Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor (41378 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by 1Sharon(f): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Meliziz:
Lol this girl sef! Committing to a responsible guy is your problem. Na tattooed boxer you went to knack calling it engagement. White people don't even do marriages talk more of a young boxer dating a saggy body like Cuppy!

Nigerian men are useless!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Manna4Gurls: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Is it just me or this girl is destined to cry in the years to come?

I mean,she makes too much noise.

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.

And you want to have peace in your life? Is not possible Mr.
Do to others same way u want others to do to u... LAW OF KARMA

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by gabrielonis: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by MrJames007: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.
lol

Sir, why na? cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2022
nlfpmod:
DJ Cuppy announces her engagement to British Boxer, Ryan Taylor:

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1602391140996620288

I do like minding my business but how can you meet someone and get engaged in 25days?

Tomorrow una go begin say " Admin, please hide my name... My husband abuses me...:

Well, what do I know.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by 2016v2017: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Sabadon:
cheesy

Congrats baby girl.....i wish you a happy home, but i dont trust this guy undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by 2016v2017: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
dj cuppy I will repeat it you are making a mistake,i don't care if people call me a hater ,my spirit no just align ,so many red flags,the other day he was caught with a black chick hotter than you,but you went ahead, tommorow when e bust you go run come online "shout men are scum",while ignoring the boring descent guys ,last warning.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by naijknight: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2022
25 days ..I see the girl wailing on twitter in 3 month time.even otedola the thiefing master will not be able to safe her
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by 684oludolamu: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2022
Mschewww desperado!I never see billionaire pikin wey de act like slay mama before for my life.Mschewww desperado!I never see billionaire pikin wey de act like slay mama before for my life....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by BusinessPlan22: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Joey4321:

Broo.

Calm down na... It's not that serious

Yeah, until she lose her life...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Chiiomafaith(f): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2022
Ha...
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by CheapHomes1: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
etrange:

You're trying too hard to convince yourself those who have what you don't have aren't really better off. I don't have any issue with that argument. But at the end of the day, everyone is trying to be happy in life. We do things that bring us joy. We want jobs that bring us happiness. We go to places that make us smile. Being happy is one of life's main goals, and this applies to the rich and the poor.

last i checked, you are the one "trying" to be happy. not me. so i believe this is for you..."You're trying too hard to convince yourself".

can you show me where i mentioned anything about anyone being better off or not being better off? who are the those who have what i dont have? what are those things they have that i dont have? do you have what those people have? what argument dont you have issues with? if you dont have any issues with the "argument", what then is it you say am "trying" to convince myself about?

who are the "we" that want jobs that bring us joy? what are those jobs that "we" want that "bring us joy"? what are those places we go to "thaat make us smile"?

where did i mention to you that being happy isnt one of life's goals?

so if the goal of the rich is to be happy and they are "trying" to be happy, why are they still "trying" to be happy? dont they have jobs that make them happy or are they not able to to places that will make them happy?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by CheapHomes1: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

And you want to have peace in your life? Is not possible Mr.
Do to others same way u want others to do to u... LAW OF KARMA

buhari despite all his atrocities has peace. did karma not see him?
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by BRATISLAVA: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
We4all:
25 days relationship. Is she okay?

People have married in less time that that.

She's not complaining, neither is he.

Most people are upset because she's rich and doing her own thing. They're even more upset that the usual old age spinsterhood mocking won't work once she's in a relationship.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by BRATISLAVA: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Meliziz:
Lol this girl sef! Committing to a responsible guy is your problem. Na tattooed boxer you went to knack calling it engagement. White people don't even do marriages talk more of a young boxer dating a saggy body like Cuppy!

Why are you so angry that you aren't in his position?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by mukthar2000(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Hope After some month u would not still officially come on media to lament?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Achizzy7: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2022
I thought dis gal has sense o !!

25 days nd u r engaged to a white man !!!

I see premium tears....

this isn't going no where bliv me...
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by byinks(f): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Oxford University really did her more damage than good
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Uchesis: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2022
daveP:
Person wey tag the wrong Ryan Taylor grin grin
That one don go update his bio adding cuppy Fiance shapali
Sharp guy grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Oga Femi knows how to kukuma monitor you, so getting background check on Ryan won't be difficult , just be absolutely sure he is the one, don't be move by his classic moves, of cornering you on a world stage where you can't say No. Although I am still rooting for Anthony Joshua Sha, he is cool headed and not extravagant.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by chris51(f): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

Why curse her? It's her life, so mind your business

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by chris51(f): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2022
chris51:

Why curse her? It's her life, so mind your business
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Enemyofpeace: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2022
1Sharon:

Look at you. You Nigerian men know how to generalise but you don't want to be generalised.
all I know is that your daddy too is a men, end of story
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by macaranta(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Wish her well... But sis is definitely in a wrong bus.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by etrange: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

last i checked, you are the one "trying" to be happy. not me. so i believe this is for you..."You're trying too hard to convince yourself".

can you show me where i mentioned anything about anyone being better off or not being better off? who are the those who have what i dont have? what are those things they have that i dont have? do you have what those people have? what argument dont you have issues with? if you dont have any issues with the "argument", what then is it you say am "trying" to convince myself about?

who are the "we" that want jobs that bring us joy? what are those jobs that "we" want that "bring us joy"? what are those places we go to "thaat make us smile"?

where did i mention to you that being happy isnt one of life's goals?

so if the goal of the rich is to be happy and they are "trying" to be happy, why are they still "trying" to be happy? dont they have jobs that make them happy or are they not able to to places that will make them happy?

Lol... Your questions don't make logical sense, oga.

"If the goal is to be happy, why are they still trying to be happy?"

Read this your question again and tell me if it makes sense to you. Like why are they trying to achieve the goal? I said people go for jobs that make them happy or go to places that give them joy, and you're asking which people, which job. Doesn't that show your low level of understanding?

Everyone is chasing happiness. It has nothing to do wealth level or whether you have fancy things or not. What makes you happy may not be what makes another person happy. Getting rich might make a poor man happy and he's working towards that, but the rich man may have other things he needs to be happy and he's working towards that. Whichever way, everyone is trying to be happy in life however they can and this includes you and those people you mentioned in your comment that have "fancy things" (whatever that means).

Working towards happiness is whole essence of EVERYTHING we do in life. So you quoting my post to say only a specific set of people is trying to be happy is a clear indication that you feel you don’t belong to that set of people and, therefore, are better off. You don't need to type the words for that to be inferred.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by hardon1(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2022
GUYS, SHOULD WE TELL HER? grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by erospecial: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2022
I don't see this engagement leading to marriage or the eventual marriage working.
British boxer!
She couldn't see any responsible Nigerian of a conservative backgrounds except this British boxer?
Note that all British youths are mostly hooligans!
So riches doesn't give common sense
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by CheapHomes1: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2022
etrange:

Lol... Your questions don't make logical sense, oga.

"If the goal is to be happy, why are they still trying to be happy?"

Read this your question again and tell me if it makes sense to you. Like why are they trying to achieve the goal? I said people go for jobs that make them happy or go to places that give them joy, and you're asking which people, which job. Doesn't that show your low level of understanding?

Everyone is chasing happiness. It has nothing to do wealth level or whether you have fancy things or not. What makes you happy may not be what makes another person happy. Getting rich might make a poor man happy and he's working towards that, but the rich man may have other things he needs to be happy and he's working towards that. Whichever way, everyone is trying to be happy in life however they can and this includes you and those people you mentioned in your comment that have "fancy things" (whatever that means).

Working towards happiness is whole essence of EVERYTHING we do in life. So you quoting my post to say only a specific set of people is trying to be happy is a clear indication that you feel you don’t belong to that set of people and, therefore, are better off. You don't need to type the words for that to be inferred.

you havent answered my questions.

1. can you show me where i mentioned anything about anyone being better off or not being better off?

2. who are the those who have what i dont have?

3. what are those things they have that i dont have? do you have what those people have?

4. what argument dont you have issues with? if you dont have any issues with the "argument", what then is it you say am "trying" to convince myself about?

5. who are the "we" that want jobs that bring us joy? what are those jobs that "we" want that "bring us joy"? what are those places we go to "thaat make us smile"?

6. where did i mention to you that being happy isnt one of life's goals?

7. so if the goal of the rich is to be happy and they are "trying" to be happy, why are they still "trying" to be happy?

8. dont they have jobs that make them happy or are they not able to go to places that will make them happy?

9. can you me where i said that "only a specific set of people is trying to be happy"?
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by We4all: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

People have married in less time that that.

She's not complaining, neither is he.

Most people are upset because she's rich and doing her own thing. They're even more upset that the usual old age spinsterhood mocking won't work once she's in a relationship.

People have married for way lesser time but does that make it okay? It takes at least a year to know someone partially and some of their character traits.

People will tell you it's not how long. But the truth is, marriage is complicated and shouldn't be toyed with like that. You need to at least know a little bit about someone first before talking that step.

It is the most logical thing to do considering that they may decide to have kids together. In this case, you are not thinking about yourself alone but your future kids.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by modupeleke2017(f): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2022
God bless my humble president Muhammad Buhari, and the likes of Alh. Aliko Dangote, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi to mention just a few that are billionaires and their sons and daughters married our handsome and hard-working Nigerian guys, I am not a racist ooo, but I pray that my sis dj Cuppy will not regret later, haba sis of all these our billionaire guys in Nija? Please someone should connect me with the above people I mentioned so I can thank them very well thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu / Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.