Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,693 members, 7,965,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (958868 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (2479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 1:18pm On Feb 01
Stoplying:
I would like to visit Moscow, I will plan it for this year.
The fans of Ukraine, I hope you guys have plans to visit Ukraine, plan it for this year, go as soon as possible.

If you don't want to participate in the Russia/Ukraine war better stay your country. They are reports bout citizens of other nations being drafted to war sometimes by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 1:18pm On Feb 01
Tiopii:

Mention Russia goals first 😂😂😂😐
You came with fire. Russia fanboys ain't ready for you 😜😜
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 1:19pm On Feb 01
Tiopii:

If you don't want to participate in the Russia/Ukraine war better stay your country. They are reports bout citizens of other nations being drafted to war sometimes by force
Leave am . Him eye go clear.
Thank God na only go Pootin dey hear🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 1:26pm On Feb 01
Dvdpity:

Then, you don't know what is happening, Russia is fighting all the NATO countries, including USA in Ukraine, over 50 countries, with all their mercenaries, yet Russia is gaining more territory.
Russia is at war with NATO, Ukraine is the battlefield,

Russia is fighting Ukraine, if Russia is fighting NATO, Moscow would already be burning by now. Russia is in war economy, NATO is in peace time economy, how are they fighting eachother??

Russia has no chance against NATO conventionally. if Russia wants to see something, let them attack any NATO territory.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 1:27pm On Feb 01
The fear of Israel is the beginning of wisdom

https://www.nairaland.com/7987941/irans-guards-pull-top-officers#up

I thought Iranians where boasting about annihilating Isreal? grin grin - OBAGADAFFI

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 1:28pm On Feb 01
DystopianMuse:

Ah ah! Have we even forgotten in a hurry , how they planned to take Kiev within the first couple of days of the invasion. Only to fail miserably and change tactics🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin

The fact they couldn't take Kiev even before the US started providing Aids, I just knew it would be a long war. imagine attacking Ukraine out of the blues and still struggling.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 1:29pm On Feb 01
Tiopii:

Shhhh!

Don't tell him. Let him go, please.

He thinks Europeans are racists. He ain't seen nothing yet. Russians will show him true definition of racism and deep hatred they had for blackskinned people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 1:30pm On Feb 01
Tiopii:

The fact they couldn't take Kiev even before the US started providing Aids, I just knew it would be a long war. imagine attacking Ukraine out of the blues and still struggling.
But according to their fanboys here, Russia has achieved all her goals in Ukraine. Grin grin 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01
Tiopii:

They tried beginning of the war, they were launching thousands of missiles into Ukraine, now it is barely in tens and once in a while close to hundreds. They don't have an infinite supply of missiles.

Now there are capable Air defense systems from the West too. Coupled with the sanctions, they have to wage war intelligently not to hasten the collapse of their economy.

Russia isn't just who we thought they are. We thought they would be comparable with the USSR, forgetting that even the USSR collapsed.

You lie to yourself always and it's evident.

You know what bombing to stone age means but your lying nature wouldn't agree to the truth.

My attention for you is exhausted. Back to ignore mode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 1:38pm On Feb 01
Procashtips:

You lie to yourself always and it's evident.

You know what bombing to stone age means but your lying nature wouldn't agree to the truth.

My attention for you is exhausted. Back to ignore mode.

oh, you mean Nukes?😂😂😂😂😂..

Russia can't use Nukes in Ukraine, NATO, China, India has warned against it. And there would be a response and consequences.

How would you use Nukes in a war you're claiming to win. Nukes go far gaan.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 1:42pm On Feb 01
DystopianMuse:
You came with fire. Russia fanboys ain't ready for you 😜😜

fire ke. either he doesn't reply or deflect.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 1:43pm On Feb 01
Tiopii:

Russia is fighting Ukraine, if Russia is fighting NATO, Moscow would already be burning by now. Russia is in war economy, NATO is in peace time economy, how are they fighting eachother??

Russia has no chance against NATO conventionally. if Russia wants to see something, let them attack any NATO territory.
War with NATO? grin. If a war with NATO starts aside the millitary actions and consequences. Putin and his cronies are goners. First, a NATO already in war with Russia would have nothing to fear again. All this talks of not providing long range weapons would not be there. One of the thing the West would do is to strike Russia's oil and gas facilities and peripherals. Which will in turn. Stifle or completely degrade their sources of income, and as we all know. War requires money. Lots of it. Then in turn, Moscow won't be able to continue the massive welfares it is given to it's citizens. (Whenever you see Russians protesting most is when their pension and welfares are being tampered with, even Putin knows that). Without the massive welfares there will be uprising in Russia. Which will be taken advantage of by separatists who have been looking for opportunities. So Kremlin would have to deal with that, while also trying to protect the Oil and Gas cash cow from NATO. While also trying to fight NATO in general. It will be a kind of triple whammy.. At the end it may end in a nuclear war. Which will be disastrous for both sides as Moscow will be looking to save face.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 1:58pm On Feb 01
Passport ready 🎊
Moscow, I am on my way ...

The last time I went to the UK was more than 5 years ago. Given how that country keeps falling, I'm not in a rush to visit anytime soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 2:02pm On Feb 01
Those who love clowns who play the piano with their manhoods should visit Ukraine asap. Put your money where your mouth is.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01
Alamkir:

I swear, I hav been trying to ignore her, but she is disturbing the flow of this thread, just insulting everyone, I can't take it anymore

That is a boy not a girl he just put girl female username to parade as a female lol
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01
Stoplying:
Those who love clowns who play the piano with their manhoods should visit Ukraine asap. Put your money where your mouth is.
Muk
Ukraine will put him in the front lines once he visits Ukraine lol.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 2:34pm On Feb 01
Zelensky thinks he is smart:
1. He made a law stating that to get Ukrainian papers you need to go to kiev.
2. Zelensky just offered anybody who claims Ukrainian ancestors to get Ukrainian papers.
3. Zelensky is running out of troops.

Those who love clowns who play the piano with their manhoods, please visit kiev. 🤡

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01
Just watched Napoleon again.

O boy it's been a while the Russians have been known never to give up.

Napoleon fear these people eh.

Imagine burning down your city rather let the enemy have it.

Napoleon was commanding an army equal to what NATO is doing now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 2:54pm On Feb 01
⚡EU agrees new €50 billion aid package for Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 2:55pm On Feb 01
⚡European farmers besiege the EU parliament in Brussels.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 3:01pm On Feb 01
WritterNg:
⚡EU agrees new €50 billion aid package for Ukraine.
Wow, stay away from economic unions ! If you join, you lose sovereignty, your president will gather with the other presidents and steal your money all in the name of the Union.
What concerns me with Ukraine, the economy of France is dying, yet 50 billion euros is being given to Ukraine (not a member of the EU) by the EU. While in France we can't afford to pay for pensions 😅
Never join economic unions ! We have no sovereignty left.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 3:10pm On Feb 01
lanre316:

Shhhh!

Don't tell him. Let him go, please.

He thinks Europeans are racists. He ain't seen nothing yet. Russians will show him true definition of racism and deep hatred they had for blackskinned people.

How many of your family members did Russia take as slaves?

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:20pm On Feb 01
Kingsnairaland:

That is a boy not a girl he just put girl female username to parade as a female lol

Yes....... I made a mistake.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 3:21pm On Feb 01
⚡The Western press writes that Turkey may transfer its S-400 air defense systems to Ukraine due to possible maintenance problems because of the US sanctions.

In addition, this is one of the conditions for inclusion in the F-35 program, for which Turkey has already paid a lot.

In May 2023, Türkiye already refused the US proposal.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 3:24pm On Feb 01
seunny4lif:

Wait what? Helicopters in WW2?
Fighter jets that are 10 times faster than helicopters were getting shot down like papers and you want them to think about even using helicopters in WW2?
I think only German military have helicopters in WW2, but it was basically useless.

USA came to with NATO, the alliance of powerful military forces, they went against militant groups that have no jets, no air defence capabilities but Ukraine on the other hand is even more powerful than UK and France combined, the only different is that both UK and France have nukes.

If the war was between Ukraine and an NATO member apart from USA, the Ukraine troops would have been winning.
The tech Ukraine military were using was joint owned by USSR/ Russia and that’s the reason Russia took them out.

Imagine comparing Israeli troops with Hamas militants, that’s the same with NATO with Taliban militants.

All the training Ukraine troops got from NATO members were useless because NATO allies have never fought against a military that is very well equipped.
The most dangerous military troops in the world right now are Russians and Ukrainians troops because they both are going through real fighting.

That’s the reason, I said if an Iranian leader, I will quickly get my hands on functioning nukes and let the world see it.
If Ukraine has nukes, the war will never happen because they wouldn’t even think of joining NATO because that will be very useless for them to join NATO.

Nigeria military is facing what same thing, if the war was same with countries like Ghana etc, then the story would have been different
Simple
hypocritical adding nato when usa contibutes 85% more of nato i compared war in the same eras different eras, please make ur notes shorter Russia and usa convinced ukraine to give up bombers and nukes i think

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 3:25pm On Feb 01
shoodboi2:

How many of your family members did Russia take as slaves?
Don't mind the slowpoke, he knows I live in France, yet he said "he thinks Europeans are racist...". These guys don't even try to make sense. I carry a french passport.

Though, his magical skills of reading people's mind, he should try and make money with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 3:26pm On Feb 01
Omofaye99:

USA spent that 20years in Isolated base, while their operations are limited to patrol.

they took kabul or not?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 3:27pm On Feb 01
WritterNg:
⚡The Western press writes that Turkey may transfer its S-400 air defense systems to Ukraine due to possible maintenance problems because of the US sanctions.

In addition, this is one of the conditions for inclusion in the F-35 program, for which Turkey has already paid a lot.

In May 2023, Türkiye already refused the US proposal.

If I said I didn't see this one coming, I would be telling a lie. Erdogan is one big backstabber. You should always expect that he will take any opportunity to stab you in the back, just prepare for it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01
Resistance in Syria shot down expensive USA drone lol and they hit USA bases in Syria n Iraq.. again

And Hungary president mocks Europe by meeting farmers that are damaging France to stand with them.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 3:30pm On Feb 01
shoodboi2:

You mind that segun2222? It's common knowledge that helicopters were created after ww2. The ones used before and during the war were all prototypes. Even at that, they were barely useful for anything other than flying for fun.

But segun2222 confidently asked how many helicopters Russia lost during ww2. Clown 🤡🤣

Was there even a Russia at the time?

You can see him cleverly trying to rename the Soviet Union as Russia. The same Soviet Union that had more Ukrainian leaders than Russian.

The next thing is to pack he and his colleagues and move them into the circus where they belong 🤡
i made a mistake in writing helicopter in reference of air craft and world world 2 because your oloriburuku mentioned vietnam 1975 but i suppose you will keep crying, this unfortunate fellow even said russia is not soviet union

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 3:33pm On Feb 01
Procashtips:
Just watched Napoleon again.

O boy it's been a while the Russians have been known never to give up.

Napoleon fear these people eh.

Imagine burning down your city rather let the enemy have it.

Napoleon was commanding an army equal to what NATO is doing now.

show us russia world war 2 losses

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 3:37pm On Feb 01
Stoplying:

Don't mind the slowpoke, he knows I love in France, yet he said "he thinks Europeans are racist...". These guys don't even try to make sense. I carry a french passport.

Though, his magical skills of reading people's mind, he should try and make money with it.

He is a slowpoke. Is Russia not in Europe. Yet, he's talking of Europeans and Russians as if they're different people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (2479) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Saladdin, Omen100(m), Watcharena, shoodboi2, Bakare19, WrriterNg, Raynald, Fash20, timesupnababa and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.