Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Paul Okoye's New Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Paul Okoye's New Lover (493 Views)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Paul Okoye's New Lover by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2022
“Anita Made The Best Decision To Divorce Paul” – Uche Maduagwu Reacts As Paul Okoye Shows Off His New Lover

Uche Maduagwu took it upon himself to console and advice women in relationships and marriages by telling Anita, Paul Okoye’s ex-wife, that she made the best choice divorcing the popular music star.

Uche Maduagwu who dishes out his opinion on trending issues has reacted as Paul Okoye shows off his new lover while they celebrate their one-year anniversary.

Taking to his Instagram page, Uche Maduagwu consoled Paul Okoye’s ex-wife, Anita Okoye who bore three children for the singer.

According to Maduagwu who has taken it upon himself to console and advice women in relationships and marriages, Anita made the best decision to divorce Paul. Showing praises on her, he noted that she is the most humble, intelligent, beautiful and understanding woman of honour he has ever seen.

He also prayed that God will give Anita a good man that will treat her right.

He wrote: Aunty Anita you made the best decision, you deserve someone wey go respect the grace of God on you not person wey go take am for granted. You are the most Humble, Intelligent, beautiful and understanding woman of honour I have ever seen. God will give you person wey go treat you rightly, not rudely.

https://crockvibes.com/anita-made-the-best-decision-to-divorce-paul-uche-maduagwu-reacts-as-paul-okoye-shows-off-his-new-lover/

Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Paul Okoye's New Lover by Moh247: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Paul is free to move on, his ex wife should do the same

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo's Sister Defends Brother Says He Is Not Gay / Yeni Kuti: I Can Only Quit My Marriage If My Partner Sleeps With Another Man / BBTITANS UPDATE : Yemi Over Jealous And Punches Miracle For Kissing Khosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.