Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

For Those Who Love Canada (pix) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Who Love Canada (pix) (43282 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2022
OhBritannia:
I think if he uses an adult app, na him go even run from pusssy because in a day, he go get like 10 women readily available to come and nack him for free grin
These once don't care about relationships at all, all they need is just be nacking them any time you like grin grin

Oyibo life too sweet abeg.
In sin or In holiness the western world is too sweet grin
People complaining of loneliness in Canada or the UK have no idea the kind of society they are in, Dem nor know say even in the midst of heavy winter and snow, Things dey xup underground like some people are having mad fun when it comes to women and sex.

Apart from that i wonder why you will be staying in the UK or Canada or USA and complain of tax and bills when even with your laptop and phones, there are lots of Jobs online, work from home jobs you can do and even to pay bills will be very easy for you.

People that complain of tax and bills are lazy people and people who just want to work, eat and sleep.
When i mean laptop, i am not talking about internet scams or anything fraud.
I am talking about legit money, there are people that makes More money with their laptop in a week than people who do two to three job Gets in a month.

It's all about using your brain.
Life now has gone digital and some people are in a digital World and still complaining of taxes and bills.

I think even when it comes to fun and party, the western world is even more fun than Nigeria.

All you got to do is use your laptop and phone.
On Reddit people come together to organize home parties always with free sex and all.
They even organize orgiiies and partner swaps and all grin grin grin

All i am saying is that the western world is not lonely and even more fun than Nigeria, na some people na nor just know wetin dey happen.

Ignorance is truly a disease.

Oga you sabi talk no be small ting, but na true word you talk o. A person paying the naira equivalent of a hundred dollars a month on rent while working online for a US company as a resident in Nigeria could easily be pulling down $2K USD a month tax-free. In short, the cost of living in Nigeria is orders of magnitude CHEAPER than is the case anywhere in the developed world, yet, for those who do resolve the electrical power problem that is endemic in Nigeria, the opportunity now exists to earn First World hard currency salaries while living on the cheap in the Third World.

Online jobs in the tech sector are available to Nigerians who are able to pass online evaluations in their chosen subject, REGARDLESS of whether they actually hold a university degree or are simply self-trained. There are indeed many Nigerian graduates resident in their homeland who are raking in serious dollars working in the software industry, but they all have one thing in common, namely that they do NOT rely on electrical power from any utility company or government parastatal. A rough guess would be that of Nigeria's online workers, perhaps 70% use generators, while the rest are lucky enough to have gone solar for all their power needs.

There is only ONE factor that stands in the way of most Nigerians working online, and that is the issue of electrical power. Anyone who does not have solar power in Nigeria today is working at a MASSIVE disadvantage in comparison to those whose homes do NOT rely on the government's non-existent electrical power supply, or who reside in countries that do enjoy continuous uninterrupted electricity.

Any interruption in electrical power will spell DOOM for any person whose job REQUIRES a continuous uninterrupted electricity supply that is in turn essential to maintain a continuous internet connection. Petrol or diesel generators can only be a temporary solution to the electrical power deficit in Nigeria, because of the fuel, maintenance, and repair costs associated with running noisy generators around the clock.

In summation, it is possible for Nigerians working online in Nigeria to make lots of money, BUT the one problem they cannot resolve by getting rich is the DANGER of everyday life in Nigeria, from kidnap gangs on the highways to armed robbery and home invasions, to neglected roads akin to lunar surfaces that kill hundreds annually in needless car crash accidents. The choices are stark, but each has its pros and cons.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by HRprof: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2022
OhBritannia:
I think if he uses an adult app, na him go even run from pusssy because in a day, he go get like 10 women readily available to come and nack him for free grin
These once don't care about relationships at all, all they need is just be nacking them any time you like grin grin

Oyibo life too sweet abeg.
In sin or In holiness the western world is too sweet grin
People complaining of loneliness in Canada or the UK have no idea the kind of society they are in, Dem nor know say even in the midst of heavy winter and snow, Things dey xup underground like some people are having mad fun when it comes to women and sex.

Apart from that i wonder why you will be staying in the UK or Canada or USA and complain of tax and bills when even with your laptop and phones, there are lots of Jobs online, work from home jobs you can do and even to pay bills will be very easy for you.

People that complain of tax and bills are lazy people and people who just want to work, eat and sleep.
When i mean laptop, i am not talking about internet scams or anything fraud.
I am talking about legit money, there are people that makes More money with their laptop in a week than people who do two to three job Gets in a month.

It's all about using your brain.
Life now has gone digital and some people are in a digital World and still complaining of taxes and bills.

I think even when it comes to fun and party, the western world is even more fun than Nigeria.

All you got to do is use your laptop and phone.
On Reddit people come together to organize home parties always with free sex and all.
They even organize orgiiies and partner swaps and all grin grin grin

All i am saying is that the western world is not lonely and even more fun than Nigeria, na some people na nor just know wetin dey happen.

Ignorance is truly a disease.

When you are looking for free nack remember that western world don’t joke with rape case. Don’t carry your Nigerian mentality enter onyibo land the woman you will invite to your house for free nack will accuse you of rape and you will go to prison for it. Those complaining about loneliness is trying to avoid this.
Nigeria ladies also complain of no man is asking them out abroad is same reason white are careful too.
If I may ask are you currently abroad

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jokerman(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Is there electricity for me to roast boli when I reach there Sir?

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Chee59(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
When I leave Nigeria, I'll make sure to not have any informal relationship with other Nigerians.
I've heard too many bad stories already.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Is there electricity for me to roast boli when I reach there Sir?

For just $20 there are women who will minister your boli to your complete satisfaction. Just watch out for police cars when you pick them up.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by femijay8271(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2022
I wish to be here next year with my wife and kid by the grace of God Almighty. Amen!
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
That's a good idea. It's good to focus on your objectives and minimize the distractions. You've known Nigerians all your life, it's time to get to know others and their culture, and see what you can borrow from them to enrich what you already have.

Chee59:
When I leave Nigeria, I'll make sure to not have any informal relationship with other Nigerians.
I've heard too many bad stories already.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Best of luck o! Everything is possible.

femijay8271:
I wish to be here next year with my wife and kid by the grace of God Almighty. Amen!
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
You don't have to worry about police in Brazil. It's legal.
Jakumo:

For just $20 there are women who will minister your boli to your complete satisfaction. Just watch out for police cars when you pick them up.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
She said that it was nothing special.

NumeroUno7:
Naijamanyoutube thanks for this thread.. It's a shame I am just coming across it too.. Please ask your sister to send photos of how Christmas was celebrated in her province.
I heard there was a deadly winter storm on Christmas Eve. Mehhhn I love these photos, I love Canada ��
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fresh snow wey just land o! lol grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Fresh snow wey just land o! lol grin

Winter wonderland. Very nice.

I'd like to be at the St. Saveur ski area north of Montreal right now if the road is open. Get on the chair lift for the ride up while smoking a nice fat fragrant joint of some prime quality Hawaiian or Thai weed that will recharge my cranial batteries and set the tone for the day's agenda of busting through light fluffy dry powder snow while more falls like cotton wool blowing sideways.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
My guy I hope say you get books wey you don publish or about to publish. My you use your talent to cash out o! lol grin

Jakumo:

Winter wonderland. Very nice.

I'd like to be at the St. Saveur ski area north of Montreal right now if the road is open. Get on the chair lift for the ride up while smoking a nice fat fragrant joint of some prime quality Hawaiian or Thai weed that will recharge my cranial batteries and set the tone for the day's agenda of busting through light fluffy dry powder snow while more falls like cotton wool blowing sideways.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
My guy I hope say you get books wey you don publish or about to publish. My you use your talent to cash out o! lol grin

That would be my dream come true for sure. This vote of confidence is appreciated.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
I dey give props where props is due.

Jakumo:

That would be my dream come true for sure. This vote of confidence is appreciated.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by fastseo: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
My sister says you can get a job easy, you can even work full-time while going to school.

What will you say about going for a one year college certification program
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't know much, but I know that it will be a great experience and will add a lot to your resume.

fastseo:

What will you say about going for a one year college certification program
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
More.

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by fastseo: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I don't know much, but I know that it will be a great experience and will add a lot to your resume.

Thanks sir,
Its cheaper that's why am considering it but i don't know if someone can easily stay back after the one year programme. Because my purpose of travelling is to escape
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
I think what some do is to find another thing to tie them up there before the first one ends, and keep doing that till you get papers. Plus if you are working, then you can use that to finance your project.

fastseo:

Thanks sir,
Its cheaper that's why am considering it but i don't know if someone can easily stay back after the one year programme. Because my purpose of travelling is to escape
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by fastseo: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I think what some do is to find another thing to tie them up there before the first one ends, and keep doing that till you get papers. Plus if you are working, then you can use that to finance your project.

Yes some one told me this. U are right.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice thread
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by LilleG(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
Canada is a country I will love to live in when I port from this country... this is an example of a country that values the lives and properties of her citizens unlike here.. I no say anything.
Same here. You said the truth though.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Thank you ImpregnaTor. How many women you give belle this year? grin

ImpregnaTor:
Nice thread
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
My sister said there’s fog everywhere in Ottawa Canada at the moment.

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by NumeroUno7(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Beautiful... Sir are you still in Brazil at the moment?
Why do most Americans/Canadians move to warmer climates during winter season? Me I love winter ooo, the freshness that comes with cold.. You know when you stay in a very cold clime for a period of time you begin to look fresh unlike a hot clime
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
I'm still in Brazil. I'm in Salvador, Bahia now.

Most Americans/Canadians do not move to warmer climates during winter season!!! E be like say you forget what MOST mean.

The economy of the place go crash if most move. Very few that have the means to move, move.

Buying things like a house and car is made relatively easy in developed countries, so it's easy for people to be in debt, and that forces
people to work like crazy all the time to be able to keep paying for those debt.

It's a good system if you can control yourself, but most people cannot, so the banks take advantage of it to be rich.

NumeroUno7:
Beautiful... Sir are you still in Brazil at the moment?
Why do most Americans/Canadians move to warmer climates during winter season? Me I love winter ooo, the freshness that comes with cold.. You know when you stay in a very cold clime for a period of time you begin to look fresh unlike a hot clime
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Melting snow.

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hasn't snowed in days

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Still cold o.

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Pells: 1:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Lovely pics

Happy Christmas ❤️
Guys these days acting like püssy ❤️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.