Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:56 AM

Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth (6420 Views)

Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth by Lannister360: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
omonnakoda:

Ikwerri is Igbo and i am just another Agbado and cassava fool.

Lol, why you de insult yourself? But it's true sha, you nor get sense grin
Re: Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth by Christistruth00: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

What of Oyedepo? Lol. Itsekiri is to Yoruba what Idoma is to Igbos.
Example Paul Enenche and Tuface Idibia are Idoma. Their names sound Igbo-ish but they are not igbos. This is completely a different scenario with igbos in Delta and Rivers

Itsekiri is a recognised Yoruba dialect
Re: Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth by gidgiddy: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2023
It shall be well with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Re: Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth by a4cube: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Ttalk:

What made her Igbo woman?
The samething that made 1966 coup Igbo coup.

Mumuric.
Re: Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth by Cabalgeneral: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Greatkenny2:

Please don’t stop crying

Attachment by force
Re: Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth by Cabalgeneral: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Ojiofor:

Yeah she is indeed Deltan by state of origin.
Abian through marriage and Igbo by tribe.

Is Delta state belong to Igbo
Re: Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth by tishbite42: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2023
Ttalk:
Deltan
Deltan?! A tribe or ethnic group?!
Re: Celebrating The Most Powerful Igbo Woman On Earth by tishbite42: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2023
OfoIgbo:

She is a princess of Ogwashi-uku kingdom in Delta state. The royal family of that kingdom trace their ancestry to the Umu NRI clan of Anambra state, and they are proudly Igbo.

And you should know that any clan that traces their ancestry to the NRI clan are very directly telling you they are unadulterated Igbos. No ifs, no buts
You SE Igbos are super stupid and that's why the Yorubas troll you guys
Who are now the adulterated Igbos
Aniomas trace their ancestry to different places in Anambra
Asaba from Nteje
Some parts of Ogwashi-Uku from Nri as you said
Ubulu-Uku from Ozobulu
So am I, an Asaba man, now an adulterated Igbo because I'm not patrineally from Nri? (My Mom is an Nri woman though).
We should set our house in order to avoid insults from outsiders
If you keep your cooking pot in the court yard, the children will use it to play football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari / Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop / Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.