Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,340 members, 7,888,077 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) (1138 Views)

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel / Breaking News : NBC Halts Production Of Eva Water As NAFDAC Begins Investigation / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by marvelck: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Has anyone noticed how light Eva water bottle is. As you are holding and drinking/pouring the water from the bottle, it keeps compressing, and making it difficult for one to have a firm grip on the bottle.

I really don't know why, they had to reduce the quality of the bottle. Are they trying to save cost or just reaping Nigerians off by giving them low quality products at a costly price. What's the consumer protection board even doing? It's obvious there is nobody or agency protecting the consumer here. Since everything has been compromised, from top to bottom

Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by Omihanifa: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Everyone is trying to save cost in this buhari economy. Its was cway that first started that rubbish before Eva now joined.

Go and check most of the toothpaste too, you will notice that it mostly half air and half gel.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by RSVP: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2022
But can you blame those companies for reducing the content and quality of their products??

Nigeria economy is affecting all of us. Those companies are force to lay off some of their workers as their expenses are skyrocketing every day. Have you tasted all these soft drinks recently? All of them tasted abnormal and watery.

Me weh no fit finish 200# bread before now dey chop 1k food for trenches still dey hungry.
D kind sapa weh go hold people nxt year ehn.

Make God kuku blow trumpet make everybody die like dis undecided

1 Like

Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by caesymore(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Mhen... The first time I felt that, I thought it was fake, till I got same feeling from the one I bought in a reputable restaurant, then I come remember APC made sure sapa reach everybody this 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by Bluntguy: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2022
Wetin no get poor quality again for this Buhari era. The quality go resemble Tinubu by 2023 if una try vote am into power.
Anyways, Obi will be president come 2023. Urchins face your front.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by meobizy(f): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Try Nestle first, let me see.
Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 1:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Aquafina has taken over here because of this of this reason..

You can't even hold the can while drinking and not feel you're drinking from a nylon bag.

They're short of asking us to bring cups from our houses when coming to buy Eva water.

Never seen any other bottled water company as affected by Buhari as Eva.

At first I thought it was fake or it overstayed in the sun until buying from the mall and it's the same.

6 Likes

Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by Oluneutral: 4:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Nearly all bottled and canned drinks are now like that. It's really devastating.

It is well!
Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by Chiraq77(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Is It Only Eva that has low quality angry??

Everything has low quality in Nigeria now

I Drank France Coke a few weeks Back

I nearly Cried.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Quality Of Eva Water Bottle (pictures) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
they are trying to reduce production cost

(1) (Reply)

What Does Osu Egusi Really Do In Egusi Soup? / Drinking Water / Honey Dealers Wanted Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.