Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me (8443 Views)

Who Disvirgined You? / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by fcbelle72(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Savedday:
Virgin or not virgin, all 9ja girls are the same.

They are all oloshio and useless as used tissue paper.

When you know this, nothing they do surprises you anymore.
...see your smelling mouth, ur mama sef na olosho, grin
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by tarantino1: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Lately I been

MODIFIED:
I see most mfs here are commenting out of jealous cos I deflowered 3 girls, so they completely ignored the message, which is letting a woman who doesn't wanna stay go.
Bunch of weak men everywhere on this site. Cos who would be okay with a woman who said she wanna become a hooker.. If not all these weak men and their likes that can't go out and meet new women.

I need more name calling please keep it coming

I liked cos of Ur modified. Too many fools on this site are incapable of staying on topic. It's just sad

1 Like

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Chris2863(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Op, pictures and videos or Idontbelieveit
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by dforever(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
You owe their fathers the bride prices
Your arrogance and ignorance
The scared blood knows your name
You are in for it

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Lannister360: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You didn't read the message. You only read the 3 virgins part meaning you dumb. People like you will always learn the hard way cos you don't like learning from other people's experiences. Good bye
Oga you're just trying to show off, what's the point of mentioning the other 2 girls you disvirgined ?
You think it's an archievement, your mate de find money you de here de talk rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Aladdin1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Ameen. Just like you're archiving their chats, the devil is also archiving ur doings. Ur descendants go collect woto woto. There's nothing to learn from your miserable life, you prick.
Shame and disgrace will be your portion. e pain you!. Becos you hear of judgement thats coming to you. You most wretched amongst men!. You love to do evil. But you dont want the same evil done to you!. You must reap the evil you sow. Am not like you and i enchew evil and dont glory in evil. So only you will the devil add iniquity to your iniquity..keep disvirging peoples daughters and be rejoicing about it.very soon your penis will start to rotten and fall off.mumu man!
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by BlackMan6969(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Aladdin1:
Shame and disgrace will be your portion. e pain you!. Becos you hear of judgement thats coming to you. You most wretched amongst men!. You love to do evil. But you dont want the same evil done to you!. You must reap the evil you sow. Am not like you and i enchew evil and dont glory in evil. So only you will the devil add iniquity to your iniquity..keep disvirging peoples daughters and be rejoicing about it.very soon your penis will start to rotten and fall off.mumu man!
Sorry bro. I meant him not you. I was replying the OP that started the thread. I said amen to ur prayers & replying him.
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Aladdin1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Sorry bro. I meant him not you. I was replying the OP that started the thread. I said amen to ur prayers & replying him.
Ok. sorry too Bro. i hate when people take delight and pride in doing evil. Dont mind that guy jare.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by badboyTee(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=SPAMBOX7 post=119142374]Lately I been coming across virgins. Like only this year I have disvirgined 3 girls. One is still with me. The second one relocated to another state we may never see again cos I don't do LDR. The third one is telling me she want to go into runs. I asked her why she said she want to do runs so she can be independent. That she won't have to depend on a man for money. That she's tired of disturbing me everytime for help. Hmm

I just told her OK. Because arguing with her might even push her more into it and she could always use it against me especially when she make demands and I don't yield.

I see it as she trying to manipulate me tho which is exactly what she wanted and I have made up my mind whether she goes into runs or she's just joking which I am sure she isn't, I won't take her back anymore..right now I just dey archive our chats and she just dey there.

I dunno who told these bitches that runs will make them independent. That sounds like one of the dumbest things but like they say a woman that thinks her pussy is meant to be sold will surely turn into a hoe.

This is not me seeking validation or looking for who to tell me what to do. It's just letting someone who doesn't wanna stay go. Cos too many guys have this notion that once a girl is a Virgin she deserves some special treatment and girls are aware of that too. But the sad truth whether a girl is a Virgin or not as lomg as you disvirgin and she's not your wife she will eventually want to go explore other options as no matter what you do she will always think she can have better. So it's better you let them go and experience life out there and see for themselves.

I hope someone learns one or two with my latest experience. Gm

MODIFIED:
I see most mfs here are commenting out of jealousy cos I deflowered 3 girls, so they completely ignored the message, which is letting a woman who doesn't wanna stay go.
Bunch of weak men everywhere on this site. Cos who would be okay with a woman who said she wanna become a hooker.. If not all these weak men and their likes that can't go out and meet new women.

I need more name calling please keep it coming [/quote ]lies from pit of hell
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Danisaint112:
Why did you bring this here? To tell us how a play boy you are? Fear God abeg.
You disvirgined people daughters and you want us to clap for you. My karma also locate you.
Your entire message is meaningless.
Spot on.
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by jamesversion: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
19-22

Any reason why?

You're in order. They're adults.
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Aladdin1:
Two fools who got lost grin
As una confuse so how una want make una stupid prayers work? Dummies disgracing their families online. Na the person wey waste money for school fees I pity cheesy
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Aladdin1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
As una confuse so how una want make una stupid prayers work? Dummies disgracing their families online. Na the person wey waste money for school fees I pity cheesy
jamesversion:

You're in order. They're adults.
SPAMBOX7:
You shameless idiotic fool.you better say off my mention. i aint confuse. go read well .you daft fool. why dint you quote the guy that made the mistake? or its your other moniker? you think you are wise?.the curse that awaits you will shock the devil.you take delight in nonsense and thats why you can never amount to anything meaningful in life.idiot!
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Mrfksb1(m): 1:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Pells:
I rather born thief than born bleeding kpekus undecided
may it be so in your life in Jesus name.

Most of you think because nl is a faceless forum you can talk anyhow, since you don't have respect for your mom and your sisters may your life he uterlly useless

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Globad(f): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Pells:
I rather born thief than born bleeding kpekus undecided

Be careful of what you wish for

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Mogbuk123(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Hmm ...
Man y not let her go and experience it but at de same time try to persuade her not to.
Because ladies don't know wat they want actually they just need guidance Bro
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Prettygirl200(f): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Lately I been coming across virgins. Like only this year I have disvirgined 3 girls. One is still with me. The second one relocated to another state we may never see again cos I don't do LDR. The third one is telling me she want to go into runs. I asked her why she said she want to do runs so she can be independent. That she won't have to depend on a man for money. That she's tired of disturbing me everytime for help. Hmm

I just told her OK. Because arguing with her might even push her more into it and she could always use it against me especially when she make demands and I don't yield.

I see it as she trying to manipulate me tho which is exactly what she wanted and I have made up my mind whether she goes into runs or she's just joking which I am sure she isn't, I won't take her back anymore..right now I just dey archive our chats and she just dey there.

I dunno who told these bitches that runs will make them independent. That sounds like one of the dumbest things but like they say a woman that thinks her pussy is meant to be sold will surely turn into a hoe.

This is not me seeking validation or looking for who to tell me what to do. It's just letting someone who doesn't wanna stay go. Cos too many guys have this notion that once a girl is a Virgin she deserves some special treatment and girls are aware of that too. But the sad truth whether a girl is a Virgin or not as lomg as you disvirgin and she's not your wife she will eventually want to go explore other options as no matter what you do she will always think she can have better. So it's better you let them go and experience life out there and see for themselves.

I hope someone learns one or two with my latest experience. Gm

MODIFIED:
I see most mfs here are commenting out of jealousy cos I deflowered 3 girls, so they completely ignored the message, which is letting a woman who doesn't wanna stay go.

I need more name calling please keep it coming
So you disvirgined people's daughters and you are happy, bringing it here for us to start showering you with praises right? Can u imagine for your mind now u are an alpha shit no be so? Even calling those telling you the truth weak men, awon strong man well done oooo

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Prettygirl200(f): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Savedday:
Virgin or not virgin, all 9ja girls are the same.

They are all oloshio and useless as used tissue paper.

When you know this, nothing they do surprises you anymore.
Just like your useless mother s and sisters right?
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Prettygirl200(f): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Too many dumbos on here. They can't even read and comprehend. That always seems to be the case here everytime and it as become a norm.
I bet you still won't understand what I just typed cheesy
oga just shut your mouth, goodness why am I beggining to hate you? You talk too much and you sound useless. See how you are boasting, u are such a pathetic thing.
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Prettygirl200(f): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
To tell you that most Nigerian girls are useless. Or you didn't catch that part where she told me she wanna be a hooker! You will still be with a girl that tells you straight she wanna be a hooker?
Is that how low you see of yourself? cheesy
What stops you from stoping her or better still advicing her not to? Did u even deflower that girl bc you loved her or u just did bc u knew she was a virgin nd you wanted that rubbish in between your legs to enter into her womanhood. Did you ask her what she was going through before making such decisions? Have you tried going to where she lives to see things for yourself? Look if u actually love that girl u would have done the things I just mentioned, if she still decides to go into it den u will know u did your bit, but No u told her okay and you are bringing it here for us to clap for you. Sometimes when u do stuffs to other people's daughters remember that u will give birth and have one, people like you give birth to female children more bc na their body karma dey always like take place. Oga change u hear me?
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Prettygirl200(f): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Firstly, you disvirgined two girls and you think its an achievement. Secondly, you have the guts to bring it up in public, bros, you have no shame. Continue, karma will catch up with you soon.
Don't mind the idoult, he's even boasting he don win trophy people like him give birth to female children more. That's how another person will deflower and dumb dem. Foolish thing!!!
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Guys like you will still be crying for a virgin wife. Smh.
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Treassured: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Imagine the audacity.

What Is Nonsense called again.

You are Joking with your spiritual life and future. Well everybody learns In the -End-

1 Like

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by BlackMan6969(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
yamayama fall on ur bald head. cool
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
OP isn't far from the truth. The state of a girl's hymen has absolutely nothing to do with her character. Hoes will be hoes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collection Of Photoshop Gone Wrong / MACA ROOT Buttock Enlargement Food Increases Libido Enhance Fertility / I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.