Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu Collects Reprinted PVC As INEC Begins Distribution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Collects Reprinted PVC As INEC Begins Distribution (202 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Collects Reprinted PVC As INEC Begins Distribution by StagethemTVee: 5:10am On Dec 13, 2022
The governor of Lagos state Babajide Sanwoolu visited the INEC office in the Sura area of Lagos Island to pick up his reprinted PVC alongside his deputy, Dr Obafemi Hamzat, and some of his cabinet members.

He said, “Today, INEC officially started the collection of PVCs and because I did a re-designation of my address of where I was and where I am now, I had to move my polling unit.

I am here to demonstrate to all our citizens that I have complied. I have come to pick up my reprinted Voter’s Card and I want to enjoin everyone to use this opportunity to go out and pick their PVCs.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxuetoKgBVY

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Collects Reprinted PVC As INEC Begins Distribution by Massiveglory: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Good 1 from the governor.
Ensure you get your pvc.
Ensure you go out and vote. Ensure you do not sell or mortgage your vote. Another 4-8 yrs of another blunder will spell doom.
Ensure you vote right. Ensure you vote wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Civic Groups Drag PENCOM Boss To EFCC, ICPC. / Muhammadu Buhari Clocks 80, Jonathan, Atiku, Tinubu, Lawan Extol His Virtues / 2023 Presidential: Update South East Voting Polls: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.