Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? (17728 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by JayPeeOham: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
entrep88:
Guys abeg my UBA Leo no wear father Christmas cap like OP own pls help!

Lol...Of all the problems in Nigeria grin
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by valETA1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
olasaad:

That data is another problem on is own. Imagine buying 20gb for 5k and it won't last you for a month. Unlike before when we used to buy 1gb for 1k and you will use it for one month but now 1gb don't even last for a day. This makes me wonder how all this jobless ladies using iPhone and always online all day using tiktok and Instagram how much data they consume and where the money comes from.

Sis, considering all this u'll know how badly their puna has suffered. The more data demands for their tik tok, puna suffers.

1 Like

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Greatzeus(m): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2022
KingClavi:
For the past days now, I've not been able to afford anything, no hope from anywhere at all, just trust in God.

These few days, I know how I feel inwardly and tries my best to stay out of trouble or provocative arguments.

But amidst these feelings, I still worry about how men with children and probably a wife, cope in today's Nigeria.

I'm not married, neither do I have children or living with anyone. Just that NYSC is happening to me and I'm seeing what seems to be like "shege" already.

This evening, I just decided to check if miracle could happen to my bank account. LOL, UBA never disappointed me.

So guys, how do you guys cope?
You as a corper earns more than some who do 8-8pm jobs, despite the fact you close at your PPA by 2pm,and don't go some days during the week. Yet complaining of being broke.
Typical lazy Nigerian youth,what do you do with your time? In this internet age were many make a living by offering skills to people around the world using their smart phone.
Oh let's blame government again for you being a lazy, entitled as s, mtcheeew undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by millionboi(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
grandstar:

If you're using MTN, they have some special packages that are very cheap. That's what I use.
which special package?
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by millionboi(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year more than 80% of the entire population of Nigeria would have Japa, leaving the country literally empty.

This I have seen.
lies
Not everybody like abroad cold.
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by liver123(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year more than 80% of the entire population of Nigeria would have Japa, leaving the country literally empty.

This I have seen.
this japa wey una dey
talk, how can one japa without money, make una show me dey wey na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by millionboi(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Relixy2k:
Some of them aren't jobless. Once you grow your page on tiktok and host, you can get many many gift that person wey dey earn 300k monthly can't rival. This gift can be converted to cash. Some ladies make huge money daily from it.
like what gift, from viewers or who, how?
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by grandstar(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
millionboi:
which special package?

Once in a while, MTN sends text messages with special messages. You need to be opening all unsolicited mails from MTN so you won't miss these packages.

The last one I bought was 12 GB + 12 GB bonus for N3,500. That's like N150 per GB when calculated.
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Hollyharjii: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
It has been God ooo, trying to get back on my feet, I believe God will perfect everything
Thanks for your kindness
kinzation:
SO sorry about your plight broo.. how have ubeen coping outside the banking life

i'm also a banker tho

2 Likes

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
entrep88:
Guys abeg my UBA Leo no wear father Christmas cap like OP own pls help!

Op own na Leo for Facebook messenger.
WhatsApp Leo no wear .
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by entrep88: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Op own na Leo for Facebook messenger.
WhatsApp Leo no wear .
Thank you bros for the enlightenment, been thinking it's politics again fa. was planning of going to customer care in bank!
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by KingClavi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Greatzeus:

You as a corper earns more than some who do 8-8pm jobs, despite the fact you close at your PPA by 2pm,and don't go some days during the week. Yet complaining of being broke.
Typical lazy Nigerian youth,what do you do with your time? In this internet age were many make a living by offering skills to people around the world using their smart phone.
Oh let's blame government again for you being a lazy, entitled as s, mtcheeew undecided

Should there be a different lesson for people to teach them how to speak in public, politely?

Can't you hold a straight conversation without insults?

Nawa o..

Anyways, I go to work by 7:30am and close by 5pm

The sentence above should at least counter your thoughts about me. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army To Recruit 12,000 Soldiers - Buratai / Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People / I Got A Job Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.