Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,545 members, 7,929,770 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:12 PM

Make Your Home Safe With This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Make Your Home Safe With This (333 Views)

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. / Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Returns Home Safe After Being Kidnapped (photo) / [VIDEO] Dapchi Schoolgirls Are Safe With My Son Habib And His Friends —mama Boko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Home Safe With This by TrendsVentures: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Over the weekend while en route to Ibadan, I spotted a car almost on fire, smoke has engulfed the whole car.

The car owner was running up and down to find a way to avoid the car being caught in flames

This is how a fire outbreak starts at home, you can reduce the headache by simply installing a smoke detector or fire alarm

Never say it is very expensive, fire outbreak experiences are very fatal and expensive, a family with a fire outbreak occurrence will try to avoid this incident if he or she is able to rewind time

We are here to help you avoid this, Refer us to friends and families [left][/left]

We got solutions to every security challenge you might have from an estate, home, hotels, airports, hospitals etc

We are a call away

#structuraldesign #civilengineering

#homesecuritysolutions #Nigeria #business #hotelsinlagos #hotelsinabuja #lagosians #nigerians #realestate #buyingahome

(1) (Reply)

January Is 91 Days Spend Wisely / It Is A Shame How We Allow Terrorists Destroy Our Nation / Boko Haram Designed To Destroy Nigeria — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.