Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:01 AM

Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition, Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal Clarifies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition, Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal Clarifies (319 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / 2023: Why I Won’t Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition- Ex- Minister / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition, Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal Clarifies by Princemarvie: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, (SGF) Dr Babachir Lawal, has clarified that he would never support the Presidential ambition of former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

He claimed that Atiku’s Presidential ambition would not fly because it will amount to the transition of government from one Muslim Fulani president to another Muslim Fulani president and would be the worst form of Muslim-Muslim ticket.

The former SGF warned that Atiku having his way would represent ethnic domination by one ethnic group over others.

Babachir Lawal reaffirmed his commitment to the actualization of the ambition of the Labour Party candidate, Mr Peter Obi in the 2023 general elections.

The reaction of the former SGF was provoked by trending news that he has abandoned Peter Obi to work for Atiku.

In a statement released on Monday in Abuja, Babachir Lawal dismissed the news insisting that he would not support any Fulani person that may undermine Nigeria’s unity through religion or ethnicity.

The statement obtained by LEGIT INFO reads in part:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Fy4tDjsnJUzTbenvWf6JvXUUMyNSXb3Nfs9n4VHW2qnBXhHjsXb3imeTrQfxWn73l&id=100010708861300&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=a&mibextid=hOoF3G
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition, Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal Clarifies by floret23(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Between Lawal and Wike, who is more confused?

Like for Lawal

Share for Wike
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition, Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal Clarifies by caduli: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
That is courage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Have Been Playing God Now We Scared / P-square Entertain LP Supporters As Peter Obi Campaigns In Wike's Port Harcourt / Let Southerner Becomes Chairman But If You Say No, Let’s Go To The Field – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.