Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,692 members, 7,930,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style (54814 Views)

Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / Abuja All White Pool Party 2020 In Pictures (Video) / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by TristanX: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omihanifa:
Pot belly girls having fun

Aswear! Na ugly and expired hoe-loshos full there

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Bintdawood(f): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
alibiz:
See as all the men dress well n the ladies wear rags n tomorrow they cry of sexual abuse
grin
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Lolachef(f): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
I don't have sweetie
WantsandMore:

Oya show us your unedited photos chef bae. sad undecided
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by WantsandMore: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lolachef:
I don't have sweetie
What? Stop playing.
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by folake4u(f): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Look at this man now. undecided

Him wife go dey house dey pour anointing oil dey cast and bind. undecided

Na why God nor too dey answer all these my enemies must die prayers from women, because if he does ehn, na their husbands go dey die oh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by funshint(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Alexreport no dey miss for this Kain thing grin. People get mind sha to dey go these kai events with the terrible security situation of this country....yahooboys/ritualists, kidnappers, diabolic/wicked people, armed robbers, killers, ogbanje, hookups, ashawo go congregate together in one place...May God grant us sense as a people!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by gloryman91: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Useless generation and uncultured disgraceful people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by SpatialKing(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Pool party and nobody is swimming... Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Georgejeez: 12:21am On Dec 14, 2022
As usual , nothing to see except that the Men dressed well but the women ,, naked and half clothed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Lolachef(f): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Seriously
WantsandMore:

What? Stop playing.
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by themanderon: 12:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Very painful to the eyes and soul especially those women.
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Napata77: 12:55am On Dec 14, 2022
SpatialKing:
Pool party and nobody is swimming... Lol

You don't need to get in the water just because it is called a pool party.

It's a matter of choice.
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by WantsandMore: 1:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Lolachef:
Seriously
Why? You a virgin or what?
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by CaseSensitive(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2022
How come they all wowor come wear fake designers join mstcheew
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Na old layers full the party
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Truthsoldier(m): 1:47am On Dec 14, 2022
From here to bed from bed to ah! from ah to hell Rubbish
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by goody234: 2:14am On Dec 14, 2022
The old baba with the cap and the 2 girls dey arrange party o lol

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by litaninja(m): 3:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Year on year, this party gets trashier looking. Lol
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by weljewel: 3:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Thanks be to God that I do not just eat anything you give me

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by weljewel: 3:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Thanks be to God that I do not just eat anything you give me.
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by madjune(m): 4:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Jokes aside, in the new POssible administration next year, I'd highly recommend that Alex be investigated.

From the trappings of these pictures, there's enough evidence to believe he runs a prostitute ring in Abuja and beyond.

It seems what he does is to connect the prostitute have nots with these ibo money miss roads wey full Abuja, and later both parties will pay him percentages for the connection.

Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by koolaid87: 5:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
That slim woman in the last picture though

My love for slim women knows no bounds

You know nothing about slim women son

.slim women are the best....just try them and you will give testimony

You want to talk about thier thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour......talk about thier portability
Have you seen them on leggings...mehnnn....they are damnn sexy with their conspicuous camel toe on tight fitted leggings
Talk about thier deepness....slim girls are deep down there....they can accommodate anything that comes in...
their preferred position during coitus is sitting on you or the cow girl style
Then watch how they soak and wet your dickkk with all sort of vaginal fluid....sticky, foaming, watery and Slippery

It's either you have a copy and paste format for your comment or you're just a broken record.

Slim girl kil you there
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Laughingkk: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2022
My take on these party and it's attendees

1.They are all beautiful
2,most of the guys/men are either into politics(dirty game) or doing dirty business like drug peddling
3. 90% of the female are Olosho,hookups and parasites
4. Most of the party attendees are of the christiandom faith
5. Most of them attend mega churches like winners,Redeem,loveworld etc
6. A larger percentage attended the last Shilo

Just testing my knowledge on prediction
They are all following the instructions of there religious leaders
God punish hypocrites
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by faceland: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2022
The average ago of the women there is 40 years old.

It doesn't look like fun.
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by kosiebe(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You want to talk about thier thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour......talk about thier portability
Have you seen them on leggings...mehnnn....they are damnn sexy with their conspicuous camel toe on tight fitted leggings
Talk about thier deepness....slim girls are deep down there....they can accommodate anything that comes in...
Then watch how they soak and wet your dickkk with all sort of vaginal fluid....sticky, foaming, watery and Slippery
Bad guy
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by 752hub: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Is it all white or all grey party, abi na the op phone no pure grin grin
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Ruthymoon(f): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2022
grin Alex wife is a good and understanding woman, she do know and understand her husband's job, not all women will take that, grin grin
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by Carcholce: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Dshocker:
Alexreporter dey run the biggest pimping ring in Nigeria.

If care is not taken, this guy go dey do human trafficking.

80% of the girls here are hookup girls.

You mean 99 percent of the girls are hook up girls. If not for prosperity sake I would have said 100 percent.
Re: Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style by emperordelis(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Bob's,you be better craze man grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos / Davido "City Of David" Concert In Lagos (Live Photos Updates) / Bride's Family Gives-out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.