Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,271 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi (27354 Views)

BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
We no dey give shi shi.....

Poor people don't give

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by PerfecttTouch: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
alanto:
Who builds a lodge for a visiting president to stay? Can't Obi do without lying
This your comment really show that you only comment without watching the video, be wise for once by watching before commenting next time

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
alanto:

Na only tinubu dey talk truth
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by zanebaddo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Triangles1:
Wash and nothing more, all na wash.

This man should stop seeking for cheap attention.
The money is there for spending you didn't spend it and you didn't allow another person to spend it but you can divert the same money to your daughter account in the name of investment, what happened to state account, this pero na scam jor.
lol Nigerians
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Kulas: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's only Tinubu urchins that doesn't mean well to Nigeria that can listen to this Obi video and fail to accept that Obi is God sent.

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Tradman: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
zaddyofph:
I told Ex President Obasanjo that I can't spend half a billion building a lodge for Him to stay when he was coming to Anambra state.

Watch Full video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0LsikphRno
Tinubu supporter in lagos will be destabilise after listening to this videos. They can easily cause on rest on hearing the truth from obi .the man spoke well and I urge Nigerians to vote Peter obi as president for better future for us all. Tinubu just want to die in asorock and nothing more and that is y these sycophants are pushing him. This election is between true Nigerians who want better future for us all and criminals that want to loot our common patrimony for there unborn generations. Its our collective responsibility to chase away this criminals. They want to instigate hatred amongst Nigerians youth so that they can take advantage of us . Let us be wise and tell Tinubu to go back to his ancestral home in iragbeji and leave lagos for lagonsian. We have credible youth who are ready to put our country in the right pedestria lane for good economics prosperity for us all .check thier history They have being milking this country and the majority of Nigerian are dying of abject poverty. Let us unite and collectively vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
We no dey give shi shi.....
But we dey give bread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Okhuadams(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
zaddyofph:
I told Ex President Obasanjo that I can't spend half a billion building a lodge for Him to stay when he was coming to Anambra state.

Watch Full video here.

na OBJ matter u wah take win election. over the bar for you. It is a GOAL FOR JAGABAN
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
alanto:

If you don't have data to watch the venue, ask Seunmsg to assist you because he has a lot of money to throw around. In fact, he's currently recruiting online warriors for the skit maker.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Agapeunit(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
For obasanjo to av accepted,he is one of nigeria great president. All this new ones will never accept such! Oil dey obi,let us vote in this wonderful man.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Mccullum: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why this man just like to be lying like kid

he's lying is very childish while his supporters locked up their brains to have logical reasons on his utterances,

is there any state in Nigeria that ever commence building of presidential lodge because a sitting president coming

to his state? Obi is dumb and very greedy on everything prior to his illogical and uncommon sensical lying, that's

why reasonable Nigerians won't vote for this bastard. Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:
It was a shi-shi less transaction.

Obi did not pay me 1 naira to campaign for him. I love equity and fairness and I love competence and capacity.

What obi can't do doesn't exist. For with Obi, a new Nigeria is POssible.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO..

Pls we need this to n Mandarin it will make my life more easier
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So, what do you mean by unnecessary foreign trips?
I mean travels that does not in any improve the nation's economy,security or has to do with wooing of foreign investors.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Samajogs: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Greed, mismanagement,pride n ego will be our downfall... The society we plan today will take it's cause on our children

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by EmekaBlue(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ekpeitut:

At all.

These wicked politicians that cannot generate wealth will be spending billions they cannot earn legitimately.

Buhari will be spending anyhow on flights and lodging as if it's his personal money.
Only the presidential flight he parks on the tarmac of England airport to be paying daily whenever he goes for a medical trip is enough to repair 5 local government and empower youths

2 Likes

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by EmekaBlue(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
The private jet u hired for campaign will cost less than 30kobo in three months?...who dey take this guy serious self.
It was donated to him from the masses to meet up!

dey try read news well
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Igbek76: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lying machine!
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Because most of the state funds had been funneled to safe havens and their was nothing left to implement such minute project!

Considering the IGR and allocation of Anambra state, such project was a minor project for the administration, but Obi had better commitment to fill up all his children and wife`s account in safe havens.

Lets imagine he was money conscious and was committed to state, then what did Obi do with 8 years of allocation and IGR?

He cannot tell me he was only paying salaries and pension!

Even Obiano the drunkard performed outstandingly better than Peter in all ramifications!

Kept saving with nothing to show in 8 years! Investment down the drain!

You no even sabi cry sef the money they paid you is a complete waste.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by lukency(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
And so what?
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by clevybrown(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
alanto:
Go and verify...
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by billyG(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gentleswift:
He might not be vastly experienced like his other contestants in handling the complexities of the country, but one thing is sure about him. Accountability and transparency. I think that's what Nigeria needs now.
Who have experience in handling the complexities of Nigeria is it Buhari,or Tunubu that was accused of killing unharmed endsars nigerian protester or Atiku d Islamic bigot that support the murder of Deborah samuel?

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Relaxnrethink: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
God bless Obi for his kind gesture.

This is the reason why criminals are working hard to blackmail him but main is stainless.

No be by mouth, there is no governor that ruled 8 years in naija with a clean record and tangible achievement like Obi.

I will solidly stand behind you against all odds. May God remember your sacrifice to humanity and reward you.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by copyrites: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ekpeitut:

At all.

These wicked politicians that cannot generate wealth will be spending billions they cannot earn legitimately.

Buhari will be spending anyhow on flights and lodging as if it's his personal money.

Take away politics, these criminal elements can't generate 50k monthly with their own hands and brains. They've no skill, no talent, most don't even have good education.

Majority of them only returned to school after stealing billions in government.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by billyG(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Imaging wasting #500bn on an edifice for a president on a one day visit once in 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Realrealfact: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Some people say that the Igbo man can never rule Nigeria because Igbos don't believe in Nigeria. cheesy

Really? Tinubu said he don't believe in one Nigeria it ok for him to be president.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by ADSP116(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
I swear all you following this unrepentant liar are die hard fools,he is just riding on your brains with his emotional bicycle.how would a president on a visit to your state demanding from you as a governor that you should buid him an hotel or a lodge for God sakes.

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by meditator(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
Reducing cost of gorvenance is a great way to go,unnecessary foreign trips are padded in the budget,of which a greater percentage of the money been used to fund the budget is borrowed. We need a man with intergrity and passion for Nigeria, Peter obi is the best man for the job,vote wisely.
We don't want Nigeria to look like or be like Ananbara
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by olatuns2017: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
zaddyofph:

Watch Full video here.

Pls sir

Did you build modern security police stations?
Did you build rail?
Did you give BRT buses?
Did you bring in investors to Anambra?
How many modern schools did u build?

Pls what are u saying

U may be frugal in spending

But as a public servant you must give us all the aforementioned social benefits

What did you do about erosion?
Airport? seaports?

In Anambra

Obi

Pls u were not even supposed to be gov in the first place!

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
"The society we abuse today will take a revenge on our children tomorrow- Peter Obi"
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
alanto post=119119850:

Presidential Lodge are scattered all over different states built by different state governments, why don't you do some fact check before criticizing.

It is always good to sit back , read , comprehend and fact check before dishing out views else the tendencies for it been correct will be closer to zero than one.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
The day we will sit down and request for buhari's medical trips and expenses incurred,we will discover that the humongous funds wasted will be more than enough to build a fully equipped medical facilities in all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria while adequately funding the educational sector esp our tertiary institutions!
A wasteful nation can never prosper and an unaccountable administration will continually be in debt!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.