Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,308 members, 7,977,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) (6775 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by larryUG(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

because we don't pay for sex
In order words, you are a rapist. Abi you dont know that drugging someone in order to have sex with the person is rape, whether she be olosho or not
Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Slynation:
Stop thinking via the penis...!!
Lol . OG abeg reason me ennytin my trenches wan catch fire
Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Deicide: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
It was not only you she sent that message so nothing special here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. / Share The Amount You Spend In A Day / The Boob Movement Founder And Her Curvy Friend Cause A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.