Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (920111 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (2369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01
motayoayinde:

ABEG NA GOD I TAKE BEG YOU FOR THIS NEW YEAR!

Stop quoting me and talking RUBBISH.

You won't accept a news item that's reported worldwide, you won't do a simple search to confirm from other sources and you won't stop quoting me.

Stop crying the year just started.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:48pm On Jan 01
Allthelight:
all pro hamas channels have been reporting the lost of northern gaza except you... Maybe they are closer to reality.
name that pro hamas channel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:53pm On Jan 01
🇺🇸🏴‍☠⚔🇾🇪🇵🇸 The New York Times: The Pentagon has prepared plans to target Yemeni bases, but it fears that this will harm Iran's interest .

@stayfreeworld
@trumpbiden your brother dey fear Iran

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 3:57pm On Jan 01
⚡United States records more than 302,000 migrant encounters in December, a new monthly record — Fox
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 3:57pm On Jan 01
⚡Erik Prince, the founder of the mercenary group Blackwater:

China will take Taiwan in spring 2024.

The weather window if they are going to do something by force in Taiwan opens around May or June because during most of the months of the year, it's too windy.

If they are going to take Taiwan by force I would predict that they are going to do something this spring.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01
erniok:

Hope you're aware that republic of korea is US military ally unlike Ukraine?
e doesnt matter brother the US cannot affort to back isreal, fight the houtis, back taiwan against China and then north korea. The allies of the US, NATO and EU are clearly not ready for war. war is still the most expensive human endeavour. dollar go suffer... they know this themselves

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:11pm On Jan 01
🏴‍☠⚔🇵🇸 Enemy media: The mental health system in “Israel” is facing collapse, and dozens of psychiatrists are leaving for Britain, and what drives them to do so is frustration due to the heavy workload.

@stayfreeworld
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01
Vl3ly:
ignore that crazy boy

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:34pm On Jan 01
🇵🇸⚔🏴‍☠ Al-Qassam Brigades seize a zionist drone that was on an enemy intelligence mission in Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip.

@stayfreeworld

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:40pm On Jan 01
⚡Ukraine aims to knock out all missile carriers of the Russian Navy from the Ukrainian waters of the Black Sea, after which it will pay attention to submarines as well, Head of Ukrainian Intelligence (SBU) Malyuk says.

"Surprises are already being prepared for the occupiers so that the Russian fleet will not be in Crimea at all."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:41pm On Jan 01
◾Cabinet papers published by the National Archives on Monday show the full cabinet signed off on the decision on 18 March 2003 based on “oral reports by the prime minister”.

◾The record of the cabinet’s decision contains no mention of any doubt about Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein’s continued possession of weapons of mass destruction. This key justification for the war fell away after months of failed searches after the invasion.

◾Follow:
/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:57pm On Jan 01
Abdul Quadir - عبدالقادر, [1/1/24, 1:04 PM]
[Photo]
🇪🇬The Egyptian fashion designer presented his collection called “Free” in honor of the New Year.

Look at the design

✅@Northistan

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01
nigeriansamurai:
e doesnt matter brother the US cannot affort to back isreal, fight the houtis, back taiwan against China and then north korea. The allies of the US, NATO and EU are clearly not ready for war. war is still the most expensive human endeavour. dollar go suffer... they know this themselves

I agree even as priorities will be rearranged if there's an outbreak of war.

What I wanted to point out is that the outcome in Korean peninsula will be different and that is why Kim keeps threatening even America because war with republic of Korea will definitely drag definitely US and maybe RUSSIA in a global war.

I hope the tension in that peninsula is diffused ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:25pm On Jan 01
⚡Vladimir Putin held another meeting with the participants of the special military operation.

He wished the servicemen a happy New Year with a glass of champagne and invited them to lunch.

“We are implementing all our previously planned projects," the Russian leader noted.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 6:00pm On Jan 01
Vl3ly:
🏴‍☠⚔🇵🇸 Enemy media: The mental health system in “Israel” is facing collapse, and dozens of psychiatrists are leaving for Britain, and what drives them to do so is frustration due to the heavy workload.

@stayfreeworld

It means more Israelis are coming down with psychiatric issues.

It also means that Palestinians are the strongest people on earth.
Mental strength.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:01pm On Jan 01
I smell vawulence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:04pm On Jan 01
Till now dj khalid is yet to support gaza

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:14pm On Jan 01
Be careful who u help. Nobi everybody dem dey help

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 6:22pm On Jan 01
Allthelight:
all pro hamas channels have been reporting the lost of northern gaza except you... Maybe they are closer to reality.

Mention the pro-Hamas channels that reported the loss of Northern Gaza.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 6:28pm On Jan 01
WrriterNig:
⚡Ukraine aims to knock out all missile carriers of the Russian Navy from the Ukrainian waters of the Black Sea, after which it will pay attention to submarines as well, Head of Ukrainian Intelligence (SBU) Malyuk says.

"Surprises are already being prepared for the occupiers so that the Russian fleet will not be in Crimea at all."

Cho cho cho. They talk too much. They may soon release a tv ad for this as they did for their so-called counteroffensive.

Well, their stupidity is Russia's gain.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:40pm On Jan 01
WrriterNig:

I dnt think this dude knows the meaning of surprise

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:48pm On Jan 01
Alamkir:

I dnt think this dude knows the meaning of surprise

I think he aims to deceive the Russians. What he said here is not exactly what he will do. That's the surprise.

But I don't think there is any surprises that will surprise the Russians.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:49pm On Jan 01
WrriterNig:
⚡Putin:

The situation on the battlefield is changing, the enemy is blown away.

Russia wants to end the conflict in Ukraine, but on its own terms.

Ukraine is not our enemy, but those who want to achieve Russia's strategic defeat are enemies.

From time immemorial, the West has set the task of dealing with Russia, but we, it seems, will deal with them faster.

Belgorod was a terrorist attack. Of course, we can hit squares in Kyiv and in any other city, I understand, everything is boiling with me, but what, do we need to hit civilians? No, we are hitting military targets, that’s what we will do.
The idft need to learn one or 2 tings from Russia. But That Satan Netanyahu is committed to his evil ways
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:49pm On Jan 01
lanre316:

I think he aims to deceive the Russians. What he said here is not exactly what he will do. That's the surprise.

But I don't think there is any surprises that will surprise the Russians.
Abi
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:50pm On Jan 01
Alamkir:
Till now dj khalid is yet to support gaza

What! DJ Khaled is a Palestinian

I'm just knowing today

edit:
Well, I can understand why he will dare not speak or do anything that criticize the Jews. The Jews control the industry leaders that control the entertainment industry in America. Remember what they did to Kanye. They almost ruin the guy's life for criticizing the Jews. What affected Kanye will definitely ruin if not kill Khaled, if he made the same mistake Kanye made.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 7:04pm On Jan 01
Allthelight:
even with a map (reality) you dont want to admit you are wrong.
If they continue most will be intercepted, and it will degrade their stockpile.

Like i said hamas, hezbollah and houthi are wasting time launching missiles.. If it was effected we would have a regional war now.

You need to start understanding strategies in war. Not everything is Nzobu Nzobu.

First, the intention of the Palestinian resistance was not to actually bomb occupied Tel-Aviv, it was significant to make the residents of the occupied territory cower in bunkers and not have them celebrate the new year outside once the sirens start blasting. Just like innocent people in Gaza are forced to.

Secondly, I think you mistakenly mentioned Hezbollah. I can literally point you to their many hits on Israeli outposts. Thousands of illegal settlers have run away. 42 illegal towns near the border have been evacuated of about 200,000 illegal foreign migrants. Over 100,000 soldiers are being pinned down near the Lebanese border. Soldiers who could have changed how things are in Gaza. Israel's best bet is to probably just keep eating the casualties, maybe try to reduce their exposure as much as possible. I don't think it will lead to an all-out war though Hezbollah on the other hand is daring them to attack, because Hezbollah knew they have the advantage in a defensive fight, not so much on the offensive.

Last, if you don't think the houthis have achieved their desired strategic outcome, there is nothing else to say to you.

BTW, the only reason the war in Gaza in actually still going on is because the stupid prime minister of Occupied Palestine knows he is a goner once the conflict is over or nearing its end. So it's in his best interest to keep the conflict going on as long as possible.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01
shoodboi2:

Mention the pro-Hamas channels that reported the loss of Northern Gaza.
it will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 7:07pm On Jan 01
WrriterNig:
⚡United States records more than 302,000 migrant encounters in December, a new monthly record — Fox

I love this 😂😂

I hope they're all illegal

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01
Mille:

You need to start understanding strategies in war. Not everything is Nzobu Nzobu.

First, the intention of the Palestinian resistance was not to actually bomb occupied Tel-Aviv, it was significant to make the residents of the occupied territory cower in bunkers and not have them celebrate the new year outside once the sirens start blasting. Just like innocent people in Gaza are forced to.

Secondly, I think you mistakenly mentioned Hezbollah. I can literally point you to their many hits on Israeli outposts. Thousands of illegal settlers have run away. 42 illegal towns near the border have been evacuated of about 200,000 illegal foreign migrants. Over 100,000 soldiers are being pinned down near the Lebanese border. Soldiers who could have changed how things are in Gaza. Israel's best bet is to probably just keep eating the casualties, maybe try to reduce their exposure as much as possible. I don't think it will lead to an all-out war though Hezbollah on the other hand is daring them to attack, because Hezbollah knew they have the advantage in a defensive fight, not so much on the offensive.

Last, if you don't think the houthis have achieved their desired strategic outcome, there is nothing else to say to you.

BTW, the only reason the war in Gaza in actually still going on is because the stupid prime minister of Occupied Palestine knows he is a goner once the conflict is over or nearing its end. So it's in his best interest to keep the conflict going on as long as possible.

Hezbollah can kill 100,000 men because of some border escalation lolz
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01
Vl3ly:
why would someone choose tears over joy...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:10pm On Jan 01
⚡Russians have installed additional barriers along the Crimean Bridge to counter kamikaze USVs.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 7:11pm On Jan 01
Alamkir:
Be careful who u help. Nobi everybody dem dey help

True. I learned that the hard way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (2369) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel, preciouswoman66(m), CaptMaxino(m), seunny4lif(m), obegiri, motayoayinde, white3663, 0m0luabi, Watcharena and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.