Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,717 members, 7,969,093 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

A Bolt Of Lightning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bolt Of Lightning. (176 Views)

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / Woman Shocked After A Bolt Driver Masturbated in Her Presence Whiles On A Ride / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bolt Of Lightning. by Tonkaman: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2022
This is really weird. I don't know how I got here. Hmmm. But I am glad I did. Allow me to introduce myself. I am an attractive, confident, educated, middle to middle-upper class man who has recently - very recently - discovered an affiliation with African women. You see, I live on a small island 20 minutes ferry ride to the Australian mainland and was in the supermarket doing my fortnightly shop when all of a sudden I was overcome by the beauty of an African woman. That was a life-changing moment. I know you will never believe me but from the bottom of my heart I promise you she was the first African woman I ever saw in person in my life. In a word - Stunning. No, I must add another - Voluptuous. I couldn't believe the extent to how it hit me. It was sort of like a frying pan hit me in the face! Bang! Wow! What is happening to me?!! Would you believe it I didn't know what to say to her and I kick myself every time I think about it since. It's one of those times when you wish you could have back but as the French say "C'est la vie". The thing is though, I don't know if it was just her or if it was because I am in need of an African wife? If the latter is the case, how will I know? Am I being silly? Do African women even like white men? I had seriously considered travelling to Africa to find out but this was during Coronavirus lockdowns and I was unable to travel. Now that travel bans are over and the possibility becomes reality I find it is a daunting task to travel just to find a wife. The visa process will be a nightmare but if the right woman was to ever come along, let me tell you right now... I am in.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For A Successful Marriage And Avoiding Divorce / Understanding Forex Liquidity / If You Want To Run Your Next Facebook Advert Get In Here For Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.