Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,918 members, 7,935,919 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:51 PM

Do You Know There Are Different Ways To Make Thousands Of Naira (100-400k) Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know There Are Different Ways To Make Thousands Of Naira (100-400k) Month (224 Views)

What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? / Make Up To 400k / Month Driving Your Own Mini-van/bus Part Time / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know There Are Different Ways To Make Thousands Of Naira (100-400k) Month by Thelmaa(f): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
What If I tell you that many Nigerian waste their time and resources (data) on just chatting, scrolling on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc and watching other people luxury lifestyle , instead of making Intelligent and smart moves to utilize that time wasted to rather something profitable and beneficial to them.

Do u know that with this same smartphone and internet you can make money online by just pressing your phone?

Yes, you heard me...

Poor people think that the purpose of making money is to pay bills and cater for their basic needs(home, food)
Rich people think the purpose of making money is to make more money, so they create more opportunities to do so, looking out for more sources of income to continue to multiply their resources, take a look at Dangote, otedola, Mark Zuckerberg,etc they never stop despite how rich they are now ...

Always remember this your achievement in life start with your mindset and ends with your determination and effort...

To learn more about these online businesses that have made me a millionniare in the space of 4months and changed my financial mindset into higher and achieving greater things in life.

To get the free video DM me onWhatsApp 09132974421 to get the free video to help you get started.

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Digital Marketing Company / Beluchi Nneji Ventures Into Real Estate, Unveils B.god Properties Ltd / Call For Applications: 2023 Google Career Online Training Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.