Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,783 members, 7,945,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Idjerhe Monarch Confers Amakashe I On Kevwe- Aghomi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Idjerhe Monarch Confers Amakashe I On Kevwe- Aghomi (233 Views)

Omc Hails Oba Ewuare I I On Looted Artifacts Returned To Benin Kingdom / Duke University Confers Honorary Degree On Chimamanda Adichie (photos) / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idjerhe Monarch Confers Amakashe I On Kevwe- Aghomi by samogude(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
By Odeya Ogbetuo

A vibrant community leader and stalwart of the African Democratic Congress, ADC, Hon. Oghenekevwe Aghomi has been conferred with the Amakashe I (Angel) title of Idjerhe Kingdom by HRM. Monday Obukohwo Whiskey, Udurhie I, Ovie of Idjerhe kingdom.

Speaking to newsmen at the colourful ceremony which took place at the palace of Idjerhe Monarch, Idjerhe Town, Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State, the newly conferred Amakashe I of Idjerhe Kingdom, Chief Oghenekevwe Aghomi said he was not expecting the honour, adding that he was surprised when HRM Whiskey sent for him to be honoured with this prestigious title.

Chief Aghomi said he was happy with the traditional chieftaincy title of ‘Amakashe’ meaning Angel, peace maker, messenger of peace, love
and interventionist as well as divine messenger of progress to the people and community

https://bailoutnigeria.com/idjerhe-monarch-confers-amakashe-i-on-kevwe-aghomi/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Soap And Making One Hundred Thousand Daily / Drama As Man Confronts Dispatch Rider Who Allegedly Ate Part Of Food He Ordered / How Creative Graphic Designer Help Brands - Bolactech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.