Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,329 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k (793 Views)

Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? / G-worldwide Newly Signed Artiste, Ajura Drops New Song Deeper Than Assurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by purejustice36: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Let’s talk good deep meaningful music too
No be everything yansh and breast and naija problem

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by Oolalekan001: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Listen to seven life’s by beautiful Nubia and many more of his songs that have deep meaning

Beautiful Nubia sings beautiful and meaningful songs
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by JoeRizzla(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2022
purejustice36:
Let’s talk good deep meaningful music too
No be everything yansh and breast and naija problem

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Speak Life (Damian Marley)
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by purejustice36: 4:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Oolalekan001:
Listen to seven life’s by beautiful Nubia and many more of his songs that have deep meaning

Beautiful Nubia sings beautiful and meaningful songs

I felt you on that
Beautiful Nubia talks but not as deep as lucky dube or 2pac
But you see this particular song above?

It speaks everything you need to know about life

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by bennyblings(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dance with the devil by immortal technique
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Juice wrld FT Halsey

Without Me
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by purejustice36: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
bennyblings:
Dance with the devil by immortal technique

That’s a nice one but not even deeper than 2pac’s “BETTER DAYS OR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE”
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by purejustice36: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Miracood2:
Juice wrld FT Halsey

Without Me

I’m talking’bout real life not love and heartbreaks lol
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by bennyblings(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
purejustice36:

That’s a nice one but not even deeper than 2pac’s “BETTER DAYS OR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE”
Give it a listen along with the lyrics.this is the greatest ever display of rap's storytelling.
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by Careente7(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tupac “Brenda’s got a baby”.so deep
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by Careente7(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
purejustice36:

”unconditional love” is dope but “Brenda’s got a baby” is deep.Talks about a failed community and family from a 19 year old pac.Rip to the greatest.
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by purejustice36: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
bennyblings:

Give it a listen along with the lyrics.this is the greatest ever display of rap's storytelling.

I listen to lyrics not just beats bruh , and I’m a hardcore rap fan too
Been loving rap since THE CHRONIC by DR DRE
ILLMATIC by NAS etc
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by purejustice36: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Careente7:
Tupac “Brenda’s got a baby”.so deep

Yeah it is
Listen to “when thugz cry by 2pac” that’s way deeper
Re: Show Me A Song Deeper And I’ll Give You 5k by VibesTheAlpha: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Scammer Claims To Be A Nigerian! Lol! A White Nigerian! / What Do You Think About The New Styl Plus Videos / Why Do Artiste Always Leave Kennis Music With Bitterness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.