Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,298 members, 7,947,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Write These Short Articles{4 Of Them},and I Will Help You Open And Verify Your Paypal Free! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write These Short Articles{4 Of Them},and I Will Help You Open And Verify Your Paypal Free! (904 Views)

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / What Should Be The Theme For The Season 4 Of War Of Words - Poetry Competition? / My Aunt And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write These Short Articles{4 Of Them},and I Will Help You Open And Verify Your Paypal Free! by happyday: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2011
Hi,
. . . O.K,No story!
If you are ready to help me put up 4 500-word articles without delay,I WOULD ALSO HELP YOU OPEN,VERIFY AND FUND YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITHOUT DELAY,FOR FREE!
Send me your details to usbankcash@gmail.com so we can start today.
Have a happy day.
Re: Write These Short Articles{4 Of Them},and I Will Help You Open And Verify Your Paypal Free! by skydancer: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2011
I love writing and I'd love to do this though I don't even know what you need to be written, but at least can you give another email that doesn't shout 'this dude is a scammer'. Thanks
Re: Write These Short Articles{4 Of Them},and I Will Help You Open And Verify Your Paypal Free! by happyday: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2011
Hi skydancer,
I really don't know what you mean by scammer here!just like me generating funny conclusions,from your username.
Okay,I understand we Nigerians nef to switch our mentality quite well.
If you are having issues with that,then you can use horlly2011@gmail.com.
Have a happy day.
Re: Write These Short Articles{4 Of Them},and I Will Help You Open And Verify Your Paypal Free! by skydancer: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2011
Thanks. You may not know the level of scamming tactics being perpetrated by Nigerians. Your email might scare away good and cautious people like me, it's nothing about mental switch. You will have my mail in a moment. smiley
Re: Write These Short Articles{4 Of Them},and I Will Help You Open And Verify Your Paypal Free! by olawrites4(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
hello, i am interested in your project, please find more details in your e-mail.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Nairaland Signature And Why Use It? / The Joy I Met / The Charles Causley Poetry Competition Is Open For Entries For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.