Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,051 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Gratitude Vibes For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gratitude Vibes For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky (128 Views)

Gratitude Vibes 5.0 For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky / Gratitude Vibes 4.0 For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky / For Don Risky Cosmas Ebosele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Vibes For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky by oshorstan(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Let me start my Gratitude Vibes day 1.....

Gradually waiting for December 20th.

Even if I give you everything, it won't still be enough to appreciate how Good you have been all through the years.

Your heart and intention about those you love and others have been weighed and the results have been Good.

You're blessed beyond measures,
The hands of the wicked will not rest on you,
The mercies of God is renewed daily for you,
Your organs will not fail you at old age.

Your Future is insured with the Blood of Jesus,
Your money will keep blossoming,
You will not run at a loss,
You will not encounter thieves ,
Your family is blessed,
The Lord will speak to your heart to give you directions whenever you're confused.

You have removed shame from me, God will decorate your life and make you a star, shinning for all to see.

You will not die Young, God will preserve your longevity and give you the Energy to make maximum amount of impact.

I Love you with the whole of my heart.
You're Blessed in all ramifications.

Stay Good BOSS!

To my Humble Friend, Don Risky Cosmas. One Love

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance / Buy Best Gym Devils Blender / Healthy Citizens Are The Greatest Asset Any Country Can Have- Get A Healthy Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.