Stats: 3,174,814 members, 7,893,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (29239 Views)

Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by garfield1: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author= post=119129557][/quote]

Is this an admittance that obi rally failed in kogi
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by julaion: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
triple996:
Pandora OBITUARY will be president of POTOPOTO republic grin

after killing our people Pandora OBITUARY wants us to vote 4 him? D same killer of our youth in POTOPOTO republic. NEVER
always talking Out of point grin so the pay you to defend agbado urchin u come dey do like small pikin wey lose him 10naira biscuits.....grow up and apply sense on ur useless self which one be potopoto republic.....abeg use another format instead of to the disgrace ur self,I got report you to your oga
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I weep for lagosian

Tinubu dey share una money up north thinking say northerners go vote for am

I pity your victims and weep for them

These white women and Chinese they share their money thinking they're chatting with one Richard Rawlinson fighting war in West Africa not knowing na one low budget hushpuppi in one benin remote village

clown, Tinubu is your nemesis, deal with it grin

Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Proudlyomonna: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Tinubu will correct the errors of Buhari. Buhari problem and the eventual hatred started with unbalanced appointments.

Correct what errors grin
Bubu is by far smarter than that sick shaky desperate old drug addict,wey go smoke Colorado finish begin dey shout blublubla blablublu,roast my corn get my up NEPA grin
It's good to know that the North has already rejected him and his desperate emilokan agenda.
In the South the only place they have pity for him is SW,both him and his APC disaster has already become an abomination in SE and SS,the MB do not need anyone to tell them to send APC disaster with their desperate emilokan Muslim-muslim agenda back to the hell they crawled out from,they really see shege for this Apc disaster hand.
I know you are only doing this on my candidate my party must win madness,but just know that God has already set Nigeria free from the hands of this evil APC disaster,they are the greatest calamity to hit this Country,they should go.
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
You should care less about lagosian.
Care more about you and your ilks whose mantra during Edo electioneering processes was Edo no be Lagos, Ogbane and sort.

Obaseki is whooping the assss of una mama and papa now, he's not paying salaries for workers, no project commissioned since the start of second tenure, he directly and indirectly sacked workers Ekiadolor College of education. All these should be more of a concern to you son but no, your sayo no go let you think. Nah obi wey no fit Even win Edo State you dey disturb yourself on with your illusions

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I weep for lagosian

Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by emonis88: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
triple996:

after killing our people Pandora OBITUARY wants us to vote 4 him? D same killer of our youth in POTOPOTO republic. NEVER
Hahahaha!!!! So someone kills u n u blame another, money has made suffer amnesia? So na PO bring Fulani into Nigeria that has bn killing Nigerians, chai ! So u ve sold ur soul to d devil, or ur r foolish to sell ur people to d devil.
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by IreneJane: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
PureMe01:
Show us this one. Aerial view of same venue grin

Also video link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/9lives881/status/1602657054547656705/mediaviewer

Now I believe some nigeria youths are gullible , someone posted this picture on Twitter just to catch cruise that this is apc northwest rally , with 7 states , this all they could gather , he was just messing around to counter that of pdp in Jo's and lp in kogi . So you believe this kind thing .. you are a mumu boy

Here is pdp and lp in Jo's and kogi respectively

Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Duru009(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
El rufai will never work for TINUBU, he has a strategy plan..
He has always been an ATIKU boy

Bookmark this page, only time will tell...
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by omonnakoda: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
When is Tinubu going to Nnewi
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by GeneralPula: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
opalu:
El Rufai had said his mind openly on video. Since it leaked, he has been trying his best to make up by following Asiwaju up and down. But we know where his heart is: To just relocate from Nigeria elsewhere to get another degree so that he can contest another time
Kindly show me the leaked video..

Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Bhol28: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jestin:
We already know their scope. Pay some rented crowd and densely compact them in one area and take some photos to deceive the general masses. Only Obi has organic followers and he is winning the general election comes next yr February
No be only organic.Na Generic you for call am

Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Mayor101010(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
I keep saying the only way A.P.C can win this election is through massive vote buying and rigging process never seen before. That's where their confidence lies. But if Buhari and INEC can stick to their words of giving us a free and fair election, they will lose massively. This election is between Obi and Atiku in a free and fair election. Tinubu will come a distant third.
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by amobi25n: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Se Tinubu no go break Ipob neck like thisSe Tinubu no go break Ipob neck like this...
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by zionstaar75: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
opalu:
El Rufai had said his mind openly on video. Since it leaked, he has been trying his best to make up by following Asiwaju up and down. But we know where his heart is: To just relocate from Nigeria elsewhere to get another degree so that he can contest another time
how is that your business, please weep in silence
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Midastorch(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:
All of them including Tinubu and Buhari must vote peter obi. Whether they like it or they Like it.

Lmfaooooo, brov I will advise you check your blood pressure regularly
Lwkmd
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by 77up(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jestin:
We already know their scope. Pay some rented crowd and densely compact them in one area and take some photos to deceive the general masses. Only Obi has organic followers and he is winning the general election comes next yr February
Indeed, your moniker says it all grin
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by VicHots(f): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Good luck to them! Asiwaju might clinch the state
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by olamieseun(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Babalawo wey no fit predict Argentina and Saudi Arabia final result
JoeNL22:
All of them including Tinubu and Buhari must vote peter obi. Whether they like it or they Like it.
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by shimolv: 12:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by effort1: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2022
triple996:

Have you seen the aerial view of APC Kaduna rally? grin

The scantiness will make you desire suicide. grin

The man without structure has turned your life upside down. grin. You can't even reason straight again
Re: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Kilometres: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I weep for lagosian

How far with Obaseki wey no dey share una money?

How many flyovers him don build for una?

When you don smoke cheap Isiohor wweed you go come nairaland dey yarn dust

Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure / Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos)