Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,707 members, 7,938,133 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua (1587 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by propynich123: 12:34am On Dec 12, 2022
Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwuanyi Storm Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILPAQjZE0Mg

Obasanjo, Obi, Adebanjo, others celebrate Nwodo at 70.

ormer President Olusegun Obasanjo, presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi and elder statesman, Pa Ayo Adebanjo were among dignitaries that joined former President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo to celebrate his 70th birthday anniversary.

Obasanjo, who spoke at a thanksgiving Mass and colloquium in Enugu for the birthday celebration, told a large assembly of eminent personalities from all walks of life, said that life begins at 70.

The ex-President lauded Nwodo’s contributions to Nigeria, Enugu State, Ukehe community and humanity at large.

“Whether you spend 70 years, 80, 100 or 120 years here, the most important thing is not the number of years you spend here on earth. The important thing is the your positive contribution to humanity and God.

“I pray that God will grant you many more years to continue your worthy service to humanity and God”, he said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by FarahAideed: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2022
He is older than Peter Obi with just 8 years yet Peter Obi was in secondary school and used to spend holidays in his house and wash his "Cars"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by Roboto11: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Obhidiots are liars.

It runs in the blood.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by factcheckmmm: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Hhh
Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by socialmediaman: 12:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Quick Question: Imagine you want your life to be like that of the leader you wish to have. Who would you be among these two?

Peter: You work hard/smart and buy your first house at 35, become a bank Chairman in your 40s and so on…

Bola: You have no known history in Nigeria. Your cousin is a drug baron, makes a fake identity for you which you use to travel to the US and become a heroin trafficker

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by Smithkafors(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2022
FarahAideed:
He is older than Peter Obi with just 8 years yet Peter Obi was in secondary school and used to spend holidays in his house and wash his "Cars"

How does that affect you?….8years is a lot years. You. Am be in year2 in university and the other person will be in primary 5 or 6. Make una dey try dey reason.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by Onovo3: 1:46am On Dec 12, 2022
The story seems fabricated ! The age difference and somethings don't add up !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by tuborme: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2022
My cousin who I senior with 7yrs spent holidays in my house, washed my cars and drove them. Remember, I don’t even come from a family as rich as Nnia nwodo’s whose father was a former minister of sort! I got married at 29 and he was just 22 still in the university! Now I understand why you will still vote Tinubu. Lack of proper cognitive abilities… later you will say that someone is insulting you guys!

I don’t blame you; Your Buhari has made it almost impossible for any legit person to own a home and marry before 30.

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by aariwa(m): 4:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Peter use to visit Nnia Nwodo wife’s younger brother who is now late during university holidays in the 80s. Both were bossom friends right from CKC all the way to university. Peter’s dad bought him a brand new Volkswagen which was stolen in final year and Peter then bought a 504 with money he made from selling eggs he bought from Onitsha. Even though Peter’s dad was middle class, he was still humble he would wash Nnia Nwodo cars and stuff and as youngsters zoom off together with the wife’s late younger brother in in the car cruising around Enugu then which was capital of Old Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by Tinubuadvocate: 4:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Same Peter obi said he don't at anytime work in bank but you his supporters continue lying to everyone.
socialmediaman:
Quick Question: Imagine you want your life to be like that of the leader you wish to have. Who would you be among these two?

Peter: You work hard/smart and buy your first house at 35, become a bank MD in your 40s and so on…

Bola: You have no known history in Nigeria. Your cousin is a drug baron, makes a fake identity for you which you use to travel to the US and become a heroin trafficker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by kingsways: 4:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:
Obhidiots are liars.

It runs in the blood.

Your problem is your poor and poverty mentality

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by gasparpisciotta: 4:35am On Dec 12, 2022
The man was speaking in cliches, simply put: the man wanted to initiate Peter Obi into gayism, but Obi will rather give him a hand job.

Know this and know peace cool

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by Trapnews: 4:37am On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Jagaban! the incoming President.
Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by kingsways: 4:44am On Dec 12, 2022
FarahAideed:

8 years is even too much!

You can even have someone who is older than you wash your can, happens all the time, go and verify from any car wash of your choice

Doesn't mean the washer man cannot eventually become successful

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by mrvitalis(m): 4:46am On Dec 12, 2022
FarahAideed:
Obviously obi was in the university because he says they sometimes "stole" the car to go flex ...so obviously university

Nwodo is from a very rich family just like Obi so it's understandable

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by sweetonugbu: 4:52am On Dec 12, 2022
I see.
Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by FarahAideed: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Obviously obi was in the university because he says they sometimes "stole" the car to go flex ...so obviously university

Nwodo is from a very rich family just like Obi so it's understandable

Ohh now I get

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by 16inchdick: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2022
aariwa:
Peter use to visit Nnia Nwodo wife’s younger brother who is now late during university holidays in the 80s. Both were bossom friends right from CKC all the way to university. Peter’s dad bought him a brand new Volkswagen which was stolen in final year and Peter then bought a 504 with money he made from selling eggs he bought from Onitsha. Even though Peter’s dad was middle class, he was still humble he would wash Nnia Nwodo cars and stuff and as youngsters zoom off together with the wife’s late younger brother in in the car cruising around Enugu then which was capital of Old Anambra state

Is Nwodo's wife from Asaba ?
Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by socialmediaman: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Same Peter obi said he don't at anytime work in bank but you his supporters continue lying to everyone.

Peter Obi, youngest Chairman of Fidelity Bank. Read his profile before he joined politics, and compare with Tinubu’s profile before he joined politics.

Tell me which one you admire and why

https://saharareporters.com/2018/10/13/profile-peter-obi-fidelity-banks-youngest-chairman-winner-several-political-battles
Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by Tinubuadvocate: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
I will never believe you and that of Peter obi the pathetic liar. He should show us his employment letter and first and last salary receipt.
socialmediaman:

Peter Obi, youngest MD of Fidelity Bank. Read his profile before he joined politics, and compare with Tinubu’s profile before he joined politics.

Tell me which one you admire and why

https://saharareporters.com/2018/10/13/profile-peter-obi-fidelity-banks-youngest-chairman-winner-several-political-battles
Re: Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua by socialmediaman: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I will never believe you and that of Peter obi the pathetic liar. He should show us his employment letter and first and last salary receipt.

Since you don't believe me or Peter Obi or the records and facts published by news media outlets, do you believe a man who used Donald Duke's photo as his on his website and TV documentary, till he was called out?

If he claims he didn't know that Donald Duke's photo was used on his website, do you believe he knows the content of anything written on that website? Do you believe anything on that website came from him or was approved by him?

(1) (Reply)

"Answer Me Na" — Atiku Begs As He Chanted "PDP Power" At Anambra Rally Attendees / Bala Blue: How Does It Taste? What Is It Made Of? (Pic) / Tinubu Behind Mass Deportation Of Igbos From India - Ohanneze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.