Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) (73910 Views)

Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure / There Was No Attempt To Kidnap Me – Teni Clarifies (Photo) / Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Teni, has taken to her Instagram handle to share new photos which captured a slimmer figure of her after a weight loss journey, IGBERETV reports.

Teni captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmCRMkDsoeF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The singer was spotted in some of the photos with Broda Shaggi and Phyno.

See the pictures below.

wetin dey in her trouser in the second pix
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
That's beautiful
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Still fat and shapeless

Post your Mama's pics and let's compare.
It's only lunatics who body shame people.

Mentally derailed idiat.

3 Likes

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by isahsalee: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Abi my eye dey pain me?, Phyno now a white man?
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
I always tell my mum but she always disagrees. She had arthritis and finds it had to walk

Madmazel99:
Some people said she did surgery and she said that is not true.

Surgery or no surgery. I like this new image of her. There is nothing healthy about been fat.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Scarletjr(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
She come make sense and sweet now
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by mecuries(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naira20:
I remember one interview where she said her mum told her to find a husband quick because she was looking like a bag of beans.
Not sure her age now.She was 25 then.

But how come she wore short sleeves and long sleeves of the same shirt?
the sleeves was folded up
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Na gbola be this

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Na gbola be this

I wan ask wender ladies dey get gbola surplus
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

wetin dey in her trouser in the second pix

The new gbola carried by ladies
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Jostoman: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Looks good on her...

Her inbox go don full with messages by now..

Different celeb go one NACK her KUNTUNS now...

This one way phyno grab her like PESIN way grab WEED! hmm...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
wiseone28:
I prefer the fatness

jeromestarks: 9:03pm On Dec 12
Na now dis girl kitten go sweet.

Fat girls are a huge turn off.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
The 2nd pic come be like she get preek
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Jostoman: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
I want to see niniola
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
stormborn28:

The new gbola carried by ladies

for what purpose oo! abeg!
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

for what purpose oo! abeg!

Masculine fashion..
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
IyaTola:
Must you show everyone
I hope you are not using it.

Its for diabetes patients.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by highness25(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Teni, has taken to her Instagram handle to share new photos which captured a slimmer figure of her after a weight loss journey, IGBERETV reports.

See the pictures below.
This girl no know wetin happen to the legendary Micheal Jackson? You go maintain body tire
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by KunGioKehRah: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
She doesn't need to eat anymore with her previous posture

I wonder what someone will be eating to be as fat as that

But they said it's not food that makes one fat Sha
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by zudozz: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Still fat and shapeless

Post ur sisters's pictures or shatap n Stop that nonsense!
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naira20:
I remember one interview where she said her mum told her to find a husband quick because she was looking like a bag of beans.
Not sure her age now.She was 25 then.

But how come she wore short sleeves and long sleeves of the same shirt?
Too many garri in your system that's affecting your eyes.
She dey roll up the sleeves.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by gabrielonis: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Congtratz
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omihanifa:
If you know you know.

Thats what everyone is using for their weight loss

You are so right

It cost $1500 per shot

Also, it does not make you go hungry, so you don't have to eat.

Side effects is cancer
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by rajiedreez: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Asake can easily carry her now
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by DAramis: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omihanifa:
If you know you know.

Thats what everyone is using for their weight loss
We truly learn everyday. I wasn't even aware there is an injection for such. Thought it is based on specialized diet, and exercise .

So , how does it work? injected into buttock or through the viens in someone's hand ? How much does each cost, and is it one usage per packet?

From a curious mind.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
That's good and nice
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I thought she was proud of her body...what changed?
Body positivity na lie.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by bepositive11: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Na gbola be this

Na protruding belly button be that grin
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Karnice600: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

See the pictures below.

Money always has it easy fixing the body without a knife, not the face.

I saw an old classmate back in high school, last weekend. Her face was intact. Her body was looking married and motherly.
A friend with me who noticed her earlier during our conversation, said she kept touching her hair, blinking and stealing glances, looking my way. He drew my attention and asked if I knew her and that was when I recognized her immediately from a slight distance. I thought she could remember me, but she couldn't. It was just the usual 'who's-he' stare of a young lady. I was having an after 6 shade, not completely shaven. Maybe that was why she couldn't figure out.
If na for her body alone, I for no know am at all.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by olyrayy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
IyaTola:
Must you show everyone

How does preventing other people from knowing benefit you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.