Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,135 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? (947 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Haynnie: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Good evening Nlanders,

There’s this issue I want to share with y’all and I’ll need your opinion or your empathetic response to it.

Yesterday being Tuesday, I went to meet up with a friend of mine at a big eatery. I got there and we ordered for what we what to eat before we started discussing. It didn’t take up to a minute a quarrel broke out between two workers and it was so much disturbing that me and my friend with another customer rush to know what’s up. The manager had to come out too to know what was going on.

What happened was that one of the worker who happened to be a girl was begging her fellow staff (male) money (#5000) and it happened they were paid last week,same salary range. She asked the guy to dash her the money but the guy responded to her that It was too early for her to beg him such amount when they were paid just last week so he can’t help her. She flared up at him saying is it because she didn’t date him or agree to have sex with him? The boy was so aggrieved and it escalated into a quarrel. After everything the manager had to suspend the both of them for two weeks which will lead to deduction their salaries.

Now, who’s in the wrong?’
Do you think the boy should have helped her to avoid this drama?

I need honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2022

He did the right thing by rejecting he request, the only thing he did wrongly is exchanging words with her.

Take your decision and bounce without exchanging unnecessary words.

11 Likes

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Streetmovement(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The girl na demon in sheep clothing, it's the audacity and entitled mentality for me

2 Likes

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Haynnie: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

He did the right thing by rejecting he request, the only thing he did wrongly is exchanging words with her.

Understood but don’t you think the girl went too far today such to him? It made him felt pained that he had to say something back.

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Haynnie: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Streetmovement:

The girl demon in sheep clothing, it's the audacity and entitled mentality for me
Legends has it that he has been given her money at freewill or when she asked for it. But men sha... do anything to secure P
Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Streetmovement(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Haynnie:

Legends has it that he has been given her money at freewill or when she asked for it. But men sha... do anything to secure P

Or she don turn am to office na, bitch nigga

1 Like

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Haynnie post=119163736][/quote]

That place is his work environment, that's where he got the 5k she is asking him to give her. Emotional intelligence comes to play, is jeopardizing his job with quarrels more important than his job?

There are things one shouldn't debate on in life, this entitlement and unruly behaviour is one of them. He shouldn't have given her the attention she needed, that is a work environment.

2 Likes

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Ballzproblem2: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
this what happens when you tolerate women bullshit, God bless redpill

2 Likes

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by spencekat(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Haynnie:

P that will not add any value to the guy's life.

1 Like

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by marlow1962(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
E no dy.
Young man wn better em life, no spending anyhow.
Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by blaquebelle: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Why not just ignore her? undecided What did he gain from the shouting match? Jeez
Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Softmirror: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
IF NAH ME, I WILL TELL HER IT IS BECAUSE SHE DENIED ME SEX EVEN IF IT IS NOT TRUE. EXCEPT THAT SHE IS JUST TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME. I WILL FURTHER TELL HER THAT NOTHING GOES FOR FREE, THAT MONEY FOR HAND, BACK FOR GROUND SO THAT I CAN SEE HER REACTION. THAT IS HOW TO PLAY THE GAME. IF SHE AGREES, I WILL FVCK HER AND YET NIT GIVE HER A DIME SO THAT WHEN SHE CHOOSES TO RANT, SHE WILL SAY THAT I FVCKED HER BUT REFUSED TO BUY. INSTEAD SAYING BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO AGREE TO HAVE SEX WITH ME

1 Like

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Nazgul: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2022
The boy is a fool to have mixed pleasure with his job. You were employed to work. Rather than focus on your job, save your money and use it for something productive for yourself, you're there asking your coworker out. No girl would have the courage to ask you for money if you don't give her unnecessary attention.

If I'm the manager, I'll sack him.

2 Likes

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Karleb(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Something has to be done to our girls entitlement.

It's just too disheartening. These girls are too greedy.
Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Lee99: 6:14am On Dec 15, 2022
If your story is true the guy is a fool for replying her, as he tell her no he for just gboju so that she can be the only wild animal ranting, but why you go even dey toast your coworker seff that's the height of see finish
Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Fahvvy: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You took the words right out of my mouth undecided...

One thing with most ladies of this generation is that once you ask them out or tell them you like them, they see it as an avenue to leech on you, I'm glad the guy didn't fall for such schemes undecided...
Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Fahvvy: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Nazgul:
The boy is a fool to have mixed pleasure with his job. You were employed to work. Rather than focus on your job, save your money and use it for something productive for yourself, you're there asking your coworker out. No girl would have the courage to ask you for money if you don't give her unnecessary attention.

If I'm the manager, I'll sack him.

How do you know he is mixing pleasure with his job madam? undecided...

Do you know if he asked her out before either of them started working there, abi is this one of your regular assumptions? undecided...

And besides, this is an issue between two persons, both of them are actually at fault, but no where in your write up did you condemn the girl's action, just the guy's, what sort of sentimental and (dare I say) myopic opinion is this? undecided...

Also...
Does the fact that a guy is giving a girl "unnecessary attention" give her the right to become an entitled leech? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Begging Becomes An Habit: What Are Your Opinions In This Matter? by Haynnie: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
spencekat:
P that will not add any value to the guy's life.
Whalai

(1) (Reply)

When A Player Meets The Coach In The Cheating Circle (provoking Content) / Polygamy Is Back! / How To Snapchat Hot Girls On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.