Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (746727 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (2040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:11am On May 25
obedience4:

grin do you have his detail's?
Do you have is SSN?
When you fill the report WHAT are you going to write?

What evidence will you tender?
Screenshots of a few niarialand chats grin

Joker grin

You will find out
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:44am On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

Let me do rough estimate
Ukraine population before war was around 30, million Right

Let's say they lose One million Men in this war
then five million travel outside

Then over
Five million Men should still be available in Ukraine to fight

So why are they finding it's hard to locate More body bag's for uncle Sam.

More than five million Ukrainians fled. You will take into consideration that out of 30m or whatever people, there's the old citizens, children, people with underlying health condition hence, not fit for service, the Politicians or civilian leadership.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:57am On May 25
Kingsnairaland:

Let me do rough estimate
Ukraine population before war was around 30, million Right

Let's say they lose One million Men in this war
then five million travel outside

Then over
Five million Men should still be available in Ukraine to fight

So why are they finding it's hard to locate More body bag's for uncle Sam.

6 million fled to Russia alone.

More than 10 million have fled to EU countries & USA.

Remaining one's are either not fit for service or still underage.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 7:12am On May 25
Ibime:

Reflect it in the price make we see

I'm not debating it's value. I'm talking about it's steady growing decline in usage.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:15am On May 25
⚡A MiG-31K fighter participating in exercises with non-strategic nuclear weapons in southern Russia.

The red nose cone of the "Kinzhal" missile attached to the fighter suggests a "special warhead."

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 7:41am On May 25
WriteerNg:

6 million fled to Russia alone.

More than 10 million have fled to EU countries & USA.

Remaining one's are either not fit for service or still underage.

There are posts on Reddit insinuating that Ukraine made a big mistake letting millions of people leave the country.

In their words, they let fighting-age men escape. "The boys 15-17 who also left would have been 18+ today and could have been used by the military". I thought my clocking 18 was bad, now I imagine clocking 18 and they give me a rifle and send me to the front. A very sad situation.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 8:08am On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Ibime... Don't you think we should take this matter up. Tag the "Action Fraud Centre"... as a Londoner, it will be not be difficult for them to fish you out

Another sleepless night for you, seeing Ibime in your dreams for the last month now. Rise and shine, GermanGirlsareBae
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:26am On May 25
⚡Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s helicopter made an emergency landing due to bad weather conditions.

He says he’s fine now.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:29am On May 25
WriteerNg:
⚡Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s helicopter made an emergency landing due to bad weather conditions.

He says he’s fine now.

Helicopter mishap again?

If I were a president, I would never board any chopper again.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 8:36am On May 25
⚡U.S. Speaker Mike Johnson:

Tonight we celebrate more than 76 years of achievement; we celebrate the fulfillment of the promises made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob thousands of years ago.

Promises that survived the Babylonian exile, the Islamic caliphates and the Nazi genocide.

The Zionist dream has become reality.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 8:46am On May 25
Appleyard:

I'm not debating it's value. I'm talking about it's steady growing decline in usage.

Here is something you don't understand

Dollar as a percentage of countries foreign reserves has been declining since 2000 with the introduction of the Euro currency, but countries foreign reserves are increasing exponentially so in actual terms. dollar holdings are rising

The Euro was supposed to be the dollar killer. It took marketshare but the overall dollar holdings increased

Countries that used to have $50bln in reserves are having $300bln plus now

50% of $300bln is better than 80% of $50bln

The Euro chopped the 30% but overall dollar demand is rising amongst countries, not to talk of the common man across the world who always holds dollar. How many Nigerians were holding dollar in 2000 compared to now? Even 90% of the Putards on this thread have held or used dollar, something the average Nigerian didn't do 20 years ago.

Not to mention Financial institutions. BlackRock alone has more dollar denominated assets under management than all countries in the worlds reserves put together. Just dey play with your caveman analysis from Putins desk

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:09am On May 25
Ibime:

Another sleepless night for you, seeing Ibime in your dreams for the last month now. Rise and shine, GermanGirlsareBae

So do I now have your permission to post your details, how you defrauded innocent Nigerians to the appropriate authority?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:33am On May 25
⚡Chief of Staff of Malian Air Force, General Alou Boi Diarra: “Bayraktar drones have made miracles for us.”

“And they are not coming from the U.S. or from France.

We bought them from Türkiye.”

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 9:53am On May 25
WrriterNg:
⚡U.S. Speaker Mike Johnson:

Tonight we celebrate more than 76 years of achievement; we celebrate the fulfillment of the promises made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob thousands of years ago.

Promises that survived the Babylonian exile, the Islamic caliphates and the Nazi genocide.

The Zionist dream has become reality.

This idiot serves Israel more than the US in the Congress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 10:01am On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

So do I now have your permission to post your details, how you defrauded innocent Nigerians to the appropriate authority?

You have permission, I have told you ALERT POLICE
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:02am On May 25
Ibime:

You have permission, I have told you ALERT POLICE

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 10:36am On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Thank you

As you finish that call, don't forget to report yourself to your nearest Yaba Left to treat your hallucinations

You done imagine painter, carpenter, militant and romance scammer

I will continue to torture your every waking moment, aspiring taxi driver!!!

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 11:03am On May 25
US-supplied Himars ‘completely ineffective’ as Russia jams skies with new tech

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/05/24/himars-ineffective-as-russia-jams-skies-new-tech-us-weapons/

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:24am On May 25
🇱🇧🇮🇷 Important parts of today's speech by the Secretary General of Hezbollah Seyed Hassan Nasrallah (translated by PressTV):

- Martyrdom of loyal, honorable Iranian officials very saddening, painful... Martyrdom of Iran's President Raeisi, his companions a great loss for resistance front.

- We should introduce martyrs to our youths as models to follow... Iran's late president could be example for us to follow.

- Raeisi considered himself a soldier serving Imam Khamenei... Raeisi worked tirelessly to serve people of Iran, counter cruel sanctions on his country.

- Iran's oil production increased considerably under late President Raeisi... Iran managed to retrieve its blocked assets during administration of President Raeisi.

- Iran's diplomacy made great achievements while Amir-Abdollahian served as FM... Iran's foreign policy focused on a look towards east during Pres. Raeisi's administration.

- President Raeisi believed in resistance as only way to liberate Palestine, Islamic holy sites... President Raeisi provided resistance front in region with all kinds of support.

- President Raeisi was committed to support resistance front in region... Iran's late FM was also great supporter of resistance in region.

- Late Iranian president, FM worked tirelessly for poor, oppressed people.

- Participation of people in President Raeisi's funeral was historic... Iranians' participation in officials' funerals a strong message of loyalty to leadership.

- Iran has been and will remain biggest source of support for resistance.

- If Netanyahu insists on war, he will take Israel entity to catastrophe.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:51am On May 25
Ibime:

As you finish that call, don't forget to report yourself to your nearest Yaba Left to treat your hallucinations

You done imagine painter, carpenter, militant and romance scammer

Innocent conscience fears no accusation. Are you guilty?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:58am On May 25
🇬🇪On May 27, the Parliament of Georgia will launch a procedure to override the president’s veto on the law on foreign agents

The website of the Georgian legislature states that if the committee approves overriding the veto, the issue will be brought to the plenary session on May 28.

❗️To override a presidential veto, at least the consent of 76 of the 150 deputies of the unicameral parliament is required. The ruling Georgian Dream party has 84 seats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:00pm On May 25
Ibime:

You think posting proceeds of your criminal activities, immigration scams and romance scam in UK on nairaland is torture. Maybe torture get another meaning. Mugu. Now na aspiring taxi driver, no longer taxi driver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:00pm On May 25
❗️The goals of the North Military District are clear, the realities are clear, there is a Constitution of the Russian Federation, which sets out the composition of the regions of Russia - Peskov

According to the press secretary, negotiations are needed to achieve the goals for which the special operation is being carried out.

Peskov also added that reports about Russia’s “readiness” for negotiations on the current front line: “this is not so.”

#important

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:01pm On May 25
Houthi military spokesman: We attacked three ships - one in the Mediterranean, one in the Red Sea and one in the Arabian Sea

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:10pm On May 25
The delegation accompanying Raisi flew on Russian-made helicopters, and the flight went off without any problems, Putin noted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 12:14pm On May 25
dermmy:
US-supplied Himars ‘completely ineffective’ as Russia jams skies with new tech

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/05/24/himars-ineffective-as-russia-jams-skies-new-tech-us-weapons/

But it isn't jamming in it Crimea😂😂😂😂😂. bunch of clowns.

Where their best Air Defense is at, S400 and their S500 them no gree bring am come frontline.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 12:18pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Thank you
How soon make we expect say something go sup?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:19pm On May 25
Tiopii:

How soon make we expect say something go sup?

It's confidential. shocked
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:33pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You think posting proceeds of your criminal activities, immigration scams and romance scam in UK on nairaland is torture. Maybe torture get another meaning. Mugu. Now na aspiring taxi driver, no longer taxi driver.

"Proceeds" done torture you tire, you done hallucinate go criminal activity

I go continue to TORTURE YOU clown

Since morning wey you start dey yarn I've completed 2 gym classes, now I done carry my kids go swimming class, you still dey hallucinate over Ibime. Useless failure and hire purchase aspirant.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:33pm On May 25
🇷🇺🇮🇷The delegation accompanying Raisi flew on Russian-made helicopters, and the flight went without problems— Vladimir Putin

President of Belarus Lukashenko blamed the United States for the death of Iranian leader Raisi, imposing sanctions and banning the service of the Iranian President's helicopter.

📝 “The disgusting position of the United States, which should not have imposed sanctions against Iran regarding aircraft,” Lukashenko said.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 12:33pm On May 25
Tiopii:

But it isn't jamming in it Crimea😂😂😂😂😂. bunch of clowns.

Where their best Air Defense is at, S400 and their S500 them no gree bring am come frontline.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (2040) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Masterviolence(m), WriteerNg and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.