Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position (703 Views)

Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by ObongBassey: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Over the years, the duo of Kashim Shettima and El-rufai has through their actions and inactions proven themselves as mortal enemies of our christian faith.

It's a common knowledge the level of killings and subjugations of those the other faith considers as infidels, going on in Kaduna.

It is also a known fact that APC vice presidents candidate Kashim Shettima, was the brain behind the Boko Haram in the Northeast.

Two men with same extreme ideologies.

They must be stopped.
When those of us who were opposed to Buhari becoming president, were warning others prior to 2015, some Yoruba Muslims we calling us wailers.
They had thiuy Buhari will kill only SS/SE.
Everyone felt and is still feeling his misgovernance and wickedness.

Today, we are still going to put out this warnings especially to some foolish christians with tribal/political inclinations, to note that, the the unslaught against our faith begins, should this two mortal haters of our faith grab power at the center, nobody will be spared.

Vote for a new Nigeria, vote for equity, vote for balance of faith, vote for balance of the tripod,, which peter obi represent.

Do not vote for the elevation of one faith over another, which APC represents.

Do not vote for the enthronement of Fulani hegemony, which PDP represents.

Obong Bassey writes from Esit Eket L.G.A, Akwa Ibom state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by Dapson73(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2022
God punish you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by Naira20: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Those two would give people like that Alfa chaining little girls in Ibadan ministerial position.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by ObongBassey: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2022
I wish to announce to you all that I have collected my PVC today, after a long waiting.
The waiting really worths it.

Let's match our words with action.

Go get your PVC. it worths the waiting.

Your PVC is your weapon to stop their planned massacre.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by GoooodHardDick: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2022
ObongBassey:
I wish to announce to you all that I have collected my PVC today, after a long waiting.
The waiting really worths it.

Let's match our words with action.

Go get your PVC. it worths the waiting.

Your PVC is your weapon to stop their planned massacre.

Create a thread on this.

Your experience and observation as regards how you collected your PVC today

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by Supremos: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Dapson73:
God punish you.
why cursing him?.

Mods this is in flagrant disobedience to rule number 2
Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by Mindcure: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dapson73:
God punish you.
Damage you as well
Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by ItsTutsi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol this propaganda of DOA! Even the likes of CAN etc have gotten tired and ghiven up!

Come up with something new grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by ObongBassey: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Create a thread on this.

Your experience and observation as regards how you collected your PVC today
Awesome.
Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by Dapson73(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Supremos:
why cursing him?.

Mods this is in flagrant disobedience to rule number 2

Keep of me. Nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Kashim Shettima And El-rufai Occupying Federal Position by Supremos: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dapson73:

Keep of me. Nuisance.
Agbara kugbou kwa gi there. Ekwensu aburu onu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oyetola Took N18bn Loan After Losing Election – Gov. Adeleke / Peter Obi's Manifesto Is The Best Amongst Others — Stears Insight Says / IF New Currency Does Not Affect Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.