Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,485 members, 7,968,336 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:36 AM

Their Game Plans 2: A New Nigeria Is Possible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Their Game Plans 2: A New Nigeria Is Possible. (155 Views)

Wahala For INEC, Even If They Delete BIVAS Results, Listen To LP Game Plans / THEIR GAME PLANS (1) Xraying Politics In Nigeria / Ohanaeze Youth Wing Plans 2 Million Man March For Atiku/obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Their Game Plans 2: A New Nigeria Is Possible. by manny88ng2000: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2022
I wonder how people rewire their brains to enjoy making mockery of the truth as well as leaders who have excelled in governance instead of cajoling bad politicians who have either failed in governance or are already brain dead with recourse to their age or way of lives the must have lived during their salad days when they were green with health.

Let me start by thanking the Admin and all the Nairalanders who make one or two input here. I don't write often. I am quite a regular reader over the years. I read beautiful headlines and stories and most especially, I first read the comments before reading the main story. Reason that, I like to see it, first from the comments section and its wide range of perspectives.

I DO NOT like to call names or gullible in respecting the will or position of another person. So will try not to use words that may insight anger leading to bereavement of information.

Please @Nairalanders, if you have some few answers, I will be needing them on these questions below:

1. How was your #nigeria of yesterday and what is your Nigeria of today?

2. To develop is to think in that direction. How do you project, pitch, make the foundation upon which your children will inherent. What will be your legacy standi?

3. What factors do you consider in governance, taking Nigeria as a case study, are necessary for consideration at this moment?

4. how do you consider politicians in terms of mindsets, state of mind, cognitive as well as physical alertness, mental health, etc.?

5. how do you look at governance in terms of equity and fairness?

6. What's your view on governance in terms of religion, ethnicity and tribe differences?

7. What's your rating so far in terms of transparency, accountability and accessibility when it comes to the gladiators we have in the race?

8. So far so good, you have heard them talk from one Town Hall to the other, whose economic policies or postulates do you think will take us to a greater Nigeria?

Please let us make Nigeria a better Nigeria. She is our country, our home and the mother of our birth. She is is the greatest gift we can ever have for our children.

We owe ourselves to set aside religion even when it should be considered because we have been playing it as a game since I know Nigeria and it has never worked. Let us replace it with character.

We owe ourselves to set aside 'it is my turn' or 'it is our turn'. Let us replace it with competence.

Commitment to the task is what nigerians need now. A leader who is committed, accessible and responsive.

Let us all be wiser, by now, they could have brought out their expired and repackaged covid 19 palliative. People are very wicked grin

Re: Their Game Plans 2: A New Nigeria Is Possible. by Dreal1247: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Some states were not wise enough to effectively hide the palliatives from the masses, hence, they were shared by the masses who broke into the stores. I'm still asking Governor Ifeanyi Okowa where he hid the Delta state palliatives. Let those who knows kindly answer us

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Has Seen An Influx Of Thousands Of New PDP Members Over The Past / Atiku,our President Come 2023. / Free Google Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.