Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife (33881 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by everythinggirly(f): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Very strong DNA.
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by khalids: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I think some stories are better left unsaid. All these married men always talking about the ex relationships.

What if it is the wife that goes online to start narrating how her ex-boyfriend used to hang her on staircase and fire her from behind mercilessly. How would the husband feel?

what a wawoo...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by CSTRR: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wow.

Such beautiful family.

What else can a man ask for?

My testis. I need to start building, mehn.
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Wickedfacts: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
GistFullGround:
No Boy pikin & you think say you be man?

You just take stupidity resemble your papa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by picked224: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Anyone with casual job link in ibadan or ogun state should pls link me up.
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by dnawah(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Yemi Davids has shared how God’s instruction made him abandon a struggling relationship with a UK-based girlfriend for another woman in Nigeria.
He said the woman in Nigeria who now happens to be his wife was a diligent choir member in the church at that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc1A48XKIUI

cama don give am girls grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by harmony75: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Global Impact Church beautiful family �❤️�
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Chee59(f): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
I don't know why they can't just keep quiet about who they would have married.
I said this to someone the other day.
They moved on, probably married other people yet you can't keep them out of your mouth. Haba!
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Chee59(f): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I think some stories are better left unsaid. All these married men always talking about the ex relationships.

What if it is the wife that goes online to start narrating how her ex-boyfriend used to hang her on staircase and fire her from behind mercilessly. How would the husband feel?
It is absolutely unnecessary. Imagine being married for over five, ten or even 20 years yet can't keep your ex out of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Chee59(f): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
rinzylee:

What if he never had such history with her ?

What if he put so much boundaries to ensure a Holy relationship?

What if he was teaching and the OP is now quoting out of context?

Sometimes you may need to tell a life experience while mentoring others.

I think it's more of an ego boost.
There are many more life experiences one can talk about while preaching.
If the lady comes with her own side of the story, y'all will claim "touch not my anointed".
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by godwon01(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Four lovely girls.
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by ddeola: 3:02am On Dec 14, 2022
I hope say you get alsatian for house because na fine fine babes full here so o. wink wink wink wink
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by 1Alex: 5:21am On Dec 14, 2022
No male child and he is very happy.

Some people will kill themselves over a male child
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Toriagirl(f): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2022
grin
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Toriagirl(f): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Gods instructions indeed
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Robenna(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
JoeNL22:
Dear Nigerians.....as this great pastor abandoned his uk girlfriend, so we(sane Nigerians) must abandon PDAPC. As the Pastor shows love to his wife and children so we must show love to President Omoluabi Obi Cum Feb 2023. For with Obi, A New Nigeria is POssible.

I thought I was the only one that combined pdapc
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by JoeNL22(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robenna:

I thought I was the only one that combined pdapc
Lol......no be only you ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.