Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,359 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Confessions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confessions (277 Views)

Power Of Positive Confessions / Confessions Of A Nigerian Fulani Muslim, How Jesus Visited Imam Of Daura Mosque! / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confessions by Hightea(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
CONFESSIONS FOR AN AMAZING FAMLY

We thank you for our wonderful and everly united family Matthew 19:4-6 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Thank you for the giants, saviours and God's Generals you are raising through our family. Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it. 19 And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD’S.

Thank you because there is a DEEP and Spiritual reason for our Family, and you know the purpose for our family even before it's conception Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Our family is founded on the rock of revelation and conviction therefore I command that the gates of hell shall not prevail against it every prayer we utter in this family answers speedily. Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

We therefore declare that Christ is the Head of Our family, We model Christ in Our family, the love of Christ is what exist in Our family, there is Love and submission in this Family. 22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Ephesians 6:22-32

In this family there is REST, PEACE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, JOY, WEALTH, LOVE, LONG LIFE, HEALTH and SUBMISSION, this Family is HEAVEN ON EARTH Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The love of Christ that is what our family is built on.... And this is the Agape love that is forgiving, selfless, pure and from above. Therefore forgiveness abounds in our family.Ephesians 6: 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

From our loins shall come out notable world shakers who are Obedient to the faith of Christ Romans 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Therefore All the product of our loins are poised for exploits in the Kingdom of God Hebrews 7:9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

Everyone of us in this family will reign with Christ here or earth and even in the Kingdom of the father. Romans 5:17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Our family becomes a model for millions of Families round the world in the name of Jesus......Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

There is trust, communication, and deep sense of Spirituality in this Family..

Thank you for founding the best family unit in the world...... Thank you for your seeds of grace...

For our marriage we declare that all our needs are met Phillipians 4:19

CONFESSIONS FOR PEACE AND SAFE DELIVERY

Thank you Jesus because you have a great thought for me, a thought of good and blessings, to give a hope and a future Jeremiah 29:11

I am surrounded by God's love in every area of my life for I know He can never live me nor can He forsake me Matthew 28:20

Even in my deepest fears, and deepest worries Jesus is right beside me to see me through at all times Matthew 28:20

Just as the midwives said of the Hebrew women that they are strong and lively, it is said of me also that I am strong and lively even in delivery Exodus 1:19

God's ease saturates my delivery, even before the doctors get to me, I give birth safely Exodus 1:19

Mary the mother of Jesus didn't need a special medical attention to give birth, therefore as Mary gave birth with ease, in a manger, I give birth with ease also Luke 2:7

The peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards My heart and minds in Christ Jesus Phillipians 4:7

I am free of bitterness, worry and stress. I forgive with ease because I have been forgiven by Jesus on the cross eternally Mark 11:25, Eph 4:32

Hello my Child, I declare that your coming to the world will be to me as a sign of peace and rest from all my struggles. Isaiah 7:14

My daily labour is to establish my heart in love and rest, God has for me, therefore I rest in the finished work of Jesus Hebrews 4:11

GLORY TO GOD I AM JOYFULL!!!!!
Re: Confessions by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hightea:
CONFESSIONS FOR AN AMAZING FAMLY

We thank you for our wonderful and everly united family Matthew 19:4-6 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. ...
You should realize by now that this doctrine of confession is nothing but a lie fed you by your pastors and mogs in order to deceive and delude you away from using your God given brain in processing the Truth of God, right? No amount of this nonsense will spear you or your family from the suffering and trials that away you in this life. As a matter of fact, by believing it will only serves to handicap you and your family when they eventually arrive. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer, December 15th, 2022 / Apostle Selman || How To Ask GOD For What You Want / Twitter User Narrates Her Encounter With A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.