Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

(vid) Thousands Of Bags Of Stacks Of Monies Discovered In Barracks.nija Youths D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (vid) Thousands Of Bags Of Stacks Of Monies Discovered In Barracks.nija Youths D (254 Views)

Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down / See Lists Of Monies Buhari Is To Spend In The 2019 Budget / Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(vid) Thousands Of Bags Of Stacks Of Monies Discovered In Barracks.nija Youths D by gbbec: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Nigerians are suffering, shouting no money but see thousands of bags of money inside Barracks ooooo. Chei Nigeria which way?
Watch the video see what Nigerians are doing with the damaged money �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3nkUeu74gs

(1) (Reply)

I'll Go Ahead To Set Up Campaign Council Despite APGA Legal Tussle — Sir Udensi / Who Will Rebuild JERICHO? / How Tinubu Will Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.