - Make Regular Income!! ¬ / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / Massive Sales Low Cost Laptops (HP, Dell, Lenovo, And More Brands) in Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by KhadijaIbrahim1(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Discover the little-known online business strategy to earn PASSIVE Income by just uploading an 11-20 pages eBook to Amazon Kindle Publishing!

This Little Known Business model requires Little capital, No prior Experience, No Website or need to Run Ads, and No Writing!

Research on books to create (it is so simple that a 10 yrs old child can do it)

Creating(Not writing) a book (you don't need to be a writer)

Publishing the book (FOR FREE)

Printing the dollars (The most important part)

This fascinating new blueprint which gives you these benefits is titled: PASSIVE INCOME BLUEPRINT WITH AMAZON KDP.
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by KhadijaIbrahim1(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by emmanex2000: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good evening sir/ma,

I am a professional content writer with years of experience. I churn out non-plagiarized and grammar coherent works. This is my area of expertise and I can't wait to make your project a hugh success.

There are samples upon request.

You can contact via 07012809662 or emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Expecting a favourable response.
Thanksgivings ✨
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by emmanex2000: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good evening sir/ma,

I am a professional content writer with years of experience. I churn out non-plagiarized and grammar coherent works. This is my area of expertise and I can't wait to make your project a hugh success.

There are samples upon request.

You can contact via 07012809662 or emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Expecting a favourable response.
Thanks ✨
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by emmanex2000: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Good evening sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer, both fiction and non-fiction? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality, i believe I am cut for this.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by codesngr(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Can you write content for a blog
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by Solexsafs(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Apex Tee is in urgent need of capable ebook writers… DM @ 08107234045
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by emmanex2000: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good afternoon sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer, both fiction and non-fiction? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality, i believe I am cut for this.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by Solexsafs(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2022
Someone with Plagiarism Checker X Premium is urgently needed
DM @ 09071487956
You’ll get paid for taking the content through plagiarism check
Re: Amazon Kdp . Upload Your Books And Make Massive Sales by emmanex2000: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good evening sir/ma,

Festive greetings.✨️�
Merry christmas and happy new year in advance.

Haven written on different topics which are non-plagiarised and with high grammar quality, yours shouldn't be an exemption.

If interested, contact me @ 07012809662 or emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Open Box Dell XPS 9310 For Sale..SOLD / What Is The Difference Between UBA Dollar Account And UBA Domiciliary Account? / SOLD: 10th Gen HP Envy X360 Laptop @ 310k(Top Deal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.