Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Qnet’s Success Stories - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Qnet’s Success Stories (669 Views)

Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / Please Who Have Head About Qnet Business? / Success Stories Of Nigerian Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qnet’s Success Stories by Osasabasi: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
I have seen the recent conversations on Nairaland about QNET being a legitimate company and not an illegitimate one. I must confess, I have had doubts because of the recurring incidents. I have constantly heard people complain on social media about fake promises of jobs.
Curiously, I did a little digging to join the campaign to bring QNET down.

My discovery was indeed suprising. I learned that QNET is a global direct-selling company that sells a wide range of health, wellness, lifestyle, and education products through an e-commerce platform.

They have been in business for over 20 years, with their headquarters in Malaysia. Most of the products and services they sell have had several gratifying reviews.

I was fascinated by their numerous products, like the Physio Radiance brand. Lol, knowing more about the product, I imagined how superstitious my people would be should they hear about it.

Reading the success stories of Independent representatives worldwide doing great things felt like reading a fascinating novel.

Visit https://www.qnetafrique.com/en/category/success/ to read more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Tried But I Failed / Traveling To Nigeria From The USA / Anyone With Alat Dom Lite Account? I Have A Few Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.