Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,467 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Step Out Like A African Queen”– Priscilla Ojo Says She Appeared For ‘battle On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Step Out Like A African Queen”– Priscilla Ojo Says She Appeared For ‘battle On (576 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / “Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Step Out Like A African Queen”– Priscilla Ojo Says She Appeared For ‘battle On by ExclusiveBet: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Priscilla Ojo, a star on the rise, is the daughter of Iyabo Ojo, a well-known Nollywood actress. Priscilla Ojo made a stunning entrance at the “Battle On Buka Street” movie premiere, and her costume caught the eye of her admirers. We’ll be examining her attire closely and picking up some style advice.

Armless gown made of Ankara fabric is being worn by Priscilla Ojo. You can see that her fabric is made up of several fabric patches in the shot below, and the color scheme provided her a nice outfit. She is dressed in a corset that cinches her waist and accentuates her curvaceous figure.

Her gown’s skirt is beautifully designed with a flay shape at the bottom. Her purse is a one-of-a-kind creation made from her Ankara cloth. The attractiveness of her appearance was accentuated by her jewellery, cosmetics, and headtie. “I showed up looking like an African Queen,” she said as the description for her photo.

Meet Priscillia Ojo The Youngest Millionaire
Gossipinfo Recalled That Priscilla Ojo, a well-known brand ambassador for Nigerian companies and the daughter of well-known Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo, has shared a gorgeous photo of herself on her official social media page on Instagram.

The brand’s spokesperson, who is renowned for delighting her fans and followers with beautiful images of herself, appeared this time in an attractive clothing and hairstyle that accentuated her beauty. She also had lovely makeup on her face that complemented the color of her skin.

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko F1ghting With Adopted Daughter Chinenye / See Why Everyone Calls This Comedian Gov Wike's Son / Gistlover: Expose On Badirat Popularly Known As Queen Ola Of Oyo Palace (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.