Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) (33792 Views)

El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Saraki Visits Survivors Of Gas Explosion In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by OLADD: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
lloydtruth:
Very Poor
Just like your eyesight.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Scamburster:

And you know him

Oh one of them is here...

So what do u have to say?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Igboslayer: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi will do better

For with obi, a new Nigeria is possible
Do you know Awka? That’s the worst state capital in Nigeria. OBI govern Anambra for 8yrs. It never looked like a genius ever ruled the state. Make una dey think Wetin una dey do ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
garfield1:

In karu and akwanga
Big time
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by OLADD: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
femisplash:
What's going on with Atiku's caimpaign?.. Abuja was small and scanty, Nassarawa as almost the same. Lagos the worst so far, embarrassed with " Obidient" chants in Akwa Ibom.
Lol.
I guess the first drops of water in your mouth after birth were mixed with lies. Atiku's campaigns have been impressive so far. He is your next President.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by OLADD: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
This is massive.
Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar.
At least all the people who collected his money showed up at the venue to make him release more money.
Who says Nigerians are not wise!
I just love the format they are using for Atiku and Tinubu.
If you want to understand how the 2023 Presidential election will look like, come to Lagos and enter a commercial bus.
You'll know that Tinubu is just wasting his time and money.
Mention Tinubu's name and you risk getting verbally strangled.
Mention Atiku's name and you may get a heated argument. The chances are 1:50.
Mention Obi's name and you stand a chance of getting a free ride.
Even if you do not get a free ride, you are sure to get a pat on the back for being a sensible Nigerian.
If you live in Lagos and you sometimes use public transport, c'mon make some noooooise!!
You're nothing but a stack nuisance. When you see crowds thronging Atiku's campaign, you mischievously conclude they are paid but Obi's scanty outings are "organic". Are you guys not fed up with lies, propaganda and innuendos?
Stop repackaging Obi the same way ignoramuses did for APC in 2015. Know this and have your peace; OBI WILL NOT WIN IN 2023 AND ATIKU IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by OLADD: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

Never !

he have already map out government properties he will sell to himself and his friends !

Nigerian oligarchies loading . we are watching the other day a jobless son of tinubu was flying around in private jet with entourages as a sitting governor

a jobless boy!

The same way your intellectual capability has been sold. Lying machine.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by kennyz247(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu can't get 75%.highest he will get is 50%
who go dash Tinubu 50% for north?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by OLADD: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
toffyz:
Walahi
Not been Sentimental

He's obviously the best amongst the three main contenders.

I love the man honestly
My instinct tells me he will make a very good president. He's fit, intelligent, outspoken, good looking, will be a very good representative of Nigeria in any international outings, unlike the other Nuisance.

Please let's vote for this man. I believe he will do well

You got it bro. Without gainsaying, Atiku is obviously the best and I am also convinced he would be a good president. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by BlazinGlory40: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
apolonius:

Because the current APC Chair was the PDP strongman controlling the state politics for many years-1999 until the Akwe Doma years. For the first time, the 3 living governors of the state are on one side. David Ombuagu can’t do much to help Atiku.

Adamu was on the side of APC in 2015 yet lost the state to PDP.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by apolonius(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu can't get 75%.highest he will get is 50%

We shall compare notes sooner. 60-70%.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by BlazinGlory40: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
frank14011991:
now APC has a sitting governor and three senators

APC had a sitting Governor with the senators defecting to APC in 2015 yet they lost the state to PDP
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Emola12(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Not impressive considering it’s a small ground. APC is definitely winning Nasarawa state.
small yansh dey shake you think say nah to attend rally naim dey make people dey win election APC ko APV ni yeye
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by frank14011991(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

APC had a sitting Governor with the senators defecting to APC in 2015 yet they lost the state to PDP
in 2015 APC was just newly formed, PDP had power of incumbency at the federal level
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good outing.
The attire they were wearing are traditional clothe of Jukun people of Taraba state, is there any historical relationship between the Nassarawa people and the jukuns people?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by onuman: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpQjGfkoHQ

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic party PDP continues today in Lafia the capital of Nasarawa State and everyone is happy to welcome Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to their town. This are pictures from the rally.

Video commentator said Atiku campaign is to recover Nigeria.
Absurd. To recover Nigeria from who?
The same Atiku conspired with APC founding fathers in 2015 to bring Nigeria to its current situation of a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as Nigeria falling into the group of countries harboring the most terrorised people on earth.
Atiku as super VP between 1999-2007 never condemned his fellow Fulani, Sani Yerima, the then governor of Zamfara state, when Yerima introduced unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the far north states. Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
The fight against Boko Haram has made Nigeria poorer.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is massive o shocked
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
herkeem:
Huge....mm

Before you say it's huge, ask yourself the cost of bringing them.

Does the turn out commensurate with the cost?

Do the Cost Benefit Analysis to determine if anyone has been scammed?

I've stopped trusting politicians since the day those who claims they don't give shishi agreed that the money given was stipend for transportation.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Elzeeno(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
frank14011991:
plus two former Governor's and a serving national chairman.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obi could not even get half of this in nasarawa. I don't know where his zombiediots are going to get the votes for him to win this election. I keep telling them that Obi is not in the race.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nchoje34:
Atiku is an hypocrite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nd-0avpxeo?t=23
why didn't the person you are supporting also conderm it or is it only atiku that is contesting?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Bigleaf1006: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
frank14011991:

They had a seating apc governor in 2015 and 19
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by seunjungle1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
From the pictures I'm seeing here PDP is really broke...checking from the side of attendees; no banners, no PDP design T-shirt or cap, attendees were not happy(no enthusiasm from them).

APC is winning Nasarawa!

PDP is really broke and this new CBN cash policy will also kill them join

Jagaban is coming!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by mrkia(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Looks like a parlour camping
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by shimolv: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Igboslayer:
Do you know Awka? That’s the worst state capital in Nigeria. OBI govern Anambra for 8yrs. It never looked like a genius ever ruled the state. Make una dey think Wetin una dey do ooo
What indices can you bring forward to indicate your ludacrious assertions above?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Igboslayer: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

What indices can you bring forward to indicate your ludacrious assertions above?
Have you been there before? and does it look like a befitting capital a genius once governed? Just answer ?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Igboslayer:
Have you been there before? and does it look like a befitting capital a genius once governed? Just answer ?
Be wise and answer my question?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Igboslayer: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

Be wise and answer my question?
I asked you these questions first… answer it na. Is it too difficult for you?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Igboslayer:
I asked you these questions first… answer it na. Is it too difficult for you?
I asked you a previous question.
What is the indices to prove your foolish statements earlier?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by Igboslayer: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

I asked you a previous question.
What is the indices to prove your foolish statements earlier?
Have you been to Awka before? And does it look like a befitting state capital in your eyes? Forget fake indices and lies? Just answers.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) by AdamsLawan: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tnx u nasarawa people for coming out in Mass to welcm our incoming president togather we can recover Nigeria.

#AtikuOkowa2023
#AtikuOrganizingForAction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? / Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.