Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

Disturbing Barn Owls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disturbing Barn Owls (370 Views)

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Barn Owls by ogokam: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
My people,

Please I urgently need your help b4 I go bunkers. Recently, some barn owls converge on the roof of my house and those of my neighbour to make this screeching noise all night from 7pm to 6.30am everyday. It is like this disgusting but very loud snoring. The noise keeps my family and I awake because they are so loud. We are apprehensive once evening comes because it is a daily thingy.

Every night, we have to go downstairs up to 12 times to flash light at them to fly away. Once we go upstairs, they return within seconds. Before we sleep, we close all the windows to minimize their noise. When there is no light at night, the windows are opened up for ventilation and due to the noise, we hardly sleep.

It is a nightmare now for us. We cannot stone them for fear of breaking someone's windows. The funny thing is that our neighbours are not complaining. This has so affected my health cos of the anxiety and the inadequate sleep.

Please who can advise us on how to get rid of them permanently? There are no bushes around us. We live at Surulere o and not an undeveloped area! We have security light on the fence but none on the roof. We have agreed to fix high resolution security lights on the roof to drive them away. We may even engage a security man who can be bold enough to kill them because they look menacing.

The owls initially were 2 in number, now they are about 7! The noise is unbearable.

Please help!!!

Re: Disturbing Barn Owls by DMTtechnologies: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Go and buy knockouts...the very loud once.... whenever they are assembled...light it up and throw like three at a time .... continue till they eventually relocate

(1) (Reply)

Adopting MMS To Reverse Maternal, Child Mortality In Nigeria / Innovative Method: "How To Lose 5kg In 7 Days" / Jigsimur Herbal Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.