Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:22 PM

Am In One-sided Relationship. Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am In One-sided Relationship. Please Help (178 Views)

Seun Kuti's Case: The Thought Balancer To Balance The Nigerians Sided Myopic / Find The Efficient A4 Double Sided Printing From Reputable Facilities / The Relevance Of A4 Double Sided Printing For Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In One-sided Relationship. Please Help by 1phone(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
I won't take your time with literatures.

I met this lady early last year on Facebook and since then we have been charting. Am from the North-central state while she is an easterner. We met physically June and since then she has been visiting and I do same. I began to pick interest in her but discovered am only loving myself as no atom of feelings was actually added from her side. I have gone to see her parents with wine and made my intention known on her permission, but since then, communication drops, no emotional connection as it was. I have tried all effort to spice up this relationship and talk to her on her sudden change etc.

Plpls how can I end this...am getting hurt
Re: Am In One-sided Relationship. Please Help by gracealonev: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Your efforts are not required. You can't end what has ended.
That relationship was dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship. Please Help by AYNL: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
people still dey do Facebook love?
okay bro, no carry unnecessary pressure on top ya head
try to reach her, by all means, sit her down and discuss with her
ask her necessary questions, make your intention known too
if she doesn't seem serious to you, kindly move on abeg

good girls plenty for naija
Re: Am In One-sided Relationship. Please Help by dawnomike(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
1phone:

I won't take your time with literatures.

I met this lady early last year on Facebook and since then we have been charting. Am from the North-central state while she is an easterner. We met physically June and since then she has been visiting and I do same. I began to pick interest in her but discovered am only loving myself as no atom of feelings was actually added from her side. I have gone to see her parents with wine and made my intention known on her permission, but since then, communication drops, no emotional connection as it was. I have tried all effort to spice up this relationship and talk to her on her sudden change etc.

Plpls how can I end this...am getting hurt
Brace up bro... Don't wait till you are served.
Channel the energy to your business or job. The right person will come your way

1 Like

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship. Please Help by ShoeWorld2(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
I will tell you to ignore her, I know she will be back if what she is looking for else where did not work out.
Stop calling, Chatting and messaging her across all platforms of social media and watch the relationship die naturally.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Stonebwoy In Qatar Ahead Of World Cup Performance (VIDEO) / PG In AI & Machine Learning Course In India / Own A Website For Just 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.