Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,579 members, 7,965,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (957954 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (2475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02
WritterNg:
⚡Secondary explosions following U.S. airstrikes targeting IRGC-linked rocket warehouse in Al-Qaim, Iraq.
Late comer. The strikes don finish and they were successful. I know you won't post this quickly as it's not your Russia propaganda
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:07pm On Feb 02
DystopianMuse:

You just described the type of girls you dey carry. All those ashawo Kobo Kobo. Am a lady you can't have even in your next life

Werey why I go wan dey with you grin make you go wound me with this your English grin and that your opolopolo eyeball like oshiomole and tinubu own grin God forbid. Even prophet okesoniv wey no dey see the prophecies wey him god dey give am clearly, no fit see you date grin

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LifeofDream: 11:07pm On Feb 02
DystopianMuse:

Fine boy lol. Na why u dey simp so girls fit.pity u and date you. When last did you get laid self Fine boy no dey ever simp
Last time I got laid?.. grin cheesy

The question should be the last time someone admire your overused and useless body...

Even if they admire, na chop and go.. Evening Newspaper like you plenty for ground like sand.. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:08pm On Feb 02
Look how countries (Iran & US) are settling their grievances in Iraq & Syria.

That's what the future holds for Ukraine. World powers settling scores in Ukraine. Flattening Ukranian cities but never striking themselves.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:08pm On Feb 02
Crixus13:

And if that choice threatens the security and welfare of Russia and Russians does that not make ukraine the enemy?, and i bet it’s more civilised to shake hands with your enemy as opposed to bending them to your WILL through military action

Is war the best option? by waging war against Ukraine, Russia has increased US influence in the baltics, Finland and Sweden joined NATO, Armenia are pivoting towards the US. NATO states have increased military spending. Russia military export has collapsed.

what exactly has been the positive for Russia in this war? Ukraine's military has gotten stronger, Russia is increasingly more isolated.

Russia lost the plot when they attacked Ukraine. if someone is toasting your babe, do you try to convince her of what she stands to gain by staying with you or beating her up? Russia choose the later.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LifeofDream: 11:09pm On Feb 02
WritterNg:
Look how countries (Iran & US) are settling their grievances in Iraq & Syria.

That's what the future holds for Ukraine. World powers settling scores in Ukraine. Flattening Ukranian cities but never striking themselves.
Like seriously 🤣
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:11pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

Fight for independence was never going to be easy.

Are you justifying Russia's actions against an independent state?

Are you blaming Ukraine for wanting better? all of the years of association with Russia, Ukraine was the poorest state in Europe. can you blame them for wanting to pivot to EU/NATO?

I really don't understand you people sometimes..

Russia is in the wrong in Ukraine, let's call a spade a spade.

Why call a spade a spade? Why not call a spade a shovel? At least, the last time you people called a missile a shovel, you know how it ended 😂😂😂 You will soon tell us Russia fired thousands of shovels into Ukraine at the beginning of the war.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 11:11pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

Fight for independence was never going to be easy.

Are you justifying Russia's actions against an independent state?

Are you blaming Ukraine for wanting better? all of the years of association with Russia, Ukraine was the poorest state in Europe. can you blame them for wanting to pivot to EU/NATO?

I really don't understand you people sometimes..

Russia is in the wrong in Ukraine, let's call a spade a spade.

Yes i am justifying it an I already said why, your emotions are not going to make a difference. Wanting better would be joining an economic union for the growth of ones own economy and the betterment of the lives of it’s citizenry, not joining a military organisation known to be an aggressive rival to your very powerful border country. Fight for independence you say, okay. Let ‘em keep fighting

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02
WritterNg:
A knowledgeable source from British intelligence provided details of the British plan for a NATO expeditionary force in Ukraine, the creation of a no-fly zone and “undermining” Russia’s offensive capabilities

Preparation of such a scenario for implementation in London is expected to be completed by May 2024;

It is planned to secretly transfer large, highly maneuverable NATO forces to Ukraine from the border regions of Romania and Poland to occupy defensive lines along the right bank of the Dnieper;

A preventive strike by the armed forces of Moldova and Romania on Transnistria is also not excluded;

In order to “disperse” the forces and assets of the Russian Armed Forces, it is planned to deploy a contingent of NATO forces and the armies of individual members of the bloc on the territory of Norway and Finland;

At the same time, strikes may be delivered to strategic infrastructure facilities in the northern regions of Russia;

After that, according to the British plan, NATO troops would create a “buffer zone” within the occupied positions, including the border with Belarus and the territory around Kyiv, and the released forces of the Ukrainian army should withdraw to the Northwestern Military District zone.
Coke is bad for the English brain.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:13pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

During the Cuba crises, The US spoke with the USSR directly and the matter was resolved with compromise.

Russia lost the plot when they attacked Ukraine. as it is Ukraine would eventually become a member of NATO depending on the support EU/NATO are ready to offer Ukraine. Ukraine's accession to NATO is now out of the hands of Russia.

Russia has madde themselves an enemy of Ukraine by their actions.

You can't exert a power you don't have.

Lol ask zelensky, during peace talk he was busy laughing during the meeting and Azov kept doing what they were doing. Why can't USA be gentle men and stay clear of Ukraine, since USSR did same for cuba so peace could reign there?

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02
WritterNg:

🤣 😂 😂 😂

A moment of silence in advance for the United States and it's vassals if they dare carry out this genius plan.

Britain just dey make me they laugh. grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:14pm On Feb 02
LifeofDream:

Last time I got laid?.. grin cheesy

The question should be the last time someone admire your overused and useless body...

Even if they admire, na chop and go.. Evening Newspaper like you plenty for ground like sand.. tongue

Hold on....

You actually believe you're chatting with a female? Smh

That profile belongs to the fake WriiterNiig.

When the impersonation failed, he came back to this moniker.

You're talking to a dude with hairy balls.

I know the person behind that account, just can't remember their former moniker.

That moniker used to sleep on all my Russia threads that hit front page in 2022.

Posting hashtags like #iStandWithUkraine

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LifeofDream: 11:14pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

Is war the best option? by waging war against Ukraine, Russia has increased US influence in the baltics, Finland and Sweden joined NATO, Armenia are pivoting towards the US. NATO states have increased military spending. Russia military export has collapsed.

what exactly has been the positive for Russia in this war? Ukraine's military has gotten stronger, Russia is increasingly more isolated.

Russia lost the plot when they attacked Ukraine. if someone is toasting your babe, do you try to convince her of what she stands to gain by staying with you or beating her up? Russia choose the later.
Russia isolated?.. Another nonsense talk..
Europe and US only occupy a little portion of the earth, their total landmass no even reach Russia..

How's Russia isolated when their influence is increasing in the global south, Asia.

When Russia lost, others complement even more..

Russia military export collapsed?.. Another nonsense talk without backing.. Don't just talk, bring facts..

Tell us how Russia is isolated, don't run away like that useless, overused evening newspaper.. cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LifeofDream: 11:15pm On Feb 02
WritterNg:

Hold on....

You actually believe you're chatting with a female? Smh

That profile belongs to the fake WriiterNiig.

When the impersonation failed, he came back to this moniker.

You're talking to a dude with hairy balls.

I know the person behind that account, just can't remember their former moniker.

That moniker used to sleep on all my Russia threads that hit front page in 2022.

Posting hashtags like #iStandWithUkraine
I know him, he's the same person as Fernandez..

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:16pm On Feb 02
Jovi10:

What of Cuba na? When USA refused y'all called a spade ,shovel. Now same scenario with Russia and Ukraine and y'all suddenly remember independence? The question is why is USA building bases all around Russia when they refused to allow Cuba have ussrs base in Cuba?

During the Cuba crises, the US didn't attack Cuba, they confronted the USSR directly. And a compromise was reached.

I'm here for the Ukraine/Russia war and my stance is Russia are wrong for invading Ukraine.

The US bases is an entirely different matter. if Russia were good neighbors, I doubt states close to them would be housing US bases. The bases are to deter Russian military actions against them. Russia pushed those states to the US by their actions.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:17pm On Feb 02
LifeofDream:

I know him, he's the same person as Fernandez..

That's it..!!

That's his former moniker.. FernandezIsBack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 11:19pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

For the Russians war was the best option, who are you to say otherwise?. And no, ukraine is no babe, ukraine is the enemy and they made a choice to be that when they announced and the US Announced their potential of joining a military alliance (nato).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:20pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

During the Cuba crises, the US didn't attack Cuba, they confronted the USSR directly. And a compromise was reached.

I'm here for the Ukraine/Russia war and my stance is Russia are wrong for invading Ukraine.

The US bases is an entirely different matter. if Russia were good neighbors, I doubt states close to them would be housing US bases. The bases are to deter Russian military actions against them. Russia pushed those states to the US by their actions.

Why can't the USA compromise on Ukraine? Since they already had an issue of such with the USSR?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 11:25pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

Fear and more fear tactics, all to justify their very aggressive actions against russia and indeed every one of their enemies across the globe through time . A little less of that cool aid please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02
LifeofDream:

Europe and US only occupy a little portion of the earth, their total landmass no even reach Russia..

How's Russia isolated when their influence is increasing in the global south, Asia.

Russia military export collapsed?.. Another nonsense talk without backing.. Don't just talk, bring facts..

Tell us how Russia is isolated, don't run away like that useless, overused evening newspaper.. cheesy

For the sake of your sanity, stop debating with people who thinks a country the size and might like Russia is isolated in the 21st century. Save yourself now. Just read their post and move on. That's what I do.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:27pm On Feb 02
LifeofDream:

Mention the states in the global south and Asia where Russia influence is increasing.

Russia's military export has collapsed, the revenue Russia gets from military export has crashed. Check online bros. what nations are buying Russia arms? even India is pivoting to the West, while China is focused on developing it's own military complex.

The sanctions are playing a huge role in the isolation, check prior to the war and presently how many nations are trading directly with Russia. Even those so called skies are enforcing the EU sanctions on Russia le China, India.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:31pm On Feb 02
Crixus13:

For the Russians war was the best option, who are you to say otherwise?. And no, ukraine is no babe, ukraine is the enemy and they made a choice to be that when they announced and the US Announced their potential of joining a military alliance (nato).

So refusing to inherit the enemy of Russia is what made Ukraine the enemy?😂😂😂.

common sense is don't inherit the enemy of others.

Ukraine has every right to join whatever alliance.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:34pm On Feb 02
Crixus13:

Fear and more fear tactics, all to justify their very aggressive actions against russia and indeed every one of their enemies across the globe through time . A little less of that cool aid please

Lol, The US and Russia have never fought themselves in any actual combat, so sometimes the enemy rhetorics is quite funny.

I don't really understand what you meant

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 11:39pm On Feb 02
[quote author=Tiopii post=128261068]

Make this make sense please☝️
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:41pm On Feb 02
Jovi10:

Why can't the USA compromise on Ukraine? Since they already had an issue of such with the USSR?

The compromise should be between Russia and Ukraine. in the minsk agreement signed by The US, Russia, Uk etc. The US has a duty of protecting the sovereignty of Ukraine, it was part of the reasons Ukraine agreed to give up nukes that period. At best the US is a third party.

Seems like Russia wanted war and to annex Ukraine, it had it mind made up. I don't think Russia expected that Ukraine would get so much support.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 11:41pm On Feb 02
[quote author=Tiopii post=128261068]

Isn’t that what the whole concept of the nato alliance is?, adopting the enemies of your sister allies?. All for one and one for all and all that bullshit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 11:43pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

Ukraine has every right to join whatever alliance.

Yes they do, and as i said before actions, consequences. When the war is over they’ll know why the choice they made was the wrong one
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:43pm On Feb 02
⚡US Conico base in Syria has been struck by a very large number of missiles.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:44pm On Feb 02
Tiopii:

The compromise should be between Russia and Ukraine. in the minsk agreement signed by The US, Russia, Uk etc. The US has a duty of protecting the sovereignty of Ukraine, it was part of the reasons Ukraine agreed to give up nukes that period. At best the US is a third party.

Seems like Russia wanted war and to annex Ukraine, it had it mind made up. I don't think Russia expected that Ukraine would get so much support.

Lmao same USA that'd wooing Ukraine join NATO? You didn't answer my question. Why can't the USA let Ukraine be , why cant they be gentle men like ussr and let ukraine be ?

You cant claim you dont want trouble buy yet want to put your base nextdoor to me. If usa truly wants peace they wont even bring up the thoughts at all of ukraine joining nato. Even you yourself knows this, except you just want to jutify or ignore this americas hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:47pm On Feb 02
[quote author=Crixus13 post=128261132][/quote]

NATO is a single entity with common interests and goals. Russia and Ukraine are different entities. And Nato claim to be a defensive alliance.

There's an agreement among Nato states, there is no agreement between Russia and Ukraine in that regard.

You dey watch Midoriya?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:48pm On Feb 02
Jovi10:

Lmao same USA that'd wooing Ukraine join NATO? You didn't answer my question. Why can't the USA let Ukraine be , why cant they be gentle men like ussr and let ukraine be ?

The US was wooing or Ukraine wants to join NATO?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:49pm On Feb 02
Crixus13:

Yes they do, and as i said before actions, consequences. When the war is over they’ll know why the choice they made was the wrong one

so you admit Russia is in the wrong.

Let's see how the war goes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (2475) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: kemicalreact, motayoayinde, Holla911(m), Cancri, IMEI, BoldBrainz(m), Xhurskid, emmaodet and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.