Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,615 members, 7,948,371 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Am I Bewitched? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I Bewitched? (339 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Bewitched? by sholla20(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
I'll be 30 in four months. I'm from a polygamous family. Been on the street hustling for daily bread since JS2, Life hasn't be fair but I have no excuse, like everyone I come across, we all have our different struggles and we just man up but there are some weird things in my life I noticed haven't changed till now.

I've been a firm believer who's so dedicated to God's work but I feel like people who's done nothing are better off than me in so many ways because I have nothing to show that indeed God is all good other than He sparing my life everyday.

I left paid employment in 2017, Before I quit, I knew quite well that I wasn't going to work for a one-man business anymore because I felt that the amount of dedication and hardwork I put into other people's organization, I would be better off if I do same for myself. After quitting my printing job, life became more harder, but I was ready anyway Because I believed it's only a matter of time before I find my footing back.

Since 2017 till now, I've worked so hard to build my business, Many months I go hungry, stuck at home just to be able to buy equipments for my business. I spent so much to learn the Craft and upgrade, I even forsook my Academics just to be able to focus on my business so I can take care of myself and family but unfortunately, I still don't make money. My family is even ripping apart because I can't provide, I only promise all the time without fulfilling, am the firstborn and I feel like a failure. Some weeks, I don't get to earn a kobo yet I have equipment close to a million naira. A colleague who doesn't even have equipment this past week have borrowed my equipment 4times to go for a job. Sometimes we go together and he gives me some money but it's terrible that I can't get to make money myself despite putting all my life and energy into the business.

Many times I fall into depression and I just think of running off to a strange land where nobody would be able to reach me so as to start life afresh but I have no idea how to do this. I'm just STAGNANT despite being a frugal person.

I haven't even been in a relationship since I was born, because who wants to date a poor broke person, despite being so dedicated on my business, I'm still not getting any results.

AM I NOT BEWITCHED?
Re: Am I Bewitched? by Hezzyluv: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
sholla20:
I'll be 30 in four months. I'm from a polygamous family. Been on the street hustling for daily bread since JS2, Life hasn't be fair but I have no excuse, like everyone I come across, we all have our different struggles and we just man up but there are some weird things in my life I noticed haven't changed till now.

I've been a firm believer who's so dedicated to God's work but I feel like people who's done nothing are better off than me in so many ways because I have nothing to show that indeed God is all good other than He sparing my life everyday.

I left paid employment in 2017, Before I quit, I knew quite well that I wasn't going to work for a one-man business anymore because I felt that the amount of dedication and hardwork I put into other people's organization, I would be better off if I do same for myself. After quitting my printing job, life became more harder, but I was ready anyway Because I believed it's only a matter of time before I find my footing back.

Since 2017 till now, I've worked so hard to build my business, Many months I go hungry, stuck at home just to be able to buy equipments for my business. I spent so much to learn the Craft and upgrade, I even forsook my Academics just to be able to focus on my business so I can take care of myself and family but unfortunately, I still don't make money. My family is even ripping apart because I can't provide, I only promise all the time without fulfilling, am the firstborn and I feel like a failure. Some weeks, I don't get to earn a kobo yet I have equipment close to a million naira. A colleague who doesn't even have equipment this past week have borrowed my equipment 4times to go for a job. Sometimes we go together and he gives me some money but it's terrible that I can't get to make money myself despite putting all my life and energy into the business.

Many times I fall into depression and I just think of running off to a strange land where nobody would be able to reach me so as to start life afresh but I have no idea how to do this. I'm just STAGNANT despite being a frugal person.

I haven't even been in a relationship since I was born, because who wants to date a poor broke person, despite being so dedicated on my business, I'm still not getting any results.

AM I NOT BEWITCHED?

Sorry about your ordeal. What kind of business are you into?
Re: Am I Bewitched? by sholla20(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thanks. Am into graphics design & photography.
Hezzyluv:

Sorry about your ordeal. What kind of business are you into?
Re: Am I Bewitched? by achitydavid: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Taking math tutoring in preparation for an exam can www.saudiinstitute.org/what-is-modal-in-maths provide a successful career start in areas such as accounting, information technology, chemistry, physics, and social sciences.

(1) (Reply)

Things Real Estate PR Agency Can Do To Your Business / The Words Of Elders Are The Words Of Wisdom / The Power Of Sassy Quotes: Inspiring Confidence And Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.