Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) (3046 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Countries With The Highest Minimum Wages In The World In 2020 / Teaching English In Latin America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ecuador is the country with the highest minimum monthly wage in Latin America. According to the minimum salary established by law as of January 2022, workers in Ecuador enjoy a basic monthly wage of over 425 U.S. dollars, an increase of 25 dollars compared to the previous year. On the other side of the spectrum is Venezuela, where employees are only guaranteed by law a minimum salary of ten digital bolívares or little more than two dollars per month, according to Venezuela's Central Bank exchange rate on January 3rd, 2022.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/latin-americaminimum-monthly-wages-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Really shocked about Ecuador honestly as for Chileans they have a ton more opportunities aside chile if they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Really shocked about Ecuador honestly as for Chileans they have a ton more opportunities aside chile if they want.

The official currency of Ecuador is the USD grin
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Chile is the most developed country in south America, with visa free access to America and Canada grin
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
If you want to japa to Venezuela, raise up your hand cheesy grin
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Chile is the most developed country in south America, with visa free access to America and Canada grin

Not just visa-free access. Chileans can also work by virtue of being Chilean citizens. In the USA, there's a specific visa for Chileans called H1B1 which allows them to work in the USA. For Canada, Chileans are one of the few nationalities that can work in Canada without the need for an LMIA due to the Chilean Canadian free trade agreement. They also have the same opportunities to work in Japan, Germany and I think around 10 EU countries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Not just visa-free access. Chileans can also work by virtue of being Chilean citizens. In the USA, there's a specific visa for Chileans called H1B1 which allows them to work in the USA. For Canada, Chileans are one of the few nationalities that can work in Canada without the need for an LMIA due to the Chilean Canadian free trade agreement. They also have the same opportunities to work in Japan, Germany and I think around 10 EU countries.

Awesome country cheesy
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
If you want to japa to Venezuela, raise up your hand cheesy grin

Their passport is still visa-free to 136 countries o. Not a suitable place to stay but if there was a fast way to grab that passport, I would take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Awesome country cheesy

Awesome is an understatement. Chile is a hidden paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Awesome is an understatement. Chile is a hidden paradise.

I tell you and I saw some Haitians running away from chile. Instead of calming down, get the passport and you can walk majestically to America,they prefer going to America illegally.
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I tell you and I saw some Haitians running away from chile. Instead of calming down, get the passport and you can walk majestically to America,they prefer going to America illegally.

Most of them are illiterates. its the same way educated Nigerians look down on south America and see it as a haven of drugs and gang violence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Most of them are illiterates. its the same way educated Nigerians look down on south America and see it as a haven of drugs and gang violence.

I still blame CNN and the rest for spreading fake news cheesy grin
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I still blame CNN and the rest for spreading fake news cheesy grin

Yeah, that's how they were abusing one guy for giving birth to his son in Argentina during the last world cup match. If only they know the privileges of having an Argentinian passport. The passports people are even spending millions to buy no even reach Argentina own. These guys easily move to western countries like its their backyard but they dont like staying there. They would still prefer to go stay back in their countries. Imagine only 100 chileans applying for canada express entry grin grin, 26 applying for USA visa lottery and I can bet that a bulk of the people that applied are probably naturalized chileans and not natural born chileans. I have done my research and Africa is the worst place in the world for a human to exist. A lot of countries people look down on are far better than a lot of countries in Africa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah, that's how they were abusing one guy for giving birth to his son in Argentina during the last world cup match. If only they know the privileges of having an Argentinian passport. The passports people are even spending millions to buy no even reach Argentina own. These guys easily move to western countries like its their backyard but they dont like staying there. They would still prefer to go stay back in their countries. Imagine only 100 chileans applying for canada express entry grin grin, 26 applying for USA visa lottery and I can bet that a bulk of the people that applied are probably naturalized chileans and not natural born chileans. I have done my research and Africa is the worst place in the world for a human to exist. A lot of countries people look down on are far better than a lot of countries in Africa.

Ignorance is the major problem of Africa and the colonial brainwashing, if you say Brazil they will start shouting third world country up and down grin, but I am already a permanent resident in Brazil but many of them are stuck in camps in Europe, I thank God for opening my eyes to see the light grin grin, I pray for you to enter chile bro, amen
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Ignorance is the major problem of Africa and the colonial brainwashing, if you say Brazil they will start shouting third world country up and down grin, but I am already a permanent resident in Brazil but many of them are stuck in camps in Europe, I thank God for opening my eyes to see the light grin grin[b], I pray for you to enter chile bro[/b], amen

I didn't insinuate this bros. You are smart sha grin grin Amen to your prayer o

2 Likes

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I didn't insinuate this bros. You are smart sha grin grin Amen to your prayer o

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Hannania(m): 4:51am On Dec 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Ignorance is the major problem of Africa and the colonial brainwashing, if you say Brazil they will start shouting third world country up and down grin, but I am already a permanent resident in Brazil but many of them are stuck in camps in Europe, I thank God for opening my eyes to see the light grin grin, I pray for you to enter chile bro, amen
The number of Unicons in Brazil is X2 that of the whole Africa gawwwn.. And there are promising firms that can increase that number by next year. There are opportunities in that country, but me no ready to learn Portuguese yet cheesy. Second passport is the goal.
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2022
Hannania:
The number of Unicons in Brazil is X2 that of the whole Africa gawwwn.. And there are promising firms that can increase that number by next year. There are opportunities in that country, but me no ready to learn Portuguese yet cheesy. Second passport is the goal.

You must learn Portuguese cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You must learn Portuguese cheesy grin grin
How easy is Portuguese compared to spanish. I speak basic Spanish and Spanish is the easiest second language I have had to pick up. Way easier than french.

2 Likes

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

How easy is Portuguese compared to spanish. I speak basic Spanish and Spanish is the easiest second language I have had to pick up. Way easier than french.

I think Spanish is easier, but bro, português hard, but with time you will grab it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by gforce5: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Let's not talk about "educated" Nigerians. Most Nigerians are extremely ignorant when it comes to global affairs and knowledge of other countries. I was in South Korea in 2019 for a law conference. Can you imagine that a fellow Nigerian was shocked that South Korea was that developed?? He thought that South Korea was a third world country!!?? The same South Korea that's more advanced than any European country bar Germany. These people are so ignorant and deluded that they don't know that other African countries have left them behind. Even Rwanda is more organized than Nigeria. One doesn't need to travel out to know more about other countries. Google, wikipedia and encyclopedia are just a click away. Nigerians are just too lazy to do any research. That's why they keep voting for idiots year in, year out.
tensazangetsu20:

2 Likes

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
gforce5:
Let's not talk about "educated" Nigerians. Most Nigerians are extremely ignorant when it comes to global affairs and knowledge of other countries. I was in South Korea in 2019 for a law conference. Can you imagine that a fellow Nigerian was shocked that South Korea was that developed?? He thought that South Korea was a third world country!!?? The same South Korea that's more advanced than any European country bar Germany. These people are so ignorant and deluded that they don't know that other African countries have left them behind. Even Rwanda is more organized than Nigeria. One doesn't need to travel out to know more about other countries. Google, wikipedia and encyclopedia are just a click away. Nigerians are just too lazy to do any research. That's why they keep voting for idiots year in, year out.
We just believe that only USA, UK, Australia and Canada exist in the world. Other countries are poor and suffering. Rwanda is overrated sha. A friend went there and hunger wan finish am he carry him bag come back. I have been opportune to visit other African countries and Nigeria is better than all the black African countries I have been to.

3 Likes

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
gforce5:

This one touch me cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by gforce5: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Truly, Rwanda is overrated. I was there in May for a forum. There's nothing much to do in Kigali. Their biggest shopping mall doesn't compare to the Palms let alone Shoprite Ikeja. It's just very clean and organized. That's about it. Other black african countries aren't much better than Nigeria. As for Nigerians and their ignorance, lack of willingness to think outside the box and refusal to do simple research is the cause of all of this. How can you say that Nigeria is better than Brazil? The same Brazil that produces it own food, manufactures airplanes and cars? A country with immigrants from all over the world? Nigerians don't even know that the bulk of people living in Argentina and Uruguay are white. Argentina is similar to Spain in all ramifications. No African country comes close to it in terms of infrastructure. Their passport gets you everywhere except the U.S. and Canada which is not bad. Nigerians really need to think outside the box.
tensazangetsu20:

We just believe that only USA, UK, Australia and Canada exist in the world. Other countries are poor and suffering. Rwanda is overrated sha. A friend went there and hunger wan finish am he carry him bag come back. I have been opportune to visit other African countries and Nigeria is better than all the black African countries I have been to.
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
gforce5:
Truly, Rwanda is overrated. I was there in May for a forum. There's nothing much to do in Kigali. Their biggest shopping mall doesn't compare to the Palms let alone Shoprite Ikeja. It's just very clean and organized. That's about it. Other black african countries aren't much better than Nigeria. As for Nigerians and their ignorance, lack of willingness to think outside the box and refusal to do simple research is the cause of all of this. How can you say that Nigeria is better than Brazil? The same Brazil that produces it own food, manufactures airplanes and cars? A country with immigrants from all over the world? Nigerians don't even know that the bulk of people living in Argentina and Uruguay are white. Argentina is similar to Spain in all ramifications. No African country comes close to it in terms of infrastructure. Their passport gets you everywhere except the U.S. and Canada which is not bad. Nigerians really need to think outside the box.

Yeah, and they are rarely refused a USA or Canadian visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Sir, it's like you carry world map on your head oh. You know about many countries in the world. Is it your interest to learn about other places or because you looking for the country to migrate to?
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Studymore123:

Sir, it's like you carry world map on your head oh. You know about many countries in the world. Is it your interest to learn about other places or because you looking for the country to migrate to?

Boss this question hard o cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

That's exchange rate confusing you there. You don't use exchange rates to determine a country's development.

One Million Zambian Kwacha = $59,000.

One Million Japanese Yen - $7,300.

With this, the Zambian has a ratio of 8x to Japanese in terms of PPA. But here is the kicker - Japanese Yen is one of the IMF currencies any nation can borrow from. Does that make sense? Yep if one is an African who is intellectually lazy, lacks rigor/vigor, and hardly pause to ask critical and probing questions.

By this simple comparative analysis, Zambia is in a better position to lend to Japan and any other country. But Zambia economy is very shallow as very little backs its activities. Zambia borrowed from Japan for road construction.

Look at the other side of the picture.
Japan has negative growth rates for decades than Zambia. However a Japanese can live a much better life with One Million Yen than a Zambian could with One Million Kwacha. That's the irony of exchange rates.
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Boss this question hard o cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Don't worry. You will get there in 2023/2024. grin grin grin
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Studymore123:

Don't worry. You will get there in 2023/2024. grin grin grin

Omho lol amen o grin grin
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by Hannania(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
gforce5:
Bros bros. South Korea is great, but more developed than all European countries except Germany? That's a huge joke.

Only one nation is developed based on world standards in Asia. That's Japan. Hong Kong is part of China, so won't add it. Even Singapore though rich, can't be tagged developed on first teir.

So you mean South Korea is more developed than Switzerland, France, UK, Holland, Luxembourg(richest nation on earth ), Finland, sweden, Norway cheesy

They have nice infrastructure and a good tech space, but your statement is exaggerated
Re: Latin America:Minimum Monthly Wages In 2022, By Country(photo) by okeysoninv: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hannania:
Bros bros. South Korea is great, but more developed than all European countries except Germany? That's a huge joke.

Only one nation is developed based on world standards in Asia. That's Japan. Hong Kong is part of China, so won't add it. Even Singapore though rich, can't be tagged developed on first teir.

So you mean South Korea is more developed than Switzerland, France, UK, Holland, Luxembourg(richest nation on earth ), Finland, sweden, Norway cheesy

They have nice infrastructure and a good tech space, but your statement is exaggerated
una don come again , list developed countries according to the world governing bodies. south Korea is highly developed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dictator At Work In Nigeria Embassy Vienna. / Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics / What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.