Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,890 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns (13733 Views)

Stop Putting Old Notes In ATMs Or Face Penalty – CBN Warns Commercial Banks / CBN Warns Nigerian Banks Concerning Transactions Regarding Benin Republic / Businesses In Nigeria Must Accept E-naira Payment, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Benwallt(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2022
rhetorics
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by obyrich(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Please have balls to enforce this.
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Emola12(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Dis one dey smoke Igbo
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by stevups(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Werey
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Maga123: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2022
How many politicians and their children have u jail.
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by makavalley(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2022
Talk talk ...talk is cheap na today una start to dey talk dis kyn talk
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Indispensable85(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Noise makers
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Streetmovement(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't see this happening in Nigeria grin

You can take a man out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of him
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by edungene7: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So cbn isn't criminally minded?
well if u ask me I would say is a tale of two thieves one outsmarting the other
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Fearyourcreator: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na today...??
You go put laws, na politicians go start to dey break the laws.
Na celebrities dey do am pass ... But na to they comment Sebi na them get their money
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Generalwoodz(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawormirr:
Damn niggar

They’d be the first to make Law and break it or will you arrest Buhari or Tinubu son for spraying naira at party?

For those disturbing me to drop update, anyways, I have an hot update for you on making USDT, the least you can make from this system is $50 in 2 days! Send me a wh-atsApp text 08..156..70..3338 with the subject USDT CASHFLOW

This moniker is a parody. He's fake ass shit.
ol. This is not our very own Damn niggar straight out of Benin city.

He'd eat your money and run.

Everyone's tryna have a detty December! Do not be their sponsor
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Sleekfingers: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/abuse-the-naira-go-to-jail-cbn-warns/

I will use the useless tissue paper naira to clean my butt , and post it on Twitter . Make una come arrest me.... useless people.....
Naira that will some be worthless like Venezuela currency.....
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by ccollins(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na today...??
You go put laws, na politicians go start to dey break the laws.
and military officials too
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Firstcitizen: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Rubbish!

CBN have been smoking weed mixed with cocaine recently. Mad people everywhere!

However, Obi is coming to rearrange this country in the right direction

I hope Obi has already written Emefiele's sack letter
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by bn2murphy(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2022
CBN should provide this envelopes at the various banks , ATM points and others for use.
Lead by example.
If i collect 20000, give me 5 envelopes for it's usage.

Ofunaofu:

Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2022
All these rubbish will not increase the value of the toilet paper called naira.

I have atleast 500k cash of the old notes, the left over from my last visit, now to spend them or exchange them i have to buy a ticket of £800 to naigeria, useless money.
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by rosemary67l: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Mk we respect naira wen nor get value on top economy wen no good Naira dey madMk we respect naira wen nor get value on top economy wen no good Naira dey mad...
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Tinymayour: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shey d money that I earn ease free abi the one that I have to go thru thick and thin . sweat and cry before I could acquire you are still advising me how to spend it... Oga I'll spend it however I love. In fact I can burn it if pleases my soul .. Not your income or savings ... Foolish people implement rules on daily and still failed to emulate any of them but imposing with force on every innocent citizens ...

Ofunaofu:

Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Tinymayour: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
I feel your pain dear.. It's not your fault ,nah your country put you thru such stress ... Just blame it on nothing ,God will replenish your pocket

gypsey:
All these rubbish will not increase the value of the toilet paper called naira.

I have atleast 500k cash of the old notes, the left over from my last visit, now to spend them or exchange them i have to buy a ticket of £800 to naigeria, useless money.
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Karemarealty288(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Empty threat...........

Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinymayour:
I feel your pain dear.. It's not your fault ,nah your country put you thru such stress ... Just blame it on nothing ,God will replenish your pocket

grin Well.. if i cannot exchange or spend them i will have to throw them away.. co's i am not planning to visit nigeria soon, not even next year.

1 Like

Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by JoeNL22(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obi......hope you are taking note?

When you become president......ensure you enforce this directive to the letter.
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by pascalike(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Am nt used to this but i have to...coz i have no option again...my nairaland family pls come to my aid...my phone was stolen and hacked and i lost my life savngs in it withn twinkles of an eye...am seriously sick due to this whch have affcted me psychologically...plese guys suport me with whateva u cn...wil be grateful...
stanbic ibtc.
0008783537... Thankz..
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by litaninja(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol. There was a wedding with the entire political class in attendance in the north. The naira was abused openly, the pictures were all over the internet, nothing happened.
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Tinymayour: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
I take God beg you ,no come ooo

gypsey:
grin Well.. if i cannot exchange or spend them i will have to throw them away.. co's i am not planning to visit nigeria soon, not even next year.
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinymayour:
I take God beg you ,no come ooo

Why? what is the matter?
Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Asstrax: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Slawormirr:
Damn niggar

They’d be the first to make Law and break it or will you arrest Buhari or Tinubu son for spraying naira at party?

For those disturbing me to drop update, anyways, I have an hot update for you on making USDT, the least you can make from this system is $50 in 2 days! Send me a wh-atsApp text 08..156..70..3338 with the subject USDT CASHFLOW
Fake...Slawormir is the real account, this double rr guy is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns by Tinymayour: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol piece of an advise FAM .. No come again

gypsey:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUA Cement Declares Profit Of ₦95 Billion For Full Year, 2020 / Germany’s Allianz Buys Nigerian Insurer For $35m / Illegal Third Party Withdrawal From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.