Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends (57322 Views)

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by sniperr007(m): 4:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Rokiatu45:
This is complete emotional abuse.

Say no to all form of abuse.

Make we hear the guy story before you conclude
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by zoedew: 6:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Like father like son.
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Karlifate: 6:00am On Dec 13, 2022
dustmalik:
People are very emotional and easy to manipulate by these hoes.

If you read the messages she shared, you will find that both her husband and sister-in-law are accusing her of one thing.. HOE-NESS.

You smart. wink
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by vickydevoka(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2022
traihit:
When you see fine boy, fine family and money, you didn't remember to check out the character. Now, your hands are burnt and you're screaming.

Money is important, family is important, personality is the most important among them all.

Personality ought to be the first magnet but most ladies like being lied to.
Ladies know this, if na lie as dj cuppy younger sister . But they want to flaunt, and pepper their follow women. That’s y the marry fine, rich and all of that
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Karlifate: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Abagworo:
What struck me most is that she didn't accuse him of infidelity. The issue is likely his inability to fund luxurious life for the wife's family and the wife expecting him to foot all the family bills because his father is wealthy.

Yeah, another angle.

plus

she's a hoe.
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by skedy1(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2022
olasaad:

So what is her fault here The ladies are the ones who should really watch out because the grass is not always green at the other side.

Awon spoilt brats omo Baba olowo cool

We haven't heard the other side of the story o!
But however, I want to somehow blame her. I'm sure she saw all of these signs before tying the knot. They's no way she will say she didn't know dude has been smoking weed. These sets of people are unpredictable

God help us all, marriages scare me when I read such stories!
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by buJu234: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2022
alot of Nigerian girls are marrying mainly for 2 reasons:-

(1) Society Pressure
(2) Poverty alleviation

Not because they really love you..

so when u re planning to get married, don't be carried away with I love you; i will give you a lot of sex; for better for worst.. etc

all these na lie oo; they are just word scam

the ladies are saying these, cos these are the words that will catch men!!!
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Relationship comes with little or no responsibility and thorough checks..Unlike marriage where you are no longer I, but we.

Some people rush into marriage to enjoy the fanfar and the together pics littered here and there...

People who really are into eachother in marriage, don't e even remember Social media exists most times..

Onwe ha juru ha afo..

I have a friend that is married since 2012..Those two dont even know if something like WhatsApp exist..

Ma ya fokwa Facebook na ndi ozo..

They are on SM o, but not to show off..

They did house warming of their new smart house, he only posted the invitation..That's all..

And later an appreciation for people that came.

If na some people, Infact you go mute your notifications as they keep updating every details.. grin grin

SM is good o, but avoid living your relationship/marital life on SM.

In the old days, parents run to God or Village to settle a misunderstanding beyond them. But now, couples run to social media. lipsrsealed

True @bolded.
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tboymessiah:

ARA LO MA PA IYA E.

YOU SON OF A GOAT

Okó bàbá rẹ wa mótò; òbò ìyá rẹ dún pinpin...

O máa parun-un lai tun àtúnṣe grin cheesy grin
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by MacDani(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
In her write up, she can't take it anymore.

Tomorrow she may forget but media world never forget.

1 Like

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by abidem4real: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

When boko haram said "Western education is sinful", you guys called them radicals. Insha Allah, Nigeria will turn from a federal republic into an Islamic Republic....

NB: I do not support terriorism....
The so called Islamic Republic of yours is synonymous to terrorism. Tufiaka!
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Prinnx(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please for those that are interested to travel to Japan for study/work.

A guaranteed student visa with work available on your arrival but you must provide your original WAEC certificate.

Please,it will be advantageous on your part if you're an Engineering student or knows something about it because it's a construction work.

Payment after the School admission letter is out and also confirmed by you but you must show your seriousness, commitment and sincerity.

NB: Please,don't contact me if you're not serious and ready.
The admission starts by January.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by maestro299: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Namdeenero:
Celebrity marriages. Always the same embarassed embarassed Tomorrow they’ll reconcile and blame alcohol or madness
You Sabi Dem well well
https://www.nairaland.com/7640221/governor-adelekes-son-sina-rambo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.